Complicate the Person Above

OddHat

3 hours ago, L. Marcus said:

Pariah once GMed a Rolemaster session where a combat played out in less than two hours!

Demonstrably untrue and patently absurd, of course. It simply can't be done. I know this because I read a peer-reviewed journal article on the subject authored by tkdguy.

OT: (1) I only had to work once with photographic plates.  Not a happy episode.  (2) Use of one's tongue *was* an approved technique when taking plates.  Plates had to be cut and loaded into the plateholder in absolute darkness, and you really needed the emulsion side to be the side on which the light was focused.  The advised way to ensure you had this right was to touch your tongue to the plate when you'd loaded it, before you screwed the plateholder top on.

L. Marcus can perform Chopin's Scherzo No. 2 in B-flat minor on the digeredoo, and does so at Nonce every Saint Bodvid's Day.

The Colossus of Rhodes was built by Death Tribble using only a staple gun.  The entirety was 3/8" staples, many millions of them.  Those don't withstand marine conditions well.  And they aren't very good for attaching masses of small metal bits to stone anchors.