The "Nice Happy" Thread

Hermit

Re: The "Nice Happy" Thread

Thanks. Having own Caine's Get Carter, if I can find that movie cheap, I'll buy it.

Also, is the Mini Cooper the same car that Mr Bean drove?

No luck over the weekend to acquire The Italian Job :(

May have to order it, or wait a couple of weeks until I go on my shopping-holiday.

Lewis Hamilton won the Formula 1 Championship on Sunday and is now officially the youngest winner of the championship. He needed to come 5th at least despite anything else his closest rival Felippe Massa did to win. He just achieved it with two corners to go on the track. Massa won the race but lost the championship by one point.

A number of years ago, I began collecting little Pokemon plushies. It was mostly for a lark -- I was on a business trip in Orlando, I wandered into FAO Schwartz' and saw a bunch of them on clearance. My wife and I watched the cartoon and I thought the plushies were cute.

So from then on, whenever I found them I'd pick up a few more. I stopped getting them a while ago -- I don't watch the show or play the game anymore, so I don't recognize most of the plushies they put out anymore. But I still have my collection, sitting on a shelf in my office.

A week or two ago, one of my cats decided that my Oddish would make a great cat toy. Now, every morning when I get up, I find Oddish lying at the foot of my bed. I pick it up and put it back on the shelf in my office, and the next morning it reappears at the foot of my bed.

For some reason, I find that incredibly amusing. :lol:

Watcha need? :)

Did you ever watch Teen Titans Go! (the animated Titans)? I need these 7 guys:

• Cinderblock (Brick)

• Adonis (Brick)

• Punk Rocket (Blaster)

• Dr. Light (Blaster)

• Johnny Rancid (Speedster)

• Le Blanc (Thief)

• Warp (Blaster/Teleporter)

The only one of these guys who wasn't fairly well defined in the show is Le Blanc. He shows up a few times but never does anything except get beat up. Though for this game he should be reasonably credible. ;)

The Titans are built on 275 points, with an average of 10d6 damage, 15-22 defenses, 5 SPD, and CV between 7-9. The bad guys should be roughly equivalent.

• 3 weeks later...