The "Nice Happy" Thread

Hermit

Re: The "Nice Happy" Thread

One of my photos of Vegas is a finalist to go into an online guide of the city.

It's not one of my better ones (IMHO), but still. :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/teh_bunneh/3420838847/in/set-72157616469404840/

So my picture got in! :celebrate

Too bad it's one of about 10 pictures they've got in rotation, so it's not a lot of exposure, but still kinda cool.

I think this link will take you there:

http://www.schmap.com/lasvegas/sights_zoos/#r=none&mapview=Map&tab=Places&p=15520&topleft=36.33947,-115.37498&bottomright=35.94355,-114.98909&i=15520_1.jpg

But if not, look under "Zoos, Farms, and Aquaria" and then look for "Secret Garden & Dolphin Habitat"

I missed reporting this last week. A week ago tonight I took by son, brother, and nephew to a Major League game (the tickets came from my wife's sister's employer). The home team lost 1-0 (minor :( ) ... but my son got a baseball! :celebrate: He just happened to be at the top of the aisle when Aubrey Huff hit a liner foul and it bounced around among empty seats at the top of the section. Ball and ticket stub are in a plastic bag atop a shelf in his bedroom now.

I'm on Cloud 10.

Saw the divine Gillian in the play 'A Doll's House' last night which also starred Christopher Eccleston and Toby Stephens.

Seat was good even though I was in the Circle, that's still about 15 to 20 feet from the stage.

Spoke to her afterwards and got her autograph.