UNTIL Superpowers Database!!

FRPGames

The four times I've ordered from FRP I've been VERY happy. My orders came extremely quickly. Since I can't even flip through the books at All Star Games in Diamond Bar, CA - because they shrinkwrap everything, I've started ordering from FRP. The books are cheaper and get to me before ASG even has them in stock. That goes for M&M and Hero both. If ASG would discontinue their wrapping, I would consider buying from them, but until then, they've lost a customer.

Guest C_Zeree

Another FRP fan. When I tried to order a book that ended up being out of stock, they informed me quickly, and were overly helpful on resolution of refund/transfer/credit options.

Being in CA makes deliveries quick, but you have to worry about tax. :(

I usually purchase from FRPGames myself, as I only drive the 60 miles to my FLGS about once a month. I just went over to the site and was surprised to see that the USPD is already their third biggest seller for the month, and they have only had the book on the website since Monday. :)

As we've stated before, if we ever put the USPD out in Hero Designer files, we will have to charge at least as much as the actual book, and in all probability more. Since there's no content to the book other than the powers, offering it for sale as a HD file removes the need to buy the book -- therefore, an HD file sale has to earn us at least as much money as a sale of the book itself would.

We haven't yet decided whether to put out a Character Pack of vehicles from TUV.

How about a poll to see how many of us would be willing to pay for a HD version of the UNTIL Database. Or perhaps a poll on who would rather buy the paper version or the 'actual' database version? Either way, you get kodos, I find my players browsing the UNTIL books (we got 3) and always going oooooo or ahhhhh.

Just my 2d6 roll

Bill :)