Mightybec

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The Punisher vs Bugs Bunny

:rofl: Repped. Man- so tempted to make the flash animation :cool:

Elmer Fudd: Shotguns, rifles.

Yosemite Sam: Pistols, cannons, much more.

Marvin Martian: ray guns, space cannons, planet destroying weapons.

Others: more armory.

So- Bugs has defeated every armed marvel in the Looniverse.

Frank has defeated a lot of loonies in the Marvelverse.

Frank wears armor. Bugs evades even the shield and magic helmet.

The rabbit wins, hands down.

Of course, you realize this means war journal.

I HATE owing people REP!!!!:D

Err... K.A.' date=' you [b']do[/b] realize that The Punisher isn't real either, right? :confused:

:D

Wait, you mean that Dolph Lundgren isn't a real person? :confused:

Are you implying that he is some sort of primitive cyborg, designed to crudely imitate the human activity of 'acting'? :nonp:

:think:

Actually, that explains a lot. :)

And the same group built Steven Seagal and Chuck Norris.

KA.

To be fair, let us say that if Bugs uses Toon Shtickery to sabotage Punisher, then the victim of said Shtickery will have only toon-like results inflicted on him, non-toon victim or not.

Besides, that's how it worked in both 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit' and 'Space Jam', so there's a precedent. :)

Well, then by that reasoning, wouldn't it be fair to say that if the Punisher uses "real" weapons, then they will yield "real" results upon their victims etc?

Remember, all of the rabbit's opponents have been members of the Toon-verse. Perhaps his ability to alter reality only applies vs. other toons. People who are susceptible to such manipulations. Maybe the Punisher would be immune or at least on even footing. After all, while Bugs might be a god amongst Toons in his 'Verse, where a "real" bullet might ignore his demands rather than it obey his will, and then promptly explode in his left eye socket.

In any case, I think if Bugs killed the Punisher's family, then the rabbit is dead. First, because that is the Punisher's primary function. Second, the rabbit would have violated the Toon Accord, and had any special abilities revoked.

Guest daeudi_454

It's simple really:

Bugs Bunny: loveable comedic hero

Frank Castle: Psychotic killer and anti-hero

Unless they are fighting in the WANTED universe, Bugs will win. Why? Because the better/more heroic/ nicer guy always wins - in the Marvelverse and the Looniverse.

It's simple really:

Unless they are fighting in the WANTED universe, Bugs will win. Why? Because the better/more heroic/ nicer guy always wins - in the Marvelverse and the Looniverse.

But Bugs is actually quite mean.................... Punisher at least has a code. He won't victimize EVERYONE. Bugs will.

But Bugs is actually quite mean.................... Punisher at least has a code. He won't victimize EVERYONE. Bugs will.

Ummm....no. Punisher has no code, at least not a strong one. He has been rather easily manipulated into going after pure heroes in the past and never seems to show a great deal of regret over it. Bugs only 'victimizes' people when they start stuff with him. They always have the option of backing off and it's always thier fault when they get clobbered after Bugs says "Of course you realise, this means war."

Guest daeudi_454

Sadly' date=' like all fights, the writer will eventually have them team up to go after the Kingpin and his lieutenant, Yosemite Sam, leaving the fight question unanswered.[/quote']

:celebrate REPPED!

Bugs will win....

Unless....

Frank somehow figures out how to "hire" the Gremlin or the Turtle (They both kicked Bugs' butt. Particularly the Gremlin. Although, he'd probably be way too chaotic to "hire.") Then it's difficult to tell.

But in a strictly mano-a-mano fight, Bugs would definitely win.

Ummm....no. Punisher has no code' date=' at least not a strong one. He has been rather easily manipulated into going after pure heroes in the past and never seems to show a great deal of regret over it. Bugs only 'victimizes' people when they start stuff with him. They always have the option of backing off and it's always thier fault when they get clobbered after Bugs says "Of course you realise, this means war."[/quote']

Actually, Bugs steals quite frequently from all sorts of people. Who then try to stop him. Who he then screws over.

He would wander into other peoples' fields and eat their carrots..... etc.

Or did I imagine that?

I think you've possibly gotten Bugs mixed up with somebody else?

All the Bugs Bunny cartoons I've seen follow the formula of Bugs minding his own business, getting bullied or harrassed then Bugs saying his favourite line and then going after them.

Guest daeudi_454

Bugs will win....

Unless....

Frank somehow figures out how to "hire" the Gremlin or the Turtle (They both kicked Bugs' butt. Particularly the Gremlin. Although, he'd probably be way too chaotic to "hire.") Then it's difficult to tell.

But in a strictly mano-a-mano fight, Bugs would definitely win.

Those are the two exceptions- the gremlin because he was the embodiment of what WWII pilots were facing, and the turtle becuase bugs was the hare in the classic story: lazy and arrogant. He muust've learned his lesson in that one though.

I remember a couple where Bugs' date=' while not totally in the wrong, did instigate things by pushing it. Like the one with the opera singer, though the singer was being the bigger jerk he did have a legit beef with th bunny.[/quote']

Well in Bugs' defense he didn't know he was instigating. He was just playing his music when this big oaf came over and clobbered him, not once but three times. The opera singer could've asked Bugs nicely not to play his music but instead he just clobbers him. He didn't even tell Bugs why.

Well in Bugs' defense he didn't know he was instigating. He was just playing his music when this big oaf came over and clobbered him' date=' not once but three times. The opera singer could've asked Bugs nicely not to play his music but instead he just clobbers him. He didn't even tell Bugs why.[/quote']

yeah, like I said, the singer was being the bigger jerk, just pointing Bugs isn't always totally in the right :)

He's not as bad as say, Woody Woodpecker or those two gophers by a long shot though.

Pretty much any time you ask me about anyone/thing vs Punisher, I'm voting against the Punisher as a matter of principle. I really hate that character. And any time you pose a whoever against Bugs I gotta go with Bugs because, like Godzilla, he always wins.

And I'd love to see Punisher and Elmer Fudd commiserate over a couple of beers.

yeah, like I said, the singer was being the bigger jerk, just pointing Bugs isn't always totally in the right :)

He's not as bad as say, Woody Woodpecker or those two gophers by a long shot though.

True enough. Though it wasn't like Bugs knew he was interfering with the guy's practise. Moot point though. :)

[. . .] the turtle becuase bugs was the hare in the classic story: lazy and arrogant. He muust've learned his lesson in that one though.

Bugs loses to the turtle three times, so the last sentence is only 33% correct at best :) The toitle always wins.