A Thread for Random Videos

Super Squirrel

Re: A Thread for Random Videos

I remember enjoying Automan. Do you remember M.A.N.T.I.S.?

Sure enough. For some reason I wasn't able to watch all the episodes though. I think I was working nights or something during its run. I do remember tuning in at one point and being completely lost, as if they had changed the whole story or something. I think after that I stopped watching.

Oddly enough, I don't see anything wrong with the toy bovine which teaches kids how to milk a cow. A defecating dog is too silly though. Especially when you feed it its own feces to continue the cycle.

Does anyone remember this series?
Hell yeh. I had a thing for the woman who played Spacey's sister on the show. They crazy!

I was addicted to that show for the first two seasons or so. After that it lost all its flavor, like so much overchewed gum.

Don't know why this cracked me up so much. Maybe it's the amount of effort into such a silly idea...

GOD OF WAR, reimagined as a hipster Wes Anderson-style indie movie:

http://www.viddler.com/explore/gamervision/videos/1146/0

Without further thought or consideration I proclaim this trailer superior to any Gods of War games and/or movies currently available or ever to be released.