Seemingly Silly Things to Model

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Seemingly Silly Things to Model

You Don't Want Mess With Me -- I'm a DD Cup!: Your breasts are like massive power batteries' date=' absoirbing ambient energy from your surroundings which can be used in place of your own END to power or Push your physical abilities. This energy accumulates over time, and while it is accumulating your breasts grow. In turn, as you use the power in place of your own END, they shrink. Not using the power for too long a period means that you end up with truly enormous ******, with all the problems that result (strain on your back from the extra weight, none of your clothes fit anymore, etc.). However, the other functions of the organ (such as sensitivity to touch and milk production should you be lactating) are not adversely affected. I would describe the equivalent power for males, but you don't want to know. [i']Trust me -- you don't want to know![/i]

End reserve Visible (-1/4), possibly with a Floating advantage to allow various powers to draw from the reserve.

Multiform to Bass: You can, whenever desired, turn into a freshwater fish much sought after by anglers.

Multiform to Acid: You can turn into LSD at will.

Useful the next time I am swallowed whole by large critter from the HSB.....

• 9 months later...

I thought I'd try updating one of the "Powers" for 6e and see what it looks like. Some powers will come out cheaper....

Render Slightly Less Dead: Cosmetic Transform 3d6 (Dead to Slightly Less Dead); Only on formerly-alive objects (-1/2), Does not work on Mostly Dead--Use the Big Chocolate Coated Pill for that (-0), Active Points: 9, Real Cost: 6

Good times....

• 4 weeks later...

Why Yes, I Do Live Under a Rock: Your underground home base is covered by a rock. The rock is so unassuming that nobody who passes by has the slightest clue that there is actually a dwelling there. It could be a hovel or it could be luxurious, but in any case your place of residence is perfectly disguised.

• 1 month later...

Old-Fashioned Shaving Bunnies: You own a pair of rabbits who can give you a professional-quality shave anytime you want. One bunny handles the lather while the other uses a straight-razor with admirable dexterity. Between them they do as good a job of shaving you as a trained barber would -- especially since nobody uses a straight-razor anymore. You would need something else to get a haircut, however, as their barbering skills are not fully complete.

(Personal Note: I miss straight-razors. When I was younger I would occasionally go to a barber and get a professional shave because I'd been neglecting my beard for a while and needed to look good for something. There is something unique about having a man in whom you have absolute trust hold a knife to your throat....)

Carpe Diem: EDM (to the same location a parallel dimension identical to the character's home dimension except that the current day of the week is named after the character (and everyone knows it); for example, if The Orator uses this power on a Tuesday, then he is transported to a world in which Tuesday is instead called Oratorsday), 20 Active Points; Incantations (the character must say out loud "The day is mine!"; -¼), Time Limit (until midnight; -¼). Total cost: 13 points.

• 1 month later...

You Really Need to Get to the Gym: Your physical Characteristics (STR, DEX, CON, etc.) atrophy at an alarming rate when you don't use them to their full potential. If you go a day without working out or using them for adventuring purposes you suffer a Drain to the characteristic. The only way to recover is to get back into the gym for intensive work. IMprisonment is not good for you at all....

• 2 weeks later...

Fashion Sense : Detect A Class Of Things: Clothing (Sight Group), Discriminatory (discriminating taste), Fashion Nonsense: Custom Negative Adder for general uselessness, Tracking ("I know where you bought that/ who designed that") (5 Active Points); Requires A Roll (High Society Skill roll; -1/2)

Total Real Cost: 2.99 Character Points at fine stores and superior boutiques everywhere

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary looks at what Lucius is wearing right now and knows where he DIDN'T spend points