Building a better Vampire, and YOU!!

Demonsong

Building a better Vampire, and YOU!!

Ok so the whole vampire thing has accidentally made its way in to my campaign. I have been toying with different ways to build them for a few weeks now. So what I would like is your ideas. In other words build me a Vampire :)

So this is the deal, there are 3 types of Vampire scum in my campaign. Masters Vampires (built on as many CP as you want), Normal Vampires (built on 350 CP), and Ghouls there worth less still mainly human followers (built on…..well cheap). I am looking mainly for like Normal Vampires. And I want what you think a Vampire should be, not necessarily what a Classic Vampire is. Not all Vampires can turn in to a wolf, ECT. Go wild. What happens when a mutant is bit?

So what do you think? What should a “Real†Vampire be?

*****Disclamer******

******Is this just a cheep way to get other people to do my work as a GM. You bet you a$$ it is. But I also think it will be lots of fun to see what every one can come up with.******

Okay. Are all normal vampires alike? And, what folklore are you using?

Every culture has a vampire, and the popculture adds lore to the old legends. There are *so Many* powers that a vampire could have.

Mist creation, and desolification. Flight. Invisibility. Shadow manipulation. Hypnotizing/mind controlling gaze. Enducing Madness.

Some folklore were vampires that were basicly plague victims; they would rise from the grave, move across the country side and spread sickness wherever they went.

Your vampires could have disease attacks. Powers to tamper with someone's blood. Over the night itself. Me, I like variety; not all vampires should be alike, an embodiment of immortality and the Night would suggest some variations.

I imagine most people will suggest some flat things: Regeneration, Damage reduction, strenght, etc etc. Though, some that are physically weak in taking damage (brittle bones or so), or regenerate after death (lest some rite be performed) would be also interesting. :)

Here's some suggestions: Maybe your 'ghouls' are very... sucky. Give them some clinging powers, maybe some enhanced speed and strenght. Perhaps they're not as sophisticated as the vampire; instead of drinking blood, they must devour flesh, merely to regenerate (Yes, I saw Blade II, but I also like the idea of low powered grunts that have some really nasty, creepy capabilities themselves).

I've built several types of vampires in the course of campaigns, not all of whom were called "vampires."

The overarching rule I used in anything that was called a vampire is that it lacked some or all of the classic vulnerabilities. This keeps the players/characters from using their own knowledge of horror movie vampires to their advantage: "Weapons-man, why don't you construct wooden bullets so that Marksman can peg the vampires with his ten-shot autofire with which he has 10 skill levels." :)

Of course, you can add in new vulnerabilities based on what you consider vampirism to be in your campaign. If it's a disease,then maybe a good strong dose of antibiotics or Clorox will kill it. :) If it's undead, how would it handle an exorcism?

Make your vampires as you wish. Just make 'em drain *something* from the victim. :) Oh, and act mostly at night, whether from necessity or preference. Put those two together and I think you've got something that you could call a vampire.

Vampires

Vampires have too many Vulnerabilities as it is....

Interestingly,vampires originally WEREN'T destroyed by sunlight-they just lost their powers.We have F.W.Murnau's film Nospheratu to thank for this.

For those who might want to build a modern vampire,I suggest they read Lee Killough's Bloodhunt and Bloodlinks.(I suggest trying second-hand bookstores,as i first read these years ago.)

Vampire Martial Artists

So do I -but it stretches belief that all vampires know martial arts.Sure many of them live for centuries,but,until recently ,martial arts (as we know them today) were mainly studied in the Far East.Dracula might have been a master swordsman,but if he's a master vampire in a modern campaign he shouldn't be doing karate chops.

Also,remember that vampires are supposed to have superhuman strength and speed.If I were creating a vampire template,I'd add 20+ points to STR and double a converted chatacter's DEX & SPD.

Personally I like the Forever Knight type of vampire. No form changeing powers but a lot of strength and can fly. As far as weaknesses go, sunlight, holy objects (although the lead character learned to withstand holding onto a cross.) .

And they coud even drink a little wine as long as there was blood mixed in it.

Saberhagen's

Fred Saberhagen did an interesting bit on Vampires with his Dracula series. It was based on Bram Stoker's, but with much better writing. :-)

Nothing major in the way of changes, but it made for a better story, IMO. Dracula was, indeed, stronger and faster than breathing humans, could change shape to a wolf - I don't recall the bat in Saberhagen's stories - and turn to mist. Holy Symbols didn't bother him, aside from the sacrilege that would be implied by harming them. (He was a devout Catholic)

Metal meant nothing to him except a little pain, while wood affected him normally. He didn't need more than a pint or two of blood each week, if that. Sunlight was painful and could kill, if the vampire was young or unprepared, but an older vampire could - with precautions - walk during the day, though only in human form. An interesting change on that is that Dracula, as old as he was, as powerful as he was, could still be killed if the rays of the dawning sun touched him.

Still, as others have pointed out, there are a LOT of vampires you can play with. You'll have to be more specific about what your vampires can do before any work can be done.

As a guestimation of what I would do is try to make a number of package deals that would include:

Basic Goul

20 +20 Str (and all figured there of)

20 +10 Con (all figured)

30 +10 dex (all Figured)

10 +1 Speed (+2 total)

23 LS: Aginging, disese, Poisons

10 1/2d6 HKA (Bite)

10 1 Minor Vampiric Power (a list of optional powers)

5 Nightvision

22 1d6 Healing, From Death, Regeneration options

150 Total

10 DF

25 3d6 from sunlight per minute

15 3d6 from Holy objects per minute

10 1d6 from running water (rivers/streams/etc) per turn

20 x2 Stun & Body from holy weapons

20 Phys Lim: Can not enter a building without an invite

Total cost of Package 50

Then I would come up with a bormal vamp package based of the above

Wow that’s a lot of input. I must say it’s a lot of good ideas. I agree that vampires should be fast and strong. But I don’t thing brick level are necessary. And for a basic Vampire a SPD over 6 would be overkill in my way of thinking.The point is that there are not going to be any set rules for Vampires in my world. Something that works on one might not work on others. That said, there would probably be more than one way to be turned in to a vampire. That would led to gaming options about Vampire Gang Wars “we are the only true Vampireâ€.

This is my Basic Vampire type, more of a classic type. This guy can rip apart a SWAT Team and still have room for desert. A descent amount of power and options but not over powered, and a match for most PC’s one on one.

Surely one of you can come up with something better than this on 350 CP’s. I will have to rethink it if I want to go with the disease instead of the succession of bites.

Basic Vampire

STAT-- VALUE-- COST

STR-- 30--20

DEX-- 24-- 42

CON-- 20-- 20

BODY-- 15-- 10

INT-- 10-- 0

EGO-- 15-- 10

PRE-- 20-- 10

COM-- 10-- 0

PD-- 15-- 9

ED-- 15-- 11

SPD-- 6-- 26

REC-- 10-- 0

END-- 40-- 0

STUN-- 40-- 0

TOTAL 148

COST-- POWERS

40-- Vampire Powers: Multi-Power

4m-- Incredible Speed: Running +14†(20†Total) NCM: X8 (38pts)

3m-- Mist Form: Desolification, -1/2 Cannot pass through solid objects (40pts)

4m-- On the Wings of Shadows: Flight 20â€, NCM: X2 (40pts)

2m-- Look Deep in to my eyes: Mind Control 8D6, -1 Must have eye contact (40pts)

4m-- Blood the Drink of the Gods: 2D6 Transfer from Body to STR, +1/4 Slow Fade -5pts/min. (38pts)

4m-- My Child: Transform in to Vampire.

30-- Claws and Fangs: 2D6 (4D6 w/STR) HKA

5-- The night is my friend: Night Vision

28-- You can’t kill me: Regeneration 1/turn, regrow limb and organs, Resurrection, does not work if killed by sunlight, or if there is a stake in heart. (70pts)

12-- Your weapons are worth less: Damage Reduction 50% Physical, -1/2 Not vs. Silver, -1/2 Not vs. Wood, -1/2 Not vs. magic (30pts)

20-- Your weapons are worth less: Damage Reduction 50% Physical, -1/2 Not vs. Magic (30pts)

15-- You are week: Damage Resistance, 15PDr 15EDr

3-- Night is our time: Detect the exact moment the sun sets and rises.

Total-- 171

Cost-- Skills/Talents/Perks

8-- OCV +4 with Claws

20-- Various skills from former and new life.

Total 28

Cost-- Disadvantages

30-- Susceptibility: Sunlight 3D6/Turn

20-- Susceptibility: Holy Water 3D6/Turn

10-- Susceptibility: Crosses or the Shadow of a Cross 1D6/Turn

10-- Susceptibility: Holy Ground 1D6/Turn

10-- Susceptibility: Silver 1D6/Instiant

20-- Distinctive Features: Vampire, Fangs, Pale Skin, Clawed Hands, Burns in sunlight (you know the subtle things)

15-- Dependence: Blood, Once per day, or…

1- All power require an activation roll 14-

2- Weakness –3 to all characteristics per day

3- Damage 3D6 per day

15-- Reputation: A freaking Bloodsucker, Extreme 14-

20-- Hunted: Various religious groups, and vampire hunters. 8-

Total-- 150

Stats-- 148

Powers-- 174

S/T/P-- 28

Total-- 350

Disadvantages-- 150

I had a player a long time back who wanted to play a vampire as a hero (do-able, with work). This was in 4th Ed, before the Resurrect option was available.

So we built the power as a Major Transform (dead him to alive him) and bought it Independent (since it was also before Inherent). He also had Regeneration, which turned out to be a real problem.

Follow the bouncing logic ball here: character dies. Transform gradually turns him back alive. All Transforms (in 4th Ed, anyway) recover by healing. Character has Regeneration. Based on character's speed, this means he's dying and coming back to life every 2 minutes 30 seconds. Hilarity ensues.

Anyway, if you use this kind of power construction, I highly recommend Personal Immunity on the Regeneration (it saves headaches) -- and the character only dies once or twice a month (regular healing).

I kind of divide Vamps into "camps" so most are Martial brick types (even Dracula could have picked up Savate while in Marselles) Mentalist types (Mind controll, Mental illusions, TK...think Lung Hung) and Specials like shape shifters and "psychic vamps" and the like flavor with far east style vamps and World O' darkness and the varity is huge...The only vamps I have as established parts of the campain are two MA/Brick types ...one a master ninja created by a stow away in 1600's japan and a neutral thats a gateway to the supernateral world who shades into the mentalist side....In my campain the goverment has a top secret anti-vamp agency so vamps are an endangered species by now...

Well, given you asked...

Not amazingly original, but different enough from yours I thought you might be interested. This is a fairly low mystic vampire - he doesn't have many of the further out abilities (turn to mist, turn into animals, etc.). He's just a hunter, with the enhanced strength, speed and perception you would expect, along with a bit of mind control to represent his 'feral nature' and some mist creation because he needed a signature power.

I haven't given him any disads, mainly because they vary so drastically from game to game for vampires (and in some settings from vampire to vampire). The list you gave your own template above looked pretty good.

Standard Vampire

Player:

Val Char Cost
35 STR 25
26 DEX 48
23 CON 26
14 BODY 8
13 INT 3
17 EGO 14
25 PRE 15
18 COM 4
20 PD 13
20 ED 15
6 SPD 24
12 REC 0
46 END 0
44 STUN 0
7" RUN22" SWIM07" LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 197

Cost Power END
60 Blood Sucking Psycho: Multipower, 60-point reserve
1u 1) Bite: Killing Attack - Hand-To-Hand 0 1/2d6 (plus STR) (vs. PD), Armor Piercing x1 (+1/2), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (20 Active Points); Restrained Targets Only (-1/2)
1u 2) Drink the blood: Drain 3d6: BODY (30 Active Points); Restrained Targets Only (-1/2), Only if Target Has Taken BODY Damage (ie. is bleeding) (-1/2) 3
2u 3) Ferocious Fighter: Hand-To-Hand Attack +4d6, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (30 Active Points); Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/2)
2u 4) Faster Than the Eye Can See: Teleportation 15" (30 Active Points); Must Pass Through Intervening Space (-1/4) 3
3u 5) Pursue the Prey: Running 8" (x4 Noncombat), Combat Acceleration/Deceleration (+1/4) (29 Active Points) [Notes: Adds modifiers to base Running when slot selected] 3
2u 6) "His Eyes are Like Bottomless Pits": Mind Control 2d6, Invisible Power Effects (Fully Invisible; +1), Cumulative (x4 max.) (+1) (30 Active Points); Eye Contact Required (-1/2), Does Not Provide Mental Awareness (-1/4) 3
2u 7) Shroud of Mist: Change Environment 8" radius, -3 PER Roll: Normal Hearing, -3 PER Roll: Normal Sight (30 Active Points); No Range (-1/2) 3
1u 8) Spread the Infection: Transform 6d6: Human Into Vampire (Cosmetic) (30 Active Points); 1 Charges (-2), Gradual Effect (1 Day; -1 3/4), Extra Time (1 Turn (Post-Segment 12); -1 1/4), Character May Take No Other Actions (-1/4), Costs Endurance (Costs END Every Phase; -1/2), Must Drain Target Immediately Before (-1/4) 3
7 Regeneration: Healing 1d6 (max. Healed Points: 6), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Persistent (+1/2) (20 Active Points); Extra Time (1 Turn (Post-Segment 12); -1 1/4), Self Only (-1/2) [Notes: No Healing Max (see FREd p. 120).]
18 Undead Resilience: (Total: 25 Active Cost, 18 Real Cost) Damage Resistance (5 PD/5 ED) (Real Cost: 5) plus Physical Damage Reduction, 50% (20 Active Points); STUN Only (-1/2) (Real Cost: 13)
5 Child of the Night: Nightvision
6 Hunter Spots His Prey: Enhanced Perception (+2 to PER Rolls for All Sense Groups)
Powers Cost: 110

Cost Skill
12 +4 with Dodge, Strike and Grab
3 Breakfall 14-
3 Climbing 14-
5 Stealth 15-
15 Unique Skills
Skills Cost: 38

Cost Talent
5 Simulate Death (+2 to roll)
Talents Cost: 5

Total Character Cost: 350

Base Points: 200

Experience Required: 150

Total Experience Available: 0

Experience Unspent: 0

Michael

Edit: Forgot to mention - due to his lack of mystic-ness, he also stays dead when you kill him. That's not hard to change if you desire, though.

Edited Again: Erm... that transform should be Major and have less dice. Oops. The idea was it took several days to create a new vampire, giving the Hero's a chance to rescue their DNPCs - and even after the final bite is given, they still have part of the day to find an antidote due to the delayed effect :).

I'd drop the silver susceptability and change it to Fire instead.

Vampires tend to get pretty het up on fire whatever film, or resource I have come across.

Silver is Werewolf territory.

Interestingly one of the Vampire Clan Books from Vampire The Masquerade came up with an interesting idea. Vampiritis.

They believe that they cannot cross running water, get affected by garlic, the holy symbol, sleep in coffin with Earth, the whole nine yards.

One top-flight 'Lord of the City and Surrounding Enviorns' Vampire Overlord type, loosely converted from White Wolf Methusalah NPC.

Some details not in yet (personality, appearance, etc).. character is a WIP

Marcus Halliward Smythe

Player:

Val Char Cost
110 STR 25
40 DEX 30
80 CON 60
40 BODY 60
25 INT 15
40 EGO 60
105 PRE 25
15 COM 3
20/70 PD 6
20/70 ED 4
12 SPD 0
60 REC 60
160 END 0
116 STUN 0
24" RUN368" SWIM622" LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 390

Cost Power END
12 Alertness: Enhanced Perception (+4 to PER Rolls for All Sense Groups)
163 Dominate: Mind Control 14d6, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Variable Advantage (+1 Advantages +2) (245 Active Points); Variable Limitations (requires -3/4 worth of Limitations -1/2)
100 Obfuscate: Invisibility to Sight Group, Hearing Group, Mental Group, Radio Group, Smell/Taste Group, Touch Group, Unusual Group, No Fringe, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Variable Advantage (+1/2 Advantages +1) (150 Active Points); Only When Not Attacking (-1/2)
Obfuscate Subpowers
52 1) Mask of 1000 Faces: Shapeshift (Sight Group; Humanoid Only: Limited Group of Shapes, Imitation, Instant Change), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (52 Active Points)
35 Presence: +35 PRE
Presence Subpowers
35 1) Passion: +35 PRE, Impact of Attack Fades 5 Points/Hr (+1) (70 Active Points); Only to Instill Extreme Emotional States (-1)
79 2) Summon: Mind Control 10d6, Telepathic (+1/4), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Persistent (+1/2), Uncontrolled (+1/2), Invisible Power Effects (Fully Invisible; +1), Cumulative (x4 max.) (+1) (237 Active Points); Set Effect-Come to Current Location (-2)
70 Celerity: +7 SPD
Celerity Subpowers
32 1) Celerity: Lightning Reflexes: +21 DEX to act first with All Actions
40 Potence: +40 STR, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (60 Active Points); No Figured Characteristics (-1/2)
Potence Subpowers
52 1) Flick: Ranged on 115 STR, Only For Damage (52 Active Points)
187 Fortitude: Armor (50 PD/50 ED), Hardened (+1/4) (187 Active Points)
Fortitude Subpowers
20 1) Ignore the Stinging Gnats: Damage Resistance (20 PD/20 ED)
187 2) Adamantine: Energy Blast 30d6 (vs. PD), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Persistent (+1/2), Damage Shield (+1/2); Fixed Effect-Matches Incoming Damage (up to 30 Bod, 90Stun) (-1)
36 Protean: Shapeshift (Sight Group; Additional Sense Group: Hearing Group, Additional Sense Group: Smell/Taste Group, Additional Sense Group: Touch Group, Instant Change, Variety of Shapes: Four (max) Shapes), Costs END Only To Change Shape (+1/4) (36 Active Points) 3
Protean Subpowers
3 1) Gleam of the Red Eye: Nightvision (5 Active Points); Obvious (-1/2)
135 2) Protean Claws: Killing Attack - Hand-To-Hand 6d6 (plus STR) (vs. PD), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (135 Active Points)
40 3) Mistform and Earthswimming: Desolidification (affected by Fire/Sunlight (Surface), Excavation (Earth)) 4
30 4) Flesh of Marble: Physical Damage Reduction, Resistant, 50%
20 5) Flesh of Marble: Energy Damage Reduction, Resistant, 50% (30 Active Points); Not Versus Fire and Sunlight (-1/2)
227 Blood Magic: Variable Power Pool, 130 base + 97 control cost, Cosmic (+2) (325 Active Points); Blood Magic (Limited; -1/2), All Powers Must Cost Endurance (-1/2)
Uses of the Blood
120 1) Blood Healing: Healing 8d6 (max. Healed Points: 48), Autohealing unless Conciously Refused (+1/2) (120 Active Points) 12
28 2) +35 STR (35 Active Points); Costs Endurance Every Turn Available (-1/4) 3
48 3) +20 DEX (60 Active Points); Costs Endurance (Costs END Every Turn; -1/4) 6
64 4) +40 CON (80 Active Points); Costs Endurance (Costs END Every Turn; -1/4) 8
Powers Cost: 1815

Cost Skill
30 +6 with HTH Combat
6 +2 Armed HTH
25 +5 with DCV
5 Academics (INT-based) 16-
11 Acrobatics 21-
8 Animal Handler 34-
7 Bureaucratics 32-
11 Conversation 34-
9 Deduction 17-
11 Finance 18-
11 High Society 34-
17 Intimidation 37-
15 Languages:All Reasonable
7 Law (INT-based) 18-
17 Leadership 37-
7 Occult Knowledge (INT-based) 18-
5 Paramedics 15-
13 Persuasion 35-
13 Seduction 35-
9 Stealth 20-
16 Survival (Desert, Mountain, Temperate/Subtropical, Urban) 18-
Skills Cost: 253

Cost Perk
50 Contacts
25 Favors
170 Vampires of the City: Follower (x60, 700 Base, 300 Disad) [Notes: 1000 Points is for High-End Followers, most will be substantially less]
85 Smithforge Industries: Vehicles and Bases (x100, 250 Base, 100 Disad)
10 Captain of Industry: Fringe Benefit: Head of State
10 Prince of the Vampires of the City: Fringe Benefit: Head of State
15 More Money than God: Money: Filthy Rich
Perks Cost: 365

Cost Talent
9 Ambidexterity (Eliminate Off Hand Penalty entirely)
4 Simulate Life (+1 to roll) [Notes: Like People Simulate Death...]
36 Auspex: Danger Sense (Area: Immediate Vicinity, Sensitivity: Any Danger) 20-
Talents Cost: 49

Total Character Cost: 2871

Val Disadvantages
15 Enraged: Near Death (Uncommon), go 14-, recover 14-
5 Enraged: Publically Insulted/Humiliated/Denegrated (Uncommon), go 8-, recover 14-
5 Hunted: Vampire Hunters (Various) 8- (Less Pow; Harshly Punish)
5 Physical Limitation: Must Feed on Human Blood to Recover LTE (Infrequently; Slightly Impairing)
20 Psychological Limitation: Blidingly Arrogant (Very Common; Strong)
15 Psychological Limitation: Honourable, Never Breaks Given Word (Uncommon; Total)
15 Psychological Limitation: Casual Killer (Common; Strong)
5 Psychological Limitation: Protective of Certain Individuals (will vary-pick one PC) (Uncommon; Moderate)
15 Rivalry: Professional (Other powerful vampires; Rivals are collectively More Powerful; Seek to Harm or Kill Rival; Rival Aware of Rivalry)
10 Social Limitation: Cannot Move Freely in Daylight (Frequently; Major; Not Limiting In Some Cultures)
10 Vulnerability: 1 1/2 x BODY Fire/Sunlight (Common)
10 Vulnerability: 1 1/2 x STUN Fire/Sunlight (Common)
15 Susceptibility: Sunlight 1d6 damage, per Minute (Very Common)

Disadvantage Points: 145

Base Points: 2300

Experience Required: 426

Total Experience Available: 426

Not really a true vampire, but close enough -- this is an NPC villain-in-waiting in my campaign. (somebody will surely recognize his backstory...)

Dhampire

Alternate IDs: Camden Gratz Pierce

Val Char Cost
30 STR 20
23 DEX 39
23 CON 26
15 BODY 10
15 INT 5
15 EGO 10
25 PRE 15
20 COM 5
15 PD 9
10 ED 5
6 SPD 27
10 REC -2
46 END 0
44 STUN 2
6" RUN02" SWIM06" LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 171

Cost Power END
8 Vampiric Vitality: Damage Resistance (9 PD/6 ED)
10 Vampiric Resilience: +10 CON (20 Active Points); No Figured Characteristics (-1/2), Only Vs. CON Stunning (-1/2)
13 Vampiric Body: Life Support , Eating: Character only has to eat once per week, Immunity: All terrestrial diseases and biowarfare agents, Longevity: 400 Years
5 Vampiric Sight: Nightvision
6 Vampiric Senses: Enhanced Perception (+2 to PER Rolls for All Sense Groups)
3 Vampiric Slumber: Simulate Death
7 Vampiric Regeneration: Healing 2 BODY (20 Active Points); Extra Time (Regeneration-Only) 1 Turn (Post-Segment 12) (-1 1/4), Self Only (-1/2), Does Not Work On Some Damage Fire (-1/4) 2
7 Vampiric Bite: Killing Attack - Hand-To-Hand 0d6 +1 (plus STR) (vs. PD), Armor Piercing x1 (+1/2) (7 Active Points) 1
21 Vampiric Blood Drain: Transfer 2d6 (BODY to BODY), Armor Piercing x1 (+1/2), Delayed Return Rate (5 Points per Day) (+1 1/2) (90 Active Points); Extra Time 1 Turn (Post-Segment 12) (-1 1/4), PD Applies (-1), Requires Successful Grab (-1/2), Concentration 0 DCV (-1/2) 9
41 Vampiric Influence: Mind Control 7d6, Telepathic (+1/4), Invisible Power Effects (Sight Group; +1/2) (61 Active Points); Eye Contact Required (-1/2) 6
Powers Cost: 121

Cost Skill
5 +1 with DCV
3 Acrobatics 14-
3 Acting 14-
3 Breakfall 14-
3 Climbing 14-
3 Concealment 12-
3 Contortionist 14-
3 Conversation 14-
3 Deduction 12-
3 Persuasion 14-
3 Seduction 14-
3 Shadowing 12-
3 Stealth 14-
2 KS: Magic 11-
2 KS: Vampire Lore 11-
0 Language: English (Idiomatic, native accent; Custom Adder)
4 Language: French (Idiomatic, native accent)
Skills Cost: 49

Cost Perk
3 Anonymity
1 Fringe Benefit: Passport
2 Reputation: Son of Gratz (A small to medium sized group, 8-) +2/+2d6
Perks Cost: 6

Cost Talent
3 Perfect Pitch
Talents Cost: 3

Total Character Cost: 350

Val Disadvantages
15 Hunted: Moonsilver 8- (Occasionally), More Powerful, Harshly Punish
10 Hunted: Megan Pierce 11- (Frequently), As Powerful, Mildly Punish
5 Hunted: Vampire Hunters 8- (Occasionally), Less Powerful, Harshly Punish
10 Physical Limitation: Craves Blood Frequently, Slightly Impairing
15 Psychological Limitation: Emulates Gratz Common, Strong
10 Psychological Limitation: Code of Nobility Common, Moderate
15 Social Limitation: Secret Identity Frequently (11-), Major
5 Susceptibility: Holy Objects 1d6 damage, Instant, Uncommon
10 Vulnerability: 1 1/2x STUN Fire Common
5 Vulnerability: 1 1/2x STUN Wood Uncommon

Disadvantage Points: 100

Base Points: 250

Background/History:Son of Megan Pierce and the vampire Gratz. Raised by his mother amid the Circle, hoping to overcome his father's heritage. This seems to have failed or backfired, as he fled his mother's control in his late teens. She now searches desparately for her son, while he taunts the Circle from afar, flaunting his nature and knowledge of their secrets.

Appearance:Handsome young man, black hair streaked with silver at the temples, plus goatee. Only signs of his vampiric heritage are his widow's peak and prominant canines.