Gestalt Interview

mattingly

Re: Gestalt Interview

The printed black and white book will be $49.95, and (barring printer snafus) we expect it to be on store shelves by the end of July.

The PDF will probably be $24.95, and probably won't go up for sale until after Origins (so mid-July).

The color printed book will only be available from our website, and printed directly through POD. It will probably be in the $80-$90 range, and be available late July or so.

Thanks. Will the PDF be color?

Hmmm....late July.

A couple of weeks after my birthday and right around my anniversary...

Time to talk to The Missus. :D

How many years have you been married? Maybe we should start calling it a "GestaltBennie" anniversary?

We'd prefer it if you waited until you bought the book' date=' then exploded with delight. :-)[/quote']

Exploding with delight would make it impossible to read the book cause I'd be all exploded [plus it'd be really messy]. Can I just buy the book and really really enjoy it instead? :D

I think the point was that exploding with anticipation before buying the book would deprive Blackwyrm Games of a sale. I'm sure once you've shelled out for a copy they would accept your decision to explode or not. ;)

What about future sales? There will be more Gestalt and TAFU books out eventually after all. ;)

I'd suggest that the ideal HERO consumer refrain from explosion as long as possible, in the interests of the hobby.