CU Pondering...

Enforcer84

Re: CU Pondering...

I wonder what an encounter between Charm Girl (Champions Worldwide) and Teen Dream (Teen Champions) would end up like...

I'm tired.

Encounter A:

CG: Sugoi!

TD: Wow!

(Repeat until players attack)

Encounter B:

[Censored, but internet video downloads exceed all previous records]

Bah. Sapphire may have been mocked, but she has staying power. Teen Dream has probably had her head shaved by now and is in rehab

Charm Girl is a big hit with the manga crowd, but anyone over 25 in the CU United States goes "who?"

Hmm, could be good if Charm Girl and Teen Dream were involved in a lovers triangle with a male hero, especially if one was after his secret ID and the othe was after the costumed ID, and they find out the truth halfway through the fight...

"Say, Defender, there are two young ladies here to see you. Before you answer the door, I want to know -- you DO have your affairs in order, right?"

Myself, though, I'd go for Sapphire. She's hot, and when you marry her, she's got enough money to support me in the fashion I prefer for the rest of my life. ;)

I learned my lesson when I asked about Dr. Destroyer vs. Takofanes. :angst: I resolutely have no opinion whatsoever on this topic.

So, if Dr. Destroyer's predictive computer systems told him that either Charm Girl or Teen Dream could provide him with a "Perfect Offspring", a new young body to act as a receptacle for his genius, and Takofanes became aware of a prophesy that either Charm Girl or Teen Dream would make the "Perfect Sacrifice", finally uniting his Lich's body with his lost spirit and fully restoring his power, what would happen?

As an avid hater of all things Manga and most things Anime (please dear god make the cute, teen-angst, big-eyed, small-mouthed, absoulty nonsensical media go away!), I'll always vote agaonst the anime character.

Now ideally I think the two would face off and Dr. Destroyer would zap them both with his orbiting space laser, Menton (the fresh-maker) would tuen both their brains to jelly, and Eurostar would all combine for a multiple attack.

And then I do a happy dance.

As an avid hater of all things Manga and most things Anime (please dear god make the cute' date=' teen-angst, big-eyed, small-mouthed, absoulty nonsensical media go away!), I'll always vote agaonst the anime character.[/quote']

Charm Girl isn't an anime character, she's just a very popular (and attractive) Japanese brick with flying powers. Considering what Teen Dream is like (think Brittany Spears as Supergirl), I'd rather root for Charm Girl, who at least has some class.

Well looking at the character sheets I see that Charm Girl is (marginally) physically superior. Most notably in her defenses. Their CV's and Spds are the same, Teen Dream has more hth levels and has a few brick tricks, Charm Girl lacks any really.

Also, Teen Dream is more points, but based on Teen Hero guidlines (she's from Teen Champions afterall)

But they are both flying bricks and honestly, if there was an Irish heroine with similar powers they could form the CU version of the Power Puff Girls :)

And just this evening I was sketching out Wonder Boy's character sheet...

The idea is that eventually he will have a female counterpart, but what I had in mind was the fact that he was a teenage Superboy homage...

Both Charm Girl and Teen Dream would think he was a spotty kid. And he would think they were awesomely hot.

Both Charm Girl and Teen Dream would think he was a spotty kid. And he would think they were awesomely hot.

'Spotty' means occasionally, intermittently in American, not pimply.

Cause we rule the friggin' World!:king:

Please don't contradict me. I have so little............

'Spotty' means occasionally' date=' intermittently in American, not pimply.[/quote']

Yeah, but you knew what I meant. That means the cause of real English isn't entirely lost yet. It is still possible to communicate with the speakers of barbaric gibberish without descending to their level. ;)