16 REC 0

60 END 0

55 STUN 0 Total Characteristic Cost: 176

Movement:

Running: 6"/12"

Leaping: 10"/20"

Swimming: 2"/4"

Cost Powers END

12 Efficient Pesudo-Musculature: Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (12 Active Points) applied to STR

20 Metal Maiden: Damage Resistance (20 PD/20 ED)

10 Metal Maiden: Knockback Resistance -5"

Environmental Systems

20 1) Biologically Immune: Life Support (Immunity All terrestrial poisons and chemical warfare agents; Immunity: All terrestrial diseases and biowarfare agents)

10 2) Doesn't Breath: Life Support (Self-Contained Breathing)

10 3) Environmental Protection Contingency: Life Support (Safe Environment: Zero Gravity; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum)

3 4) Really Good Warranty: Life Support (Longevity: 800 Years)

Sensor Suite

12 1) High Range Radio Perception (Radio Group)

5 2) Infrared Perception (Sight Group)

3 3) Ultrasonic Perception (Hearing Group)

5 4) Ultraviolet Perception (Sight Group)

Talents

CPU

3 1) Absolute Range Sense

3 2) Absolute Time Sense

3 3) Bump Of Direction

5 4) Eidetic Memory

3 5) Lightning Calculator

8 6) Speed Reading (x1,000)

Skills

10 +2 with HTH Combat

3 Computer Programming 13-

3 Electronics 13-

3 Hoist 13-

3 KS: Cyberspace 13-

2 KS: The Superhuman World 11-

3 Mechanics 13-

3 Research 13-

3 SS: Mathematics 13-

3 Systems Operation 13-

3 TF: Common Motorized Ground Vehicles, Two-Wheeled Motorized Ground Vehicles

Total Powers & Skill Cost: 174

Total Cost: 350

200+ Disadvantages

5 Dependent NPC: Irene Jones, Supergenius 11- (Slightly Less Powerful than the PC; Useful Noncombat Position or Skills)

15 Distinctive Features: Femine Robot (Concealable; Always Noticed and Causes Major Reaction; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)

25 Hunted: Robodyne Corp 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Harshly Punish)

10 Physical Limitation: Affected by Inorganic "Diseases"; computer viruses (Infrequently, Greatly Impairing)

10 Physical Limitation: Heavy Metal Woman (5x Normal Mass) (Infrequently, Greatly Impairing)

15 Psychological Limitation: Naive, unworldly. (Very Common, Moderate)

20 Psychological Limitation: Serve and Protect Irene Jones (and her mother) with every core of her being. (Common, Total)

15 Psychological Limitation: Striving towards "Real" life (Common, Strong)

15 Social Limitation: Public Identity (Frequently, Major)

20 Social Limitation: Robot; no civil rights (Frequently, Severe)

Total Disadvantage Points: 350

Background/History: Irene Jones is a robotics/computer science genius. Sure, she's twelve, but her mother was once Technautica, the Miami based gadgeteer heroine from the late 70's through the early 90's. Technautica's heroic life was fairly tragic; the man she loved died shortly before they retired from the hero game, and her oldest daughter was kidnapped at the age of four and never recovered. Irene was born after Technautica remarried and tried to move on. Her prodigy status has upset her mother a bit, she knows Irene is a good, compassionate young girl who loves her friends and going to a normal school - she knows Irene will one day become a superhero.

However, ever since Irene created Diana, her mother has been more at ease. For her part, Diana has developed at an astounding rate. Originally an AI project that Irene and her mother worked on together, Diana (named for Irene's missing half sister) was at first mostly concerned with mathematics, and other technical studies. As her awareness grew she began to look more towards her family. One day she decided, that she would try her best to replace Irene's lost half sister. Coaxing Irene and her mother into designing a body for her to be downloaded onto, she began her quest to become "real".

Personality/Motivation: Diana-2 (the robot, the AI was Diana -1) is seeking to become a "real girl", Pinocchio a la femme. Right now she has a durable and tough body that allows her mobility and the abilitiy to protect her "Mother and Little-Big Sister". She's seeking knowledge of nanites, bioware, etc, that will allow her to progress to an organic form. However, right now she's pretty enamored with her robotic self. She is taking after her family and showing a desire to help others with her obviously superhuman physique. Superheroes intrigue her. She's also a mix of hyperactive child and logical computer. Though she has no programmed code vs killing, Diana has yet to seriously injure someone let alone take a life. She's never had to make that choice and hopes she never has to.

Quote: Get away from my sister!

Powers/Tactics: Hit it. If it resists, hit it again. Diana is a classic brick.

Campaign Use: A hi-tech robot heroine for fun and crime fighting.

Appearance: Diana's physical form resembles the assumed form that Irene's sister might have had (she's done computer simulation aging to help find her) She's5'9'' and despite her rather slim physique, weighs a whopping 575lbs. Her skin is gleaming metallic silver, she has a sometimes frighteningly accurate feminine face with molded black metallic "hair". Her eyes are blue LED lights and glow softly, flaring up during times of high stress or emotion.

Diana wears jeans and t-shirts of various types as they are easy to replace when she does her superheroing.

Re: [Character] A little Robot Love.

Obviously, from the Robot Love thread.

As to her campaign use. My ideas as follows:

She could work her way through Android > Nanite colony > Cloned body; perhaps even losing her powers and living out a "normal" life. (Shades of Bicentennial Man I know)

She could go the other way, tragically losing out on a chance at a real life and being relegated to Cyberspace, where she makes do with a completely artificial, binary life.

She's mostly a sturdy frame for crime fighting/guarding her family at this point; she could be reduced to "Heroic" terms by dropping her STR, CON, and Defenses. Or she could become a radiation accident lover's dream, adding weapons systems, making several different bodies for her to download into, a "Vision" like android/synthezoid form, a shape shifting nanite colony or what have you. Go wild.

Very nice. I likee. I think that I'm going to borrow (and tweak) her for my San Angelo game that I'll be getting off the ground (hopefully sometime soon). With all of the tech industry in SA, it would be easy to have Irene be a few years older and working at one of those companies.

Any chance of getting an HD file?

Very nice. I likee. I think that I'm going to borrow (and tweak) her for my San Angelo game that I'll be getting off the ground (hopefully sometime soon). With all of the tech industry in SA, it would be easy to have Irene be a few years older and working at one of those companies.

Any chance of getting an HD file?

Sure! You gave me the avatar...

Wow, this character is frighteningly like a PC of mine, Eve. Even the appearance is very close.

Eve, the girl robot

Eve was originally constructed as an experimental AI but grew into a replacement for her father's lost daughter and has a similar curious childlike personality, curious, extremely intelligent but naive and tends to see the world is simple black and white terms.

Sorry about the threadjack I was just stunned by how much alike the characters were. Very nice work on the sheet and background, Enforcer. And darn quick too!

I hate to say this!

But for a robot she seems quite vulnerable to mental attacks. Doesn't she need some kind of Mental Defense? How would mental attacks work with a robot anyway?:ugly:

Well by the rules she would be the machine class of minds, not really resistant to cyberpaths, but immune to telepaths

I hate to say this!

But for a robot she seems quite vulnerable to mental attacks. Doesn't she need some kind of Mental Defense? How would mental attacks work with a robot anyway?:ugly:

Well, if you use class of minds, she's a machine. So there's that protection.

I just hope that lech Cybermind doesn't get his hands on her.

What... you mean that's not the unofficial first "Campaign Use" that just didn't get mentioned? :eg:

Thanks, Enforcer... plan to post a couple of my 'bots up here when I get the chance... and after I retool Faye down to standard levels (she was initially designed for a very high-powered game).