The Official Handbook of the Marvel Bunnyverse

teh bunneh

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The Official Handbook of the Marvel Bunnyverse

That's an interesting idea. I figured the FF would be made up of the kids of the originals. Franklin Richards (maybe married to one of the Power Pack girls?), Ben and Alicia's son, Johnny's got to have at least one kid...

(Johnny's daughter Jenny Storm was one of the villains in the original Thunderbolts story, but that got retconned out).

Oh, speaking of which, I remember two more people who made "guest appearances" in a T-boltz story...

Mr. Fantastic (Reed Richards)

Reed Richards lives in the Baxter Building, still working on his amazing inventions. His latest gadget: A refrigerator that uses a hyper-dimensional shunt to the Negative Zone to keep food cold.

The Thing (Ben Grimm)

Ben Grimm retired from the superhero business. He now runs a popular bar called "Grimm's Place" down on Yancy Street.

Frank wound get together with Katie if any of the Power girls (but Rachael "Phoenix" Summors and him have a established future together in th main marvel universe)

I also would like to see the return of Lyja ala the M2 line, also note that one story during that time period implied that they had a kid together

Some of what we think of as 'American' teams were pretty international.

Avengers had members from Wakanda, Russia, Transwherever S.Witch/Qsilver came from, not to mention the various gods and aliens.

X-Men relaunch team had folks from Canada, Russia, Kenya, Ireland, Germany, etc.

Quite possible to take a 'standard' team and make it international based on membership and what they do, don't specifically have to make a 'JLI'. Plop a bunch of furriners into the Champions, have them globetrot, tadah, international team. :)

Three comments:

1) Very, very cool sandbox you've created, Bill. Mighty nice of you to let others play in it.

2) Whoever created the character Banner has my utmost respect. Fantastic.

3) If anyone runs the Defenders game (the comic that brought me to collecting and thence to Champions), I would be thrilled. Created my character for it some time ago.

VtR

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, Bunneh!

Have you updated the handbook since the X roster solidified?

I haven't, but I will. All the X-Men, do a bunneh a favor and please post or PM me the Marvel figures that appear in your characters' background, plus anything important that I should mention about them (hero, villain, alive, dead, MIA, de-powered, etc).

Alpha Flight

Power Pack

FF (though both FF and PP harder to do without losing the family vibe)

Guardians of the Galaxy

New Mutants

Blud Strom Commando Blud Dark Night Force

Heroes for Hire

Freedom Force

West Coast Avengers

Forget teh biggies, try some of the small forgotten groups. How about the Night Shift? They never had a comic of thier own but appeared a few times in Moon Knight. Composed of B (or even C) grade night themed good/bad guys. Or the Great Lakes Avengers (Bwaaah haaah haaah!)

Or... The Circus of Crime? Come on, rebuild the greatest 'C' Team of all time, but make them the Circus of Justice. Travelling from town to town, stomping out villainy whereever they find it and amazing audiences with thier skills and abilities. It'd be a great addition to the Bunnyverse.

Or... The Circus of Crime? Come on' date=' rebuild the greatest 'C' Team of all time, but make them the Circus of Justice. Travelling from town to town, stomping out villainy whereever they find it and amazing audiences with thier skills and abilities. It'd be a great addition to the Bunnyverse.[/quote']

:thumbup::love::cheers:

I would love it if the Great Lakes became Grade A heroes' date=' it would be GREAT[/quote']

Actually, a sort of bumbling, comedic team would be a fun addition to the universe. You'd need the right sort of players to run it properly, but would have some great possibilities.

I'd like to do a New Mutants campaign at some point but it'll be a while. See how the X-Men campaign goes for a while.

Hey DocSamson - what was the status of Absorbing Man and Titania? I thought that they had retired & AM at least had passed away' date=' which is when the power passed on to Crusher.[/quote']

The background Snake and I created for Crusher was meant to create some possible future plots so please feel free to alter the following in any way you see fit.

The Absorbing Man - At the launch of the campaign, Carl Creel is in the middle of his "latest attempt" to lead a normal peaceful life. He passed on his ball-and-chain to Crusher in hopes it would help him redeem the family name. Snake warned me that continued legal and monetary troubles might eventually force him out of "retirement".

Titania - At the launch of the campaign, Mary Creel is incarcerated and had just attempted another failed escape. Her sanity seemed to be deteriorating further each time Crusher visted her. I got the impression from Snake she was a ticking time bomb.

Alpha Flight

Power Pack

FF (though both FF and PP harder to do without losing the family vibe)

Guardians of the Galaxy

New Mutants

Blud Strom Commando Blud Dark Night Force

Heroes for Hire

Freedom Force

West Coast Avengers

You know, you could do about 10 different teams with just the X-Men...how many X titles did they have in their prime?

OK, here are the latest updates to the Official Handbook of the Marvel BunnyVerse. Players and GMs, please check the entries to make sure they are accurate!

EDIT: Removed the out of date files. Check downthread for the most recent updates.

DocSamson, Dan is right -- we retconned the whole evil Fantastic Four thing out of existance with the reboot.

You did? Aw, that's kind of sad, as I thought it was a neat encounter..

Oh well, it happens. Though I had a lot of fun plans for Victorious and his little friends.