Debriefing

Drhoz

In the aftermath of a major cross-over event, your team runs into the representatives from Kingdom City, Nebraska. Amongst these is the distinctly antisocial Vitus D'hrazz ul Kashrak ur Rrascd , a foul-tempered 7ft-tall hyena, who you may be aware of as considering Lethal Force a perfectly acceptable First Resort.

Also featuring in this epilogue is 3 - "Third Daughter of the Previous Ka's Second Favourite Concubine" - another alien, but one superhumanly graceful, unbelievably attractive, and with no nudity taboo.

It's possible your character is aware that 3 was until very recently Vitus's slave and concubine, and apparently quite happy in that position. At least until a blazing row not unconnected to the Skeleton Crew Sex Tape Scandal, which ended with Vitus throwing her out on the street, effectively, and her apparently trying to get back into his good books by showing him what he's missing.

By flirting with you.

The Tanashim species are bisexual, highly status-concious, and 3 herself has considerable experience seducing anything humanoid and mammalian

Are you the kind of person she would thus engage? Are you the kind of person that would accept? Would you dance blindly into the sexual minefield between Vitus and his formal slave? WWYCD?

Re: Debriefing

Plex1 would probably be the type she would try to seduce, but he would actually know better than to let it get anywhere- for a change. (Besides his wife would kill him, Jean Greene the Shadow Queen.) He'd probably start cracking wise about a dog and his girl and get everyone into trouble and diplomacy would break down into a fight most like. I doubt Plex1 would know anything about the others races because he would get bored during a debrief and start doing anything but paying attention. But if he knew about the sex tape scandal he would have watched it before hand and really started working that angle. (As a joke of course.)

Plex2 would get embarrassed as soon as she started walking over to him and excuse himself. But he would know everything there was to know about the 2 races before them. Probably just let his brother dig a big a hole for himself.

Soulbarb: Not a chance. She'd be all about getting the Skeleton Crew back where they belong as quickly as possible and with as little fuss as possible. She's also quite prickly, and generally uninterested in sex, especially since her only significant sexual encounter was a demonic rape.

Sylph: Sylph is 3's counterpart in her gameworld. As Maenad, she's an unearthly beauty who sees nothing wrong with taking pleasure wherever and whenever she can find it -- especially sexual pleasure. So yeah, this is going to be a sight to see... probably in broad daylight, on main street, with hundreds of random people at first watching and quickly (with Maenad's Wild Dance power active) joining in for a huge public free-for-all orgy. Maenad and 3 will probably have a field day. Vitus... not so much. ;)

Silverbolt has A: a girlfriend and B: no sensation from the waist down, so basicly 3 has nothing that he wants.

Silverbolts Teammates are incidentally one guy with 18 com and 37 pre and another guy who is a multi-millionaire in pound sterling, so it's pretty unlikely that 3 would choose him over them anyway.

Hermes: Depending on the circumstances, if 3 just came up on the street and tried flirting with and seducing him, Hermes might respond by immediately punching her out. Where he comes from, superhuman beauty is sometimes used as a literal battlefield weapon.

Either afterwards, or if that event is avoided entirely. . . well, he's not going to *help* her make Vitus jealous. Hermes isn't exactly controlled by his hormones, and that has *so* many ways to go horribly wrong. He could try simply tracking down Vitus and trying to persuade him that, really, he should take 3 back, she really loves him. . .

*qeue Hermes learning in depth about Vitus*

. . . and how *that* ends, depends partially on what he finds out, partially on whether Vitus is in the present or the past, and partially whether Hermes has the good sense to *run away from these crazy people*.

Riptide: Yeah baby! If hot alien babe wants to use him, she can use him all night long. Is he worried about Vitus? Nah. If he cared he wouldn't have dumped her and if he changes his mind, Riptide can dodge until he cools down. As team leader, entrepreneur and idol of millions he'll probably qualify.

Hmm....

Void would be the one she'd be most likely to flirt with, as team leader and multi-billionaire. Fortunately, he's got a stock response for this:

"Ma'am, I'm flattered, but if I don't tell you to back off and you don't actually do it, my possessed mentalist ex will probably detonate your brain from her cell. Sorry."

Outsider: If she goes for him, it's strictly a matter of heritage (she's prolly picking up a false-positive from the Edomite royal blood....) And he'd probably do his best to politely decline, but if she was inclined to make it with a teenager with tentacles... well, let's face it, male teens only have so much willpower about things like that. ^^()

Let's see...

Crown Princess Cyrande....will actually take it as her due(*coughs* Okay, Malvan Crown Princess and in the top ranking of the galaxy power structure, plus as insanely beautiful herself), but politely turn her down(Mainly involving her despising sleeping with slaves, though she'd use another excuse), unless 3 managed to do something to insult her. In which case, Cyrande would take the chance to really put her down. Yeah, not the nicest person out there.

Nox...Well, she is beautiful, but Nox doesn't have hormones anymore, views the soul more then the body, and is still a virgin who's quite happy with that state. I imagine Nox ignoring most of her flirting and just responding politely to any questions that don't involve the flirting will soon end it. Besides, Nox finds girls flirting with her still kind of...hmm, disturbing, though she'd try not to show it to be polite.

Artemis... *laughs* Okay, given Artemis's chosen form most of the time is a lioness(Shapeshifter, she prefers being in animal forms and doesn't consider herself human), she has no status, and she's very heterosexual, it would be shocking if 3 even looked at her. Even if 3 did(Artemis's human form is achingly beautiful), Artemis would just kind of look at her strange and ask Hermes what kind of weird human quirk that was.

Not a single person I control would take her up on this, although Black Tiger would be severly tempted. Olorin could send them back, but be a bit taken back at the idea of a heroic(:eek:!?) gnoll. Doesn't happen where he comes from. The others would see him about as boggled as he ever gets. He might be tempted to talk magic shop with Vitus. Olorin has very little problem with force as a first resort, but might think Vitus is "a bit touchy and seems to enjoy killing a bit too much." He's a medievel, so killing is fairly common for him. Also nudity & beauty would not cause Olorin to even blink. Seen it before, even godesses! (Yikes!)

Captain Thunderbolt - Not going to come within a mile of this situation. He is (a) happily married and (B) would think that getting involved would tarnish not only his reputation, but also that of his mentor and uncle (Captain Thunder of MNM Freedom City fame). He would likely have a very dim view of Drhoz, 3 and the rest of the menagerie that is their team.

Cheshire Cat (yes that one), by contrast, would absolutely love this situation. While he is technically "reformed", he is (a) is a horn dog and (B) lacks basic common sense. Absent The Hood or one of his teammates actively dragging him away, CC would definitely get himself immersed knee deep in this mess. However, given that he is a reformed thief and not particular wealthy, I am not sure that he would qualify on the status scale. That would not stop him from making a couple of internal "hello nurse" comments and try some very bad pick up lines.

Victor Vanadis, Half-Asgardian (killed the last person who called him that) demigod of blacklight (all the respectable domains had been taken by then, and he liked the free art posters and perfect tan that went with the job), Son of Balder, PRE 60, COM 60, Morals -17: "3 may line up with the others awaiting the opportunity to enjoy Our pleasure, unless she and her sugar doggy daddy wish to cut straight to the trying-to-kill-Us-in-a-fit-of-jealousy,-envy,-spite,-recrimination-and-hot-makeup-foreplay part; We may start the brawl now -- We have not had a decent battle in days, while extradimensional tarts with esteem issues, We get two of those by noon most days."

Vanadis is a petulant, ulterior, vain, cowardly, cunning, devious, perverse, charming, witty, crude, arrogant, brazen, uncultured and surprisingly kind immortal somewhere between Thor and the Hulk in physical build, with as absolute a lack of self control as he has command over ultraviolet light.

I imagine 3 would find herself repulsed.

Badger- has no ability to interact with the opposite sex. Would be confused and embarassed and ready to get the heck out of there. Plus he is a bit ugly, not exactly improved with battle scars.

Frosty Bob- "yeah, baby". No question he will go for it. He's gone for more scary and deadly. :nonp:

Not a single person I control would take her up on this' date=' although Black Tiger would be [b']severly[/b] tempted. Olorin could send them back, but be a bit taken back at the idea of a heroic(:eek:!?) gnoll. Doesn't happen where he comes from. The others would see him about as boggled as he ever gets. He might be tempted to talk magic shop with Vitus. Olorin has very little problem with force as a first resort, but might think Vitus is "a bit touchy and seems to enjoy killing a bit too much." He's a medievel, so killing is fairly common for him. Also nudity & beauty would not cause Olorin to even blink. Seen it before, even godesses! (Yikes!)

Vitus would probably be interested in talking shop, but I suspect he'd be grinding his teeth and staring at 3 a lot too :D Altho if you happen to mention you've met gnolls before that would get his attention and a strangled, grab-you-by-collar, desperate "WHERE???"

Vitus would probably be interested in talking shop' date=' but I suspect he'd be grinding his teeth and staring at 3 a lot too :D Altho if you happen to mention you've met gnolls before that would get his attention and a strangled, grab-you-by-collar, desperate "WHERE???"[/quote']

Olorin would be likely to mention gnolls, so he would get his collar grabbed. He would then say "Calm down. I saw them in my home dimension, which sadly, I can't seem to get to right now. If I can get you back home, which I should be able to, I'll contact you if I ever can get back to my home dimension. However, you may not like these gnolls. They are vicious, brutal, evil and generally something to be killed on sight. What little magic they use is brtual, nasty and often use necromancy; creating undead. They tend to be nastier and less reasonable than orcs, and that's saying something."

Version One would inform her that he's technically only two years old and therefore it would be statutory rape. Even if she could get the law changed he couldn't give her his heart (most of his memories are transfers from Vibroman and he thus got a lot of his personality, including love for Vibroman's wife).

Olorin would be likely to mention gnolls' date=' so he would get his collar grabbed. He would then say "Calm down. I saw them in my home dimension, which sadly, I can't seem to get to right now.[/quote']

*groans in disappointment* You too? *sudddenly looks nervous and shifty* You too....

If I can get you back home' date=' which I should be able to, I'll contact you if I ever can get back to my home dimension. However, you may not like these gnolls. They are vicious, brutal, evil and generally something to be killed on sight. What little magic they use is brtual, nasty and often use necromancy; creating undead. They tend to be nastier and less reasonable than orcs, and that's saying something."[/quote']

"Maybe, but at least I can breed with them. If I can't ever get back to Aura I've got a new nation to populate, dammit."

Sylph: Sylph is 3's counterpart in her gameworld. As Maenad' date=' she's an unearthly beauty who sees nothing wrong with taking pleasure wherever and whenever she can find it -- especially sexual pleasure. So yeah, this is going to be a sight to see... probably in broad daylight, on main street, with hundreds of random people at first watching and quickly (with Maenad's Wild Dance power active) joining in for a huge public free-for-all orgy. Maenad and 3 will probably have a field day. Vitus... not so much. ;)[/quote']

heehee. I can picture Vitus's eye's bugging out now.

3 would be slightly boggled too - "Naughty with half the city is a bit ambitious for her", my wife tells me

Though she's not bi, once the situation was explained to her, Opal might very well go along with a plan to make the homicidal Hyena jealous enough to take 3 back. Plus, a pair of inhumanly beautiful aliens out on the town would just be too much fun to pass up.