Avengers: The Next Generation on Hero Central

teh bunneh

Re: Avengers: The Next Generation on Hero Central

Comparisons with the existing characters might give a better guide.

I don't speak for Bill, but I'd think actual initial build is secondary to the character - if he likes the idea, background and personality, the build can be tweaked. :)

I figured as much. I was just shocked when I looked at them. In terms of the existing characters (none of whom were bricks so I'm guessing) I'm fairly comfortable. I just forgot how high powered some people's games can be. Nothing wrong with it - it just put me out of sorts for a minute.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The average Champions game doesn't allow 600 point starting characters. These are Avengers.

Not all 600 point starting characters - or avengers - necessarily look like these. There's more than one design philosophy out there and some people's groups run on higher power levels than others while simulating the exact same thing. I'm not criticizing anyone or anyone's character - it was just an honest expression of surprise. You run with a group for a while and you forget other people have very different ways of interpreting and doing the same thing you are.

I figured as much. I was just shocked when I looked at them. In terms of the existing characters (none of whom were bricks so I'm guessing) I'm fairly comfortable. I just forgot how high powered some people's games can be. Nothing wrong with it - it just put me out of sorts for a minute.

At 600 points, with the Active Point limits listed, it's quite possible for characters to fill multiple archetypes. For example, Iron Man can be both Brick and Energy Projector. He's probably more the latter than the former, but he can fill either role.

Comparisons with the existing characters might give a better guide.

I don't speak for Bill, but I'd think actual initial build is secondary to the character - if he likes the idea, background and personality, the build can be tweaked. :)

The Serpent is correct. All the builds submitted so far will need to be tweaked a bit before the game starts. I'm more interested in the concept and the personality than how many dice you're slinging. Don't worry too much about creating the "perfect" build. :)

You run with a group for a while and you forget other people have very different ways of interpreting and doing the same thing you are.

The beauty of Champions. :D

Here, let me post an example brick who's in the game: Ms. Marvel!

(Can't believe I forgot to upload her in the first place! Sorry!) :o

She's got a 75 STR, 35 PD/ED, and 25% Damage Reduction. She also has a ton of nifty Brick Tricks (including one that makes her durn near invulnerable).

Submissions so far:

Certified

Shield Maiden: The "daughter" of Thor, a golem created by Loki, now with free will.

Cargus

Greenstar: A new Spaceknight from planet Galador.

McCoy

Phoebe: Daughter of Moondragon, the new Celestial Madonna wannabe.

Checkmate

Centurion: A Kree warrior, newest member of the Nova Corps.

Wyrm Ouroboros

Captain Quantum: A Skrull, weilder of the Quantum Bands.

Enforcer84

Carbonite Man: Son of the Mecha-Marauder; brilliant inventor and powered armor wearer.

Tom

Vagabond: Son of Eric Masterson, weilder of the Uru knife Skysplitter.

Query Sphinx

Rio: Daughter of the Hydro-Man, with control over every molecule of her liquid body.

I still need a charsheet for this one!

Did I get everyone? Keep 'em coming, folx! :thumbup:

Here, let me post an example brick who's in the game: Ms. Marvel!

(Can't believe I forgot to upload her in the first place! Sorry!) :o

She's got a 75 STR, 35 PD/ED, and 25% Damage Reduction. She also has a ton of nifty Brick Tricks (including one that makes her durn near invulnerable).

Ah, yes bonus PD or ED with KB resistance at DCV 0 . . . the "stand there and take the shot" power. Yeah, when that happens and she has a PD of 55, 15" of KB resistance, and the standard 25% DR, she's . . . tough. Really a ridiculously fun character to play.

Did notice recently I'd neglected to harden the standard PD/ED, had just done the Damage Resistance, so I tweaked that. Uploading the character to HC shortly, no big changes outside of that unless I can think of something new for the brick tricks slots.

I have a character called Spirit of Freedom, he is a Meta Morph as he turns into either a Grizzly, Wolf, Eagle, or Dolphin. Each of these forms are extreme paragons of their forms.

How do you as a G.M. Interpret Multiform so I can submit an appropriate write up.

I have a character called Spirit of Freedom, he is a Meta Morph as he turns into either a Grizzly, Wolf, Eagle, or Dolphin. Each of these forms are extreme paragons of their forms.

How do you as a G.M. Interpret Multiform so I can submit an appropriate write up.

Not sure what you're asking. How do I interpret Multiform? :confused:

Not sure what you're asking. How do I interpret Multiform?

Yes some G.M.s have "house rules" for a multform character. For example if I make a form that has 400 base points and add 150 in disadvantages (to make a character who has 550 points) then would you consider the form to be 550 points at 115 points or 400 for a cost of 85 points?

Yes some G.M.s have "house rules" for a multform character. For example if I make a form that has 400 base points and add 150 in disadvantages (to make a character who has 550 points) then would you consider the form to be 550 points at 115 points or 400 for a cost of 85 points?

550/115 points.

SPIRIT OF FREEDOM

Val Char Cost Roll Notes

20 STR 10 13- Lift 400.0kg; 4d6; [2]

20 DEX 30 13- OCV 7 DCV 7

20 CON 20 13-

20 BODY 20 13-

18 INT 8 13- PER Roll 14-

11 EGO 2 11- ECV: 4

15 PRE 5 12- PRE Attack: 3d6

18 COM 4 13-

12 PD 8 Total: 12 PD (12 rPD)

12 ED 8 Total: 12 ED (12 rED)

6 SPD 30 Phases: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12

10 REC 4

40 END 0

40 STUN 0 Total Characteristic Cost: 149

Movement: Running: 6" / 12"

Swimming: 2" / 4"

Leaping: 4" / 8"

Cost Powers END

Martial Arts:

Maneuver OCV DCV Notes

4 1) Block +2 +2 Block, Abort

4 2) Coup de pied bas (low kick) +0 +2 8d6 Strike

5 3) Coup de pied chasse (side kick) -2 +1 10d6 Strike

4 4) Crochet (Hook) +2 +0 8d6 Strike

4 5) Disarm -1 +1 Disarm; 40 STR to Disarm roll

5 6) Direct (Jab/Cross) +1 +3 6d6 Strike

3 7) Footsweep +2 -1 7d6 Strike, Target Falls

Savate

1 8) Weapon Element: Blades

8 9) +2 HTH Damage Class(es)

Powers

95 Spirit of the Grizzly , Wolf, Eagle, and Dolphin: Multiform (400 Character Points in the most expensive form) (Instant Change, x4 Number Of Forms) 0

Hunters Instinct

23 1) Danger Sense (immediate vicinity, in combat, Function as a Sense, Intuitional) 20-/19-

3 2) +1 PER with all Sense Groups 0

25 3) Tracking with Hearing Group, Danger Sense and Sight Group 0

12 Damage Resistance (12 PD/12 ED) 0

24 Embodyment of Life: Healing 3 BODY, Inherent (+1/4), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Persistent (+1/2) (67 Active Points); Extra Time (Regeneration-Only) 1 Turn (Post-Segment 12) (-1 1/4), Self Only (-1/2) 0

27 Life is a Gift : Healing 3 BODY, Decreased Re-use Duration (1 Turn; +1 1/2) (75 Active Points); Extra Time (Regeneration-Only) 1 Turn (Post-Segment 12) (-1 1/4), Others Only (-1/2) 7

7 The Hands of a Healer: Minor Transform 1d6 (Sick Person to Well Person, Contact with disease, viral agent, or sickness again restores condition), Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4), Continuous (+1) (22 Active Points); OAF Fragile Expendable (Easy to obtain new Focus; Herbs and Water to make Remedies & Salves; -1 1/4), No Range (-1/2), Gradual Effect (1 Turn (Post-Segment 12); -1/4) 1

15 Life Support (Immunity Viral Infections; Immunity: All terrestrial diseases; Longevity: 200 Years; Safe in Intense Cold) 0

Perks

1 Fringe Benefit: Passport

Talents

3 Absolute Range Sense

3 Absolute Time Sense

3 Bump Of Direction

6 Combat Luck (3 PD/3 ED)

Skills

3 Riding 13-

3 Analyze: Combat 13-

6 Animal Handler (Aquatic Animals, Birds, Canines, Equines, Ursines) 12-

3 Bureaucratics 12-

3 Combat Driving 13-

2 Computer Programming (Personal Computers) 13-

3 Conversation 12-

3 Criminology 13-

3 Deduction 13-

Everyman

0 1) AK: Alaska 8-

0 2) Acting 8-

0 3) Climbing 8-

0 4) Concealment 8-

0 5) PS: Tribal Chief 8-

0 6) Persuasion 8-

3 Forensic Medicine 13-

3 Linguist

1 1) Language: Apache (basic conversation)

1 2) Language: Cherokee (basic conversation)

1 3) Language: Cheyenne (basic conversation)

3 4) Language: English (completely fluent; literate) (4 Active Points)

3 5) Language: French (completely fluent; literate) (4 Active Points)

1 6) Language: Greek (Koine) (basic conversation; literate) (2 Active Points)

1 7) Language: Hebrew (Classical) (basic conversation; literate) (2 Active Points)

1 8) Language: Navajo (basic conversation)

0 9) Native Language: Inuit (idiomatic; Literate, literate) (5 Active Points)

4 Navigation (Air, Land, Marine) 13-

3 Paramedics 13-

3 Scholar

2 1) KS: Accupuncture (3 Active Points) 13-

2 2) KS: Infectious Disease Control and Prevention (3 Active Points) 13-

1 3) KS: Savate (2 Active Points) 11-

2 4) KS: Theology (3 Active Points) 13-

3 Scientist

2 1) SS: Forensic Pathology 13- (3 Active Points)

2 2) SS: Medicine 13- (3 Active Points)

2 3) SS: Neurology 13- (3 Active Points)

2 4) SS: Surgery 13- (3 Active Points)

3 Shadowing 13-

3 Stealth 13-

3 Streetwise 12-

8 Survival (Arctic/Subarctic, Marine, Temperate/Subtropical, Mountain) 13-

3 TF: Common Motorized Ground Vehicles, Two-Wheeled Motorized Ground Vehicles, Two-Wheeled Muscle-Powered Ground Vehicles

3 Tactics 13-

3 Teamwork 13-

7 Tracking 15-

4 WF: Common Melee Weapons, Small Arms

4 Weaponsmith (Firearms, Muscle-Powered HTH, Muscle-Powered Ranged) 13-

Total Powers & Skill Cost: 401

Total Cost: 550

400+ Disadvantages

10 Accidental Change: In a Combat Situation or Situation where life is in danger. 8- (Common)

0 Dependent NPC: The Angakkuq (Spiritual Advisor) & Wife 8- (As powerful as the PC; Useful Noncombat Position or Skills)

5 Enraged: by thoes who treat Life with "tirigusuusiit" (criminals who prey upon the weak, thoes who do not value life, etc) (Uncommon), go 8-, recover 14-

10 Hunted: Angry Oil Company Executives 8- (Less Pow, NCI, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Mildly Punish)

15 Hunted: F.B.I. as a suspect for several "accidents" in Alaska 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Watching)

15 Psychological Limitation: Acts Stereotypically Inuit (somewhat stoic, deep, and few words, looks and acts the part) (Common, Strong)

10 Psychological Limitation: Longs To Be With His Family & People (Common, Moderate)

15 Reputation: Alaskan Super HERO, 14- (Extreme; Known Only To A Small Group)

15 Reputation: Chief of the Qawiaraq Alaska (Tribal Ambassador), 14- (Extreme; Known Only To A Small Group)

15 Reputation: Spokesman for the value of life, and living at one with the environment. , 14-

15 Social Limitation: Held To A Higher Standard (Frequently, Major)

15 Social Limitation: Married (Frequently, Major)

10 Social Limitation: Public ID Quminique (Frequently, Major, Not Limiting In Some Cultures)

0 Experience Points

Total Disadvantage Points: 550

Background/History: Qumanique was betrothed at an early age. Once he had proven himself as a warrior he could marry and provide for both his village and his family. His only dreams were to live a simple life off the land, and raise many sons in the safety and security of the land & its people. That is when the dreams began, he would move through the forest large and uncontested, he felt strong and indestructible. In his dreams each night he would find the bodies of Animals, bears perhaps, their skin removed and bodies desecrated, the sight filled him with rage as this was a senseless killing, not done for provision but for sport and entertainment alone. In his dreams he would find more and more, until one dream he found hunters who did such a horrendous act. They were human 5 of them, but in his dreams they were no threat to his might they could not stop the Spirit of Rage within him. He attacked them and tore them from limb to limb for defiling the land with their sport. Mercifully he let one go in his dream that he would be a warning to others. That was when he woke only to find his hands and mouth covered in blood. quickly washed his face and hands not knowing why this had happened. He went to work as normal collecting wood and supplies as usual. Today was a big day he was to meet with his wife to be for the first time. It was said that she was to be the new Angakkuq “Spiritual Leader” of the clan after she is married. He was excited to see her as it was said she was wise beyond her years a true gift to the people. Qumanique the chieftain’s first born was to be married to her this month after the ceremonial hunt. hunt was delayed however as news so horrible and terrifying it would stop the hunt this time. Many grizzlies were found dead, shot to death, and skinned for sport 15 miles away from the village. They also found the bodies of four oil workers ripped to pieces and the tracks of truck that left the scene. These bears were not hunted for food or warmth but for torture and sport. His dream became a reality, a nightmare, as he knew he was to blame but did not know how. He withdrew to his home only to get a knock on the door. It was his fiancé, the new Angakkuq her eye’s pierced his very soul and he found a love he had never felt before but he knew, she knew it was him. He was responsible. Quietly she placed her hand over his heart.

“You have both the Spirit of Life and the Spirit of Freedom within you. Do not be afraid for the Great Spirit over all has gifted you with the Bear, Wolf, Eagle, and Dolphin to be a protector of both man and nature our people and all people. You and I were meant to be together from birth and I will be yours and our peoples guide and you will be our peoples great protector and mine. Now are the days where the Tuurngait takes the form of flesh, the true destroyers of life.” that month Qumanique was married to his new wife. He brought peace to his tribal lands and protected his wife and people well. He learned of his powers and abilities from her guidance and in time learned of his great purpose, he was the embodiment of life and of freedom, she was the embodiment of spirit and of wisdom. Eventually he left the village to seek out a better way to protect his people and the people of the world. He felt the call to aid those in need not just those for his village but the need to help others as well. He still loves the Angakkuq his wife and she him, but she knows that he must help and protect others as well. He was meant not just for the Inuit of Alaska but to teach people the value of life. All life, so that life would understand its purpose.

Personality/Motivation: Quaminique is always calm and easy spoken. He values the company of others but misses his wife very much. She does visit him when she can but does not leave the village often. He is careful about how he approaches situations and strongly dislikes city life but understands that he is needed here. He has strong beliefs and attends church when he can. He studies theology as a hobby and uses his gifts of healing freely on others. He believes that by fighting injustice not just in his homeland but also all over the world that he is engaged in a Spiritual battle. He commonly refers to Super Villains as Tuurngait’s (or demons) of corruption. That somehow super villains are the disembodied spirits made physical form. He will try and exorcise the spirit (villain) by requesting it’s surrender if he can. If not there are other ways of dealing with an entity of evil.

Quote: “It is better that man learn to fish so that he may feed his family than for a man to treat another man as a fish.”

Powers/Tactics: Qumanique has 4 forms to use in combat, Bear for tanking, Wolf for Sneak attacks information and tracking, Dolphin for being underwater, and Eagle for Flying. His Bear form is his primary form. One aspect of his powers is that his clothes and other items do not change with him. Therefore he keeps extra sets of clothes in a backpack that he must retrieve after he changes forms. Qumanique also has the ability to heal people and will heal comrades after combat. This is an aspect of healing he can apply over and over again and it takes one full turn for someone to regenerate. Also when he can aquire natural herbs he can also heal the diseased and the sickend. This takes time however so the recipiant is out of luck if they are going to die in just a few phases.

SPIRIT OF THE GRIZZLY

Val Char Cost Roll Notes

30/60 STR 20 15- / 21- Lift 1600.0kg/102.4tons; 6d6/12d6; [3/5]

18 DEX 24 13- OCV 6 DCV 6

30 CON 40 15-

30/33 BODY 40 15- / 16-

18 INT 8 13- PER Roll 15-

11 EGO 2 11- ECV: 4

30 PRE 20 15- PRE Attack: 6d6

16 COM 3 12-

16/19 PD 10 Total: 16/19 PD (16/19 rPD)

16/19 ED 10 Total: 16/19 ED (16/19 rED)

6 SPD 32 Phases: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12

12 REC 0

60 END 0

60/63 STUN 0 Total Characteristic Cost: 209

Movement: Running: 10" / 20"

Swimming: 2" / 4"

Leaping: 6" / 12"

Cost Powers END

Martial Arts:

Maneuver OCV DCV Notes

3 1) Smackdown +1 +1 6d6 / 12d6 Strike; Target Falls

5 2) Bear Whack! -2 +1 10d6 / 16d6 Strike

4 3) Bear Hug +0 +0 10d6 / 16d6 Crush, Must Follow Grab

5 4) Grizzly Backhand +1 +1 Grab One Limb, Block

3 5) Play with dinner +0 +2 8d6 / 14d6 Strike; Target Falls; Must Follow Grab

Bear Attacks

King of the Wild Frontier

23 1) Size of a Grizzly: Growth (+15 STR, +3 BODY, +3 STUN, -3" KB, 800 kg, -2 DCV, +2 PER Rolls to perceive character, 4 m tall, 2 m wide), Inherent (+1/4), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Persistent (+1/2) (34 Active Points); Always On (-1/2) 0

23 2) Durability of a Grizzly: Density Increase (800 kg mass, +15 STR, +3 PD/ED, -3" KB), Inherent (+1/4), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Persistent (+1/2) (34 Active Points); Always On (-1/2) 0

17 3) RRROOOOAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!!!: Hearing Group Flash 3d6, Area Of Effect Nonselective (16" Radius; +1 3/4) (25 Active Points); No Range (-1/2) 2

45 4) Claws & Teeth of the Bear: Killing Attack - Hand-To-Hand 3d6 (5d6 / 6d6 w/STR) 4

8 5) Running +4" (10" total) 1

Natures Resilience

24 1) Damage Resistance (19 PD/19 ED), Hardened (+1/4) (24 Active Points) 0

60 2) Physical Damage Reduction, Resistant, 75% 0

15 3) Energy Damage Reduction, Resistant, 25% 0

10 4) Power Defense (8 points), Hardened (+1/4) (10 Active Points) 0

8 5) Lack Of Weakness (-8) for Resistant Defenses 0

8 6) Lack Of Weakness (-8) for Normal Defense 0

Bear Senses

6 1) +2 PER with all Sense Groups 0

Talents

2 Environmental Movement (no penalties on Dense woodland Area's)

3 Lightsleep

5 Rapid Healing

3 Bump Of Direction

Skills

Bear minimum Skills

40 1) +10 with Claws, Bite, and Bear Attacks

3 2) Breakfall 13-

3 3) Climbing 13-

2 4) Navigation (Land) 13-

4 5) Survival (Temperate/Subtropical, Mountain) 13-

3 6) Tactics 13-

3 7) Teamwork 13-

3 8) Tracking 13-

Total Powers & Skill Cost: 341

Total Cost: 550

400+ Disadvantages

20 Accidental Change: if Knocked out unconscious Always (Uncommon)

25 Distinctive Features: Big Scary looking Grizzly Bear (Not Concealable; Extreme Reaction; Detectable By Virtually Everyone)

25 Enraged: When in Combat (Uncommon), go 14-, recover 8-

15 Physical Limitation: Extreamly Big and Heavy (All the Time, Slightly Impairing)

15 Physical Limitation: Paws of a Grizzly Bear (All the Time, Slightly Impairing)

20 Psychological Limitation: Never Surenders (Common, Total)

15 Physical Limitation: Shredded Clothes when form changes (All the Time, Slightly Impairing)

15 Physical Limitation: Unable to Speak in the Human Tounge (All the Time, Slightly Impairing)

0 Experience Points

Total Disadvantage Points: 550

Quote: "RRROOOOAAAAARRRRRR ! ! ! ! ! ! !"

Powers/Tactics: When in Bear form our hero cannot use skills he may have had as a human, he is under the rage of the Grizzly and has only basic instincts that his subcouncious dictates. Because of this he is unable to make use of most of his normal skills. Furthermore he has many of the drawbacks are apparent early on. For example he cannot talk, he can only make bear noises, growls and looses many other human features such as opposible thumbs. Spirit of the Grizzly will almost always make a ROAR attack when attacking. He will use blunt weapon or normal attacks on most things unless he truly needs to shred something up like a plane, train or automobile. Only then will be use his killing attack. As a Bear he is not above biting his opponets or drawing blood. One disadvantage when using his powers is that his clothes get shredded when he changes form. He will be mostly naked when changing back to human form. The hero will remember his actions once he returns to his normal form. Also keep in mind that when in this form our hero is almost 13 feet tall and weighs 1600 kg or 3527.40 lbs

Not the best way of posting a character but I think it will do. If you are really interested I'll post the other 3 forms. Just know that they are on the same power level as Spirit of the Grizzly

Okay Bunny man here she is Aquatica the daughter of Namor.

Aquatica

Val Char Cost Roll Notes

25/35 STR 15 14- / 16- Lift 800.0kg/3200.0kg; 5d6/7d6 [2/3]

23 DEX 39 14- OCV: 8/DCV: 8

25 CON 30 14-

23 BODY 26 14-

18 INT 8 13- PER Roll 13-

16 EGO 12 12- ECV: 5

20 PRE 10 13- PRE Attack: 4d6

19 COM 5 13-

10/32 PD 5 Total: 10/32 PD (10/30 rPD)

10/30 ED 5 Total: 10/30 ED (10/30 rED)

5 SPD 17 Phases: 3, 5, 8, 10, 12

20/37 REC 20

70 END 10

50/55 STUN 1 Total Characteristic Cost: 203

Movement: Running: 6"/12"

Flight: 20"/40"

Leaping: 5"/10"

Swimming: 22"/704"

Cost Powers END

9 Atlantean Physiology: LS (Breath Water; Longevity: 200 Years; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in Intense Cold)

10 Atlantean Physiology II: Damage Resistance (10 PD/10 ED)

4 Atlantean Strength: +10 STR (10 Active Points); Conditional Power Power Only Works In Water (-1 1/2) 1

75 Gifts of Neptune: Multipower, 75-point reserve

7u 1) Dehydration: Drain DEX 5d6, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (75 Active Points)

7u 2) Water Bolt: EB Vs. PD 15d6 (75 Active Points) 7

7u 3) Drowning Blast: EB 7d6, NND (LS. S.C. Breathing or Breath Water; +1) (70 Active Points) 7

4u 4) The Very Water is at My Command: Telekinesis (35 STR), Affects Porous, Fine Manipulation (73 Active Points); Only Works On Limited Types Of Objects Water Only (-1) 7

30 Gifts of Neptune: Elemental Control, 60-point powers

24 1) Surface Surfing: Flight 20", Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (60 Active Points); Only In Contact With A Surface (-1/4)

32 2) Liquid Shield: FF (20 PD/20 ED/5 Flash Defense: Sight Group/5 Flash Defense: Hearing Group), Costs END Only To Activate (+1/4) (62 Active Points) 5

9 3) Healing Water: Healing 3 BODY, Can Heal Limbs, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Persistent (+1/2) (70 Active Points); Conditional Power Power Only Works In Water (-1 1/2), Extra Time (Regeneration-Only) 1 Turn (Post-Segment 12) (-1 1/4), Self Only (-1/2)

30 4) Swimming +20" (22" total) (x32 Noncombat), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (60 Active Points)

12 Healing Water II: +15 REC (30 Active Points); Conditional Power Power Only Works In Water (-1 1/2)

33 Living Fire Hydrant: Suppress Fire 10d6 (50 Active Points); Linked (Water Bolt; -1/2) 5

5 Avengers Communicard: Radio Perception/Transmission (Radio Group) (10 Active Points); OAF (-1)

Perks

3 Avengers Membership: Fringe Benefit: Federal/National Police Powers

6 I Am An Avenger: Reputation: Avenger/Great Hero (A large group) 14-, +2/+2d6

7 Avengers Quinjet & Island: Vehicles & Bases

5 Money: Well Off

9 Contact: Namor, King of Atlantis (Contact has access to major institutions, Contact has extremely useful Skills or resources, Contact has significant Contacts of his own, Very Good relationship with Contact) 11-

Skills

10 +2 with DCV

9 +3 with Neptune's Gift Multi-Power

3 Bureaucratics 13-

3 Conversation 13-

3 High Society 13-

3 KS: Atlantean History 13-

2 KS: Avengers Villains & Menaces 11-

3 Language: Atlantean (completely fluent)

3 Oratory 13-

3 Paramedics 13-

3 Persuasion 13-

3 Scientist

2 1) SS: Atlantean Anatomy & Physiology 13- (3 Active Points)

6 2) SS: Marine Biology 17- (7 Active Points)

4 3) SS: Oceanogrophy 15- (5 Active Points)

3 Systems Operation 13-

3 TF: Avengers Quinjet, Large Motorized Boats, Small Motorized Boats

3 Teamwork 14-

Total Powers & Skill Cost: 398

Total Cost: 600

450+ Disadvantages

5 Dependence: Air or Water Takes 3d6 Damage (Very Common, 1 Day)

Notes: Like her father Namora must spend one hour a day in the opposite of what she has been in for most of the day

5 Distinctive Features: Pointed Ears (Easily Concealed; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)

10 Hunted: Tigershark II (Son of Original Tigershark) 8- (As Pow, Harshly Punish)

15 Psychological Limitation: Charitable (Common, Strong)

15 Psychological Limitation: Short Fused (Common, Strong)

15 Psychological Limitation: Will Not Kill (Uncommon, Total)

25 Psychological Limitation: Wont Allow Bystanders to Come to Harm (Very Common, Total)

5 Social Limitation: Must Follow Avengers Bylines & Rules (Occasionally, Minor)

15 Social Limitation: Public Identity (Frequently, Major)

20 Vulnerability: 2 x BODY Heat Based Attacks (Common)

20 Vulnerability: 2 x STUN Heat Based Attacks (Common)

Total Disadvantage Points: 150

Background/History: Namor, Sub-Mariner, The Avenging Son, Prince, King, Avenger...over the years he has had may titles but perhaps the one he came to love most was father. His beloved wide Lady Dorma perished before Namor could consumate the marriage and over the years he could find no other to love. His second wife, the Alien Marrina had become pregnant, but her alien physiology could not reacted strangely and she became a leviathan and eventually perished. Years later when the Avengers disbanded, Namor traveled the world doing charitable work through his company Oracle on behalf of Atlantis. This earned Atlantis a seat in the United Nations and the first ambasador was his cousin Namorita. While on his travels he met and fell in love with a woman named, Aeryka Austin. They married and after a few months Aeryka was pregnant, however her pregnancy was very difficult and the doctors thought it was because of Namor's Atlantean DNA. Aeryka went into labor after only eight months, Namor flew her to the hospital. They had to take the baby by emergency C-section. The doctors worked on Aeryka furiously but had lost to much blood and died while the king of Atlantis watched. A few minutes later they handed him a perfectly healthy little girl whom he named Aeryka Droma Marrina McKenzie, after his three wives. It was very apparent at an early age that she inherited her father's Atlantean strength, durability and being able to breath and survive the ocean's depths. Namor spent every moment he could with his daughter,spending time on both the surface world and in Atlantis, teaching her the history of both. Upon reaching her 18th birthday, while swimming just outside Atlantis, Aeryka was suddenly confronted with the giant form of Neptune. Aeryka tried to flee but the Olympian gestured and Aeryka was unable to move.

He spoke to her gently, "Do not be afriad, for thou art the daughter of Namor and I wouldst not see you harmed."

"Wh...wh...who are you? And how do you know who my father is" she asked, fear obvious in her voice.

"Child...I am father Neptune....I once restored thy father from death and gave him back the gift of flight and now I wish to bestow a gift on thee."

Aeryka calmed at his words and said. "Yes my father has spoken of you and how you healed him after the battle with Suma-Ket. What gift would you give me."

"Little one, I grant thee the ability to create and control the very water's themselves." and with that he disspeared.

Aeyka swam quickly back to Atlantis and told her father what had happened. Namor was not surprised he beckoned her to sit beside him.

"Aeyka," he began, "To long have I neglected my duties to both the surface world and to Atlantis to go off and 'play' hero. Go to the surface, learn to control you new gifts and use them to help the world as best you can."

"But what of you father?"

"I shall spend my time helping the world as well. But not as a hero. I shall spend most of my time here ruling Atlantis, but I will come to the surface every so often to attend to business matters at Oracle. Go now child with both my blessing and my love."

Aeryka hugged her father and swam to the surface. Over the next several months she practiced using her powers and how to control them and when she felt she was ready...Aquatica was born. She soon discovers she liked being the hero, and the people she helped loved her. She kept no secret about who she was and she was soon confronted by her fathers old enemy Tigershark. The tow battled and during the battle it was reveled that this Tiger Shark was actually David Arliss. the son of the original Tiger Shark. Aeryka managed to defeat him and he swore he would get her. After help cleaning up the streets from the battle she saw a newspaper machine with a headline that read "The Avengers Are Back". Then and there Aeryka was determined to become an Avenger like her father she set off to find Avengers Mansion.

Personality/Motivation: Aeryka is a very outspoken young woman, who goes to many charity functions and gives donations on behalf of her fathers company Oracle Inc. She also, however possesses her father temper and short fuse. She feels that she has to live up to her father's legacy as a great hero and Avenger.

Quote: "How long can you tread water?"

Powers/Tactics: Although she is only 1/4 Atlantean she has inherited many Atlantean abilities such as superhuman strength, reisistance to harm and being able to breath and survive in the oceans depths. Since Neptune's blessing, has gained the ability to both create and control water. She has learned to use her powers in many unique ways incluiding the ability to slide along the ground on a layer of water she creates and controls mentally

Appearance: Aquatica is a beautiful eighteen year old young woman with sandy blonde hair and blue eyes. She has pointed ears like her father but did no inherit his ankle wings. She wears a green bikini very similar to the one worn by her cousin Namorita.

(Note) The included picture was taken in the swimming pool of a five star hotel during a charity dinner after she had jumped in to save someones life.

Probably only one open slot at the moment. But we'll see. But feel free to submit a character' date=' by all means! :)[/quote']

See, this is the dilemma.

World-renowned GM. :king:

Fantastic art. :love:

There's so much incredible competition for these positions, too. :eek:

I can't imagine how much pressure your players feel to earn their place at the table with every pose. :angst:

It's like the World Poker Tournament of Champions. :bounce:

We'll see if I can pull together a submission, before the stress twists me into some strange raving madman spouting gibberish. :D

See, this is the dilemma.

World-renowned GM. :king:

Fantastic art. :love:

There's so much incredible competition for these positions, too. :eek:

I can't imagine how much pressure your players feel to earn their place at the table with every pose. :angst:

It's like the World Poker Tournament of Champions. :bounce:

We'll see if I can pull together a submission, before the stress twists me into some strange raving madman spouting gibberish. :D

You have completely and accurately stated the reasons why I'm not even going to bother with a submission; even though I would kill to be in this game. Well, that and I have absolutely no previous experience with PbP roleplaying. I wouldn't want to be the one hindering the proceedings. :(

You have completely and accurately stated the reasons why I'm not even going to bother with a submission; even though I would kill to be in this game.

Bunny! Sounds like you could charge a lot for the franchise rights. We could call it...McBunnyVerse! Over 1 million players served...