A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

I thought PSU were the Vikings....

(I spent a year or two at a fellow Big Sky school, Weber State.)

You're right; my mistake. I don't even know where I got Pirates from. (Except that the word is vaguely like Pancakes, which is what they were on Saturday against the Flying Anvils.)

Splendid pic, very appealing details. Well done! It's always good to see more of your work.

Would this character's name translate into English as "The Executioner?"

You've produced some impressive pics with this HM3 program...and it's especially good to see characters that don't have visible elbow-joints or BIGFOOT syndrome!

Re: Cosmo the Cougar is a Happy Cat Today!

How obvious that is depends on where one sits. Around here' date=' the more "obvious" image would be of a badly-wounded pirate (Oregon State 34, Portland State 7).[/quote']

Are you sure you're from Oregon? Everyone of course knows the Ducks and the Beavers, but why pick on the hapless Vikings of PSU?

Splendid pic, very appealing details. Well done! It's always good to see more of your work.

Would this character's name translate into English as "The Executioner?"

You've produced some impressive pics with this HM3 program...and it's especially good to see characters that don't have visible elbow-joints or BIGFOOT syndrome!

The translation I found was enforcer or executor.

And thanks for the compliments.142.gif

All good pics' date=' and Blue Eel can guard my underwater base any time! :)[/quote']Like The Arc just pointed out, Blue Eel works for VOICE. So if she's guarding your underwater base, I guess that means either you're with VOICE also... or you just hired a guard who works for the enemy.... :eek:

Like The Arc just pointed out' date=' Blue Eel works for VOICE. So if she's guarding your underwater base, I guess that means either you're with VOICE also... or you just hired a guard who works for the enemy.... :eek:[/quote']

Oops! :eek::o

PS: Arc, it's a terrific pic, but what does La Pulga mean?