A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

gentlemen what cosmic boy doesen't have is the 3 dot insinia on his flesh colored tunic

well it was a flesh pink in the comics

He's right, you know. Flesh-colored it was. Even said so in the article linked by Legatus.

what a coincidence that this week's Bad Costumes in Comic History on the Heromachine blog featured this guy: :)

...Haven Walkur, this is for you too.

Thank-you, Legatus! I'd recognise Cos in his "bustier o' doom" outfit anywhere...and I have to admit, I always thought he looked pretty hot (depending on who was drawing him that issue).

As for Cos' flesh coloured tunic, I thought that was satire. No?

And Big Girl? LOL! What does she want with that pistol? Throw it at her opponents, 'cause there's no way she'll be be able to squeeze her fingers through and pull the trigger.

Loads of rep for Arc please.

As most of you have probably noticed, when I get silly, I get very silly; when I get dark, I get very dark; when I get creepy, I get very creepy.

So, of course, when I decide to go the "Politically Incorrect" route, well... I may just get banned from the boards for this. Or incite a lynch mob. But, somehow, I just can't help myself.

Here's the core membership of the Justice Alliance of America, with Macho Man, Power Queen, Black Dove, the Streak, and Pink Lantern.

More may come later, if requested....

attachment.php?attachmentid=32684&d=1254087477attachment.php?attachmentid=32685&d=1254087490attachment.php?attachmentid=32686&d=1254087497attachment.php?attachmentid=32687&d=1254087502attachment.php?attachmentid=32688&d=1254087509