A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Is it possible to download any of these hero-making programs so I can work on stuff offline?

I haven't figured out a way to do it. I think you can download HeroMachine, but I don't like that program as much as I do the two DC animated style.

I haven't figured out a way to do it. I think you can download HeroMachine' date=' but I don't like that program as much as I do the two DC animated style.[/quote']

somewhere out on rapidshare the first one exists.

it is downloadable and portable because its just SWF flash files, usable in any browser.

gaskammer.png

Gaskammer

Wulfgang Spitzburg was bored. Guard duty at this top secret camp in the middle of deepest forest in Romania was the last place the young German wanted to be. He'd rather be fighting against the Russians in the east. But no he was stuck here, in a place to secret the camp didn't even have a name. March, march, march. Wulgang hated this place. The things they did here, well, Wulfgang tried his best not to think about it.

"Hello Fritz," Wulfgang said as he came up his fellow guard. "Anything to report?"

"Nah," Fritz said. "Nothing as usual. Those damn Gestapo agents moved in these tanks yesterday, so of course we must guard them. No one even knows we are here."

Fritz had barely gotten out the word 'here' when there was a loud whistling sound desturbing the nighttime silence. A bright light errupted behind them as the tanks they guarded errupted. Green gas spread out across the camp, and Wulfgang and Fritz both fell to the ground the very water in their veins turning to hydocloric acid. In the end nothing lived within a ten mile radius of the camp. Everything from the tiniest cricket to the largest elk died a painful death. Everything, except for Fritz.

It was the Gestapo coming to check on their tanks that discovered Fritz screaming in agony. His skin had taken on a greenish palor, and all his hair had fallen out. Also, too, the strong smell of clorine eminated from him. The first two agents who tried to pick him up died like the rest. Eventually special agents were called in to deal with Fritz. By this time Fritz had calmed down and the gas dissapated a little.

Quickly he was packed into a train car and headed towards Berlin. Doctors in Berlin examined Fritz, but couldn't come up with a reason why he survived, nor his aura of chlorine gas that he was projecting. It was determined that Fritz needed training. Over the next six months Fritz came to control his powers. He was assigned to the Ubermensch and given the code-name: Gaskammer.

Bronze Cyclist rocks - on toast. How did you get the background and the cycle effect?

Thanks. I Googled "bicycle" and looked at the images. I tried recoloring a photo of a real bicycle, but it didn't work out well. I saw the stylized image (which is actually black on a white background) and resized it after repainting it. I've had the star field image for a long time as a bitmap; I don't remember where I got it, or if I drew it with Paint.

You've all heard about the Silver Surfer. Now meet his cousin' date=' the Bronze Bicyclist![/quote']

Nicely done! You must spread Rep yadda yadda yadda. A little help, someone?

Hope

[ATTACH]36057[/ATTACH]

Great character. Awful pun, but great character. Repped, of course.

Great character. Awful pun, but great character. Repped, of course.

Actually Hope is a Marvel character from their group the Liberteens. Hope is based upon Blue Diamond. The Revolutionary is based upon the Patriot.