A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Tokyo Titans

from left to right:

Ningyo, Heron, Star-sama, Bulleto, and Swifty

(sarcasm; tone.friendly="on" tone.offensive="off")

Funny how they resemble in no way the Teen Titans...

(/sarcasm)

I recognise the Aqua-girl, Robin and Starfire parodies (you can copy anything under the parody laws)... but who are the others supposed to be?

Nice going Arc' date=' except that none of them look like [i']nihonjin[/i], seeing as they're meant to be the Tokyo Titans.

And yes, I know who you're ripping off, but still. . . :D

Ripping off, perish the thought. These are homage to the Teen Titans. There's Ningyo/Aqualad, Heron/Robin, Star-sama/Donna Trio, Bulleto/Kid Flash, and Swifty/Speedy. These are some of the original Titans.

Over at the HeroMachine blog, this week's character contest is calling for Road-Warrior post-apocalypse types. So I decided to bash one together. I give you... Mutant Slayer Grace Unterbrandt.

New from MahlenHaus Pictures: BURN IN HELL an incendiary new Quentin Rodriguez film.

Grace Unterbrandt sets the screen ablaze in this zombie-apocalypse tour-de-force: she’s a one-woman crematorium on wheels, out for fiery revenge against the undead!

Original soundtrack available now from Last Minute Records.

Hero character sheet coming soon: to be posted in Other Genres forum.

Kanboufaiya looks like a real ice woman. . .

The expression Friggid B**** comes to mind...

Heh.

30 Enraged - anytime someone calls her a B**** (Common Circumstances, Chance to go 14-, Recover 8-)

*stands over her fallen enemy* "Who's the B**** now?"

Nosferata: the vampiric axe-swinging villainess with wings. Where she's from? Nobody knows. She was fist sighted in Tunisia and Algeria but finally captured in Damaskus, Syria. She has killed more than thirty persons and inofficail reports say that this number is but a fraction of the truth. She was sentenced by an international court to lifelong imprisonment in a special facility for paranormal villains. In her case: deep sea pacific prison.

HFNosferata.png

clockworkz.png

Doktor Clockworkz

Silver aged German super-villain, Doktor Clockworkz used small automotans to commit crimes. His career ended when Max Uber accidently broke his back. Doktor Clockworkz was confined to a wheelchair in Stammheim Prison for many years. Since his release from prison, the reformed Doktor Clockworkz has built himself a lightweight exoskeleton that allows him to move again. Doktor Clockworkz acts as the resident tech for U-Force.