A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

I don't know what Tholian means, but I have created a few versions of the Green Centurion in HM3. Perhaps though it would be better to create one using Fabrica, for consistency.

GreenCenturion4.png

Legatus: Tholian refers to the name of an alien race that first appeared in the original

Star Trek TV series, and from what I remember, they were a crystalline lifeform (based

on the headshot which appeared on the Bridge screen of the Enterprise, during the

episode in which they appeared); Star Trek: Enterprise further elaborated on the

appearance of the Tholians during the two-part Mirror Universe episode, in which a

Tholian was shown as being a quadripedal crystalline lifeform.

Hope that this helps you out.

Major Tom 2009 :cool:

Daaamn...you're just cranking 'em out there tonight like photon torpedoes, aren't you,

Arc?

I see that you've got an adoptive daughter for LDM, but what's the story on L'Ombre?

BTW, I got the stuff on the Messenger of Lord Dark Matter posted earlier tonight.

Major Tom 2009 :thumbup:

I got the idea for Discordia from this list.

If I Were the Evil Overlord's Beautiful But Wicked Daughter

I will make a point of finding out all those lovely little family secrets so that the Hero can never spring them on me.

I will not fall in love with the Hero.

If I do fall in love with the Hero and decide to help him, I will not declare your intentions to Daddy. He'll just clap me in irons pending execution. Of course the Hero will rescue me, but that's demeaning.

If the Hero takes me to his secret base, and once there tells all about his plans, I will smile sweetly, leave, and find another man; this Hero is obviously so stupid he will not be around for very long.

If any of Daddy's Evil Henchmen try to make a move on me, I will maim them, at least. While the encounter might be interesting, it would set a bad precedent.

If I fall in love with the Hero, and want him to return my affection, I will not use a drug concocted by a wizened old lady living on the top of a mountain. If the hero is not blind, my natural charms will be sufficient to win him over. If he prefers some tramp of a princess, then he obviously has rotten taste; I will then find someone better.

If I fall in love with the Hero, and learn that he has a True Love, I will carefully investigate the relationship. If she has never returned his affection, the position is still open to competition (but I will have to work as the Hero's Sidekick for a while, first). If the True Love returns the Hero's affection, I'll give it up. I will most certainly not try to eliminate the True Love by killing her, framing her, or subverting her. I'd either fail, be unmasked as the culprit, or both.

I will not wear dresses with high, fan-like collars. Rather, I'll stick with close-fitting, simple little numbers that allow you to turn your head to see behind you. If for some reason I have to wear a dress with a high collar, there is an arcane device called a "mirror" that will help me watch your back.

I will have some engineers install a hidden exit from the room where Daddy imprisoned Mommy for the rest of her days after she displeased him.

I will not mistreat the populace. Rather, I'll let Daddy be the one to make enemies of all the Heroes in the land.

If I have siblings, I will not trust them. They'll only use me shamelessly. Of course if they're stupid enough to trust me, I'll use them shamelessly.

If any of my siblings try to enlist my help to overthrow Daddy, I will smile, agree, and then turn them in. They're either stupid (in which case the plot would certainly fail and I'd get caught), setting me up (in which case not turning them in is a very bad idea), or they've turned Good (in which case life under the new regime would be boring).

I'll laugh at all of the Sidekick's jokes, no matter how lame they are. That way when I pretend to fall for him he will be more easily fooled.

Rather than simply being an attractive stage prop, I'll make sure that I know every detail of the running of the Evil Empire, so that if anything unpleasant happens to Daddy, the transition of power will go smoothly. Then I'll make sure that something unpleasant happens to Daddy.

I will make up my mind now whether I want to sleep with the Hero or slowly cut him into little pieces. I will not attempt the latter until I've have given up on the former.

I will keep in mind that Daddy's Trusted Lieutenant works for Daddy. When he catches me cavorting with the Hero, he will gleefully take whatever I offer for his silence, and then turn me in anyway.

euryale.png

Euryale

Wasn't Euryale one of the Gorgons (Medusa's sister, in fact)?

Anyway, this pic looks like she'd fit right in with an Olympians campaign, since she

looks like she's updated her attire to fit in with the modern world (of course, she's

likely to be mistaken for a mutant, instead of being recognized as a figure from the

Greek myths).

Major Tom 2009 :eg:

Okay, time for another contribution to the "Cosmic Centurions" thread, this time one of the Bad Guys.

ShaeSussari.jpg

SHAE SUSSARI, COMMANDANT OF THE DARKHUNTERS AND FIRST OF THE HANDMAIDENS OF ENTROPY

DusterBoy: if you just felt a solid thwack upside your head, that was me smacking

you with the iron repskillet.

Major Tom 2009 :thumbup: