A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

I get the same result when I've tried to use the new version of Fabrica. And as far as

the Timm-style Fabrica goes, I've tried the ctrl + print and alt + print methods to save

a pic, but neither one works. VERY damned frustrating (:mad:).

Major Tom 2009 :bmk:

You shouldn't have to click ctrl+print. Just click the print screen button, open paint and go ctrl-V.

After you click on the model you want then you'll have to click on one of the features' date=' such as cabeca which is head. Pick A, B, C, D. To advance the selection [b']you have to click the proximo button[/b] to advance the selection. It just takes a little time to play around with the program to get the hang of it. BTW-To use a color you have to click to a different selection and then back to the original before you can select a color.

Quoted to point out the part I think a lot of people miss. Saying "advance the selection" doesn't clearly explain that you have to hit the button in order to get anything to appear on the screen.

Quoted to point out the part I think a lot of people miss. Saying "advance the selection" doesn't clearly explain that you have to hit the button in order to get anything to appear on the screen.

It was so much easier when he had an English option.

Okay I'll give you that I might have been too vague, but not only can to go from pose to pose by clicking the Proximo button, but once you click the Proximo button you can make changes faster using the lft and rgt arrow buttons as well.

triadoffear.png

The Triad of Fear

After seeing this pic, and looking at phookz's post, I had an idea as to what their

power set might be.

Like Marvel Comic's Collective Man (a quintet of five Chinese brothers possessing the

shared power to merge their physical forms into one, and to tap the strength of their

fellow countrymen for their own use), the Triad of Fear has the ability to merge their

three bodies into a single form. While in this form, the Triad has increased strength,

speed, and reflexes, as well as a increased resistance to physical damage (they are,

however, not invulnerable; weapons of sufficiently high caliber or explosive power

can cause them serious harm). This strengthening effect also extends to the swords

that the three women wield in combat; they become strong enough to slice through

concrete or to deflect gunfire (conventional, one-shot-at-a-time gunfire; autofire

is slightly harder for them to deal with).

In addition, the Triad has a power which can only be used in their combined form:

the ability to induce fear in the minds of their opponents, powerful enough to cause

them to make mistakes in combat or to outright flee in terror. Only the strongest-

willed of individuals has a chance of resisting this power, especially in the middle of

a life-or-death fight.

The masks worn by the three women are also affected by the merging process; the

masks of the right- and left-hand women join together with the mask of the center

woman during the merging, creating the impression of a four-horned demonic head

(incidentally providing added protection to the Triad's head -- a definite must, con-

sidering the lack of bodily protection in their costumes).

What do you think of this?

Major Tom 2009 :cool:

Re: Return to Asgard

Angrboda: she gave birth to Loki's three monstrous children: the Fenris Wolf, the Midgard Serpent and Hel

here we see her alongside her lawyer (5'7'')

AsgardAngrbodasize.png

I think that if I was Loki, I'd be afraid to not pay child support. Alimony might be a

b**** where most men are concerned, but I'd have to say that she's more of one

(and she's got the club to prove it).

Major Tom 2009 :shock:

Re: You'd better get that book back on time!

MarBarLi.png

Marian, the Barbarian Librarian!

Heh. Reminds me of a story that was in an issue of Dragon magazine, in which a

barbarian warrior winds up being banished to Earth by an evil wizard's spell and

wound up landing in the library of Yale. He eventually made it back to his world

with the help of a female librarian, who'd managed to find a book of runes (Runes

for all Reasons -- I kid you not, that was the book's title in the story), which she

used to transport them both to the barbarian's world (and which she used to wipe

out wave after wave of evil minions while the barbarian settled accounts with the

wizard).

Major Tom 2009 :D

Re: The Seven Seas

Carol Anne Matthews was a young captain of a crab fishing boat in the Bering Sea. One day one of the pods was full of a very odd substance. A black mass had almost destroyed it and now they had taken it onboard. The substance happened to be of alien origin and was highly mutagenic (remember the BME stuff from Belize?). The whole crew was either transformed or killed. The pain of the transformation drove the crew insane and they destroyed their boat. Weeks later they regained consciousness. Under the leadership of their former captain they roam the seas around Dutch Harbor.

QueenCrab.png

Oh, there's a joke there just lying in wait for some poor SOB...

Major Tom 2009 :eg:

That's not a bad job, but -- correct me if I'm wrong -- shouldn't the star be upside

down? I seem to recall that being the case with the Australian flag.

Major Tom 2009 :confused:

The star is straight from an image of the Australian flag from http://www.anbg.gov.au/oz/flag.html...

Re: The Seven Seas

Carol Anne Matthews was a young captain of a crab fishing boat in the Bering Sea. One day one of the pods was full of a very odd substance. A black mass had almost destroyed it and now they had taken it onboard. The substance happened to be of alien origin and was highly mutagenic (remember the BME stuff from Belize?). The whole crew was either transformed or killed. The pain of the transformation drove the crew insane and they destroyed their boat. Weeks later they regained consciousness. Under the leadership of their former captain they roam the seas around Dutch Harbor.

QueenCrab.png

I just may use her.

Cosmic Centurions I made some changes

I'm thinking of doing some character sheets for them. Sorta Like This:

A) The Major Centurions have a true VP.Pool, with enough power to do 3 things at once. l

• ike 225 to empower three 75 point effects.

(Silver Centurion could run four 90 pt powers at once, back in the Silver Age)

:dyn

B) the minor centurions would have a Multipower, with enough juice to run 2 slots at once.

• like 130 points to run two 65 point effects

C) The villains have a larger multipower at 100, but only one slot at a time (Ultraboy'type difficulty)

4) common to all: several powers such as life support, force field, basic flight; are in the suit.

prolly I start a cosmic centurion thread

I'm taking a short breather from USA-5O

Egyptoid: PM sent.

Major Tom 2009 :cool: