A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Just had a flash of inspiration for another Russian super:

Zampolit: this Russian super has mental powers which enable him to ensure that

his comrades toe the Party line (translation: he can make people think and believe

what he wants them to). His "uniform", if you could call it that, is a gray three-

piece suit; when in the field, he wears a long coat which is several shades of gray

darker than his suit, as well as a brimless, fur-lined hat of the same color (there's

some specific name in Russian for this type of hat; I just can't think of what it is).

Major Tom 2009 :sneaky:

Niiice...in a trampy, Communist way, of course. BTW, what did you do to the body?

It doesn't seem to be as, shall we say, as well-equipped as some of the other pics

of female supers that have shown up so far on this thread.

There are five option for Fisico (physical stature): Normal, Alto (Tall), Magro (Thin), Baixo (Short) and Jovem (Juvenile) - looks like he chose the Thin option...

There are five option for Fisico (physical stature): Normal' date=' Alto (Tall), Magro (Thin), Baixo (Short) and Jovem (Juvenile) - looks like he chose the Thin option...[/quote']

I don't like the Jovem, so if I'm going to do a draw that is supposed to be a teen, I always use Magro.

Just had a flash of inspiration for another Russian super:

Zampoilit: this Russian super has mental powers which enable him to ensure that

his comrades toe the Party line (translation: he can make people think and believe

what he wants them to). His "uniform", if you could call it that, is a gray three-

piece suit; when in the field, he wears a long coat which is several shades of gray

darker than his suit, as well as a brimless, fur-lined hat of the same color (there's

some specific name in Russian for this type of hat; I just can't think of what it is).

Major Tom 2009 :sneaky:

ushanka

From the pages of Evil, Inc. -

Bombshel.png

Blonde Bomshell!

(I've only ever seen the B&W drawing, so I have no idea what color her costume actually is. But red seemed like a logical choice.)

She finally appeared in color last week in this panel and another the next day. So here's my own attempt, using HMv3. It's not perfect, but you get the idea....

attachment.php?attachmentid=37466&d=1290291676

Cripes... Is this guy an enemy of the Cosmic Centurions, or is he based a little

closer to home?

Whichever one he turns out to be, he's got the right symbol for his name.

Major Tom 2009 :nonp:

Idunno... a guy like that might be called "Singularity" because he can't get a date.

Nice pic, tho.