A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Hi guys !

I tried yesterday to use this DC animated cartoon maker, but I wasn't able to have more than a blank page with all the building options around. I choosed a figure and stuff, but nothing was displaying on my screen. DO I need to subscribe or something to get it working ?

You don't need to subscribe. Try this link:

http://caradeedu.vilabol.uol.com.br/antigos/fabrica_x.html

However, in order to save your picture you'll need to do a screen capture (press the control and print screen buttons simultaneously) and paste it into a drawing program like Paint. You can then edit it however way you like.

Hi guys !

I tried yesterday to use this DC animated cartoon maker, but I wasn't able to have more than a blank page with all the building options around. I choosed a figure and stuff, but nothing was displaying on my screen. DO I need to subscribe or something to get it working ?

Here is what you do.

Select a feature, either A, B, C, or D (Apararencia which is body parts like head, torso, etc..., Roupas which is the clothing, and lastly Acessorios which are acessories like guns, in the section labeled Itens.

Then in the section labelled Alterar Itens click on the proximo button. This will advance the selection of the part and you'll finally get something on the screen. Just play with the program, just takes a little getting used to.

No you don't need to subscribe.

Chrysine' date=' I presume? (who's a fox-girl!)[/quote']

That's the artwork I used for Catherina at GenCon. I think whenever I get around to Chrysine, it'll be a pre-XSWAT pic, from her days as a Lace & Steel fighter. After multiple attempts, I haven't got a decent XSWAT uniform out of HM3 yet.

ironarms.png

Iron Arm Liang

Once Yumei Liang could be called one of the loudests voices for pro-democracy in China. All that changed after Tiananmen Square. During the protest, a tank rolled over Yumei's arms crushing them. Most people would've been killed, but Yumei's will to bring democracy to China would not be denied. Four of her friends carried her mangled body away draped over a Chinese flag.

The next few days were critical, because of the government crackdown. Fortunately, one of Yumei's friends was a doctor and they were able to amputate her arms saving her life. Yumei, however, wasn't satisfied with just living. She wanted more for herself and her people. Through her contacts, she met with Otto van Harz, a renegade German mad scientist. Van Harz, known to the world as Der Professor grafted a set of cybernetic arms onto Yumei's body. His only fee was that she modivated the Chinese people towards democracy. He didn't tell her that he was working for the Russians though.

Yumei spent the next five years learning to control her new "Iron Arms" in a shaolin monastery, and along the way mastered Tiger style wu shu. However, Yumei didn't spend all her time just practicing her martial arts, no she organized the Hungry Ghosts. In time Yumei and her comrades took the stage by destroying a People Liberation Army military base that held special political prisoners. The ranks of the Hungry Ghosts swelled and Iron Arm Liang once agian became a voice for freedom. While the government has branded her a traitor, Yumei won't be daunted in her cause.

Another pic made with the classic Dini/Timm style Fábrica de Heròis...ooh, how I love that application. The shirt's actually something I had to create, oddly enough; for all the variations available, Fábrica doesn't offer a sleeveless midriff top.

And no, the lady isn't a demon of any sort. Just a tiger-lady who happens to have wings.

Ah, the HEROBoard doesn't like psp. Let's try that again: The pic in question.

And here's The Hero Factory application again; I keep coming back to it in odd moments. Yes, it's very limited, but it does have some charms; simple, clear graphics, easy interface and characters you can customise to the point of originality (if you fiddle around enough).

Saint Michael's Cross is my first male pic using HF.