A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

I've finally completed a project that's been on the 'back burner' for quite a while: the characters from Terracide's Athena Security. These characters have been around for years; I used four of the five when I ran Terracide at HeroCon 2007. But I had a hard time coming up with a good set of HeroMachine pix for them. HeroMachine3.0 was recently upgraded, making it easier to use (some major bugs were fixed) so I've finally got them done.

Athena: The CEO

AthenaSecurity.jpg?t=1298698687

If I have to, I'll kill every slaver son of a bitch in the galaxy. The Jovian who created the Virgos? No, don't tempt me. It's hard enough to meet your maker, let alone destroy it....

Alphonse: The IT guru

Alphonse.jpg?t=1298698926

Yes, Athena, I know you told me to stay in the office, but I'd much prefer to be onsite for this job. What could possibly go wrong with me here? By the way, your interface is raising flags all over their A/R net. Here, let me fix that....

Dreg: the Gunslinger

Dreg.jpg?t=1298699065

Athena said not to shoot any of you unless it was necessary. You make trouble, and the rest of us will debate the finer nuances of what 'necessary' really means over your steaming corpse.

Nikolai: the Soldier

Nikolai.jpg?t=1298699178

I did not want to break your arm like that. If you had not tried to shoot me, I could have used nice quiet sleeper-hold, and you would not be screaming like little girl. Now hold still.

Sorcha: the Dilettante

Sorcha.jpg?t=1298699272

What, these? (points to wings) I know it's the only reason they hired me, but sometimes I wish they'd come off. Just once I'd like to wear something that isn't back-less.

but I think that Alphonse looks like James Cameron

Nope! Jeff Hebert, the creator of Heromachine holds a contest each week. The winner can choose an item of his choice to be incorporated into HM3 or his own head to be part of it. So, who you see is not James Cameron but HM-Legend Blue Blazer.

Nope! Jeff Hebert' date=' the creator of Heromachine holds a contest each week. The winner can choose an item of his choice to be incorporated into HM3 or his own head to be part of it. So, who you see is not James Cameron but HM-Legend Blue Blazer.[/quote']

Legatus knows his HeroMachine! I don't use the contest winner portraits very often (for obvious reasons) but for Alphonse I needed a slightly different look from the 'stock' HM art.