A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

zoe.png

Zoe the Zombie

"So like my BFF Gwen was throwing this bitchen' slummer party because her folks were like out of town, ya know. Gwen had invited the twins Buffy and Bambi, and the foreign exchange girl. Things were goin' great, Gwen had snagged a full six pack of her da's beer and we were all sitting around in out PJs just chillen. The foreign exchange girl had even brought these great incenses that really made our heads buzz. Somehow, one of the twins, either Buffy or Bambi, I had a real hard time telling them apart, ya know, suggested we play Chubby Bunny. We all thought that was a great idea and hoofed it to the kitchen for some more brew and a bag of marshmellows. So there we were back in Gwens room sitting cross legged in a circle. One by one we would put a marshmellow in our mouth and say Chubby Bunny. Gad it was so much fun. I know I was goin' win because everyone says I have a big mouth. After about ten marshmellows the twins were running for the bathroom to throw up, but Gwen, I and the foreign exchange girl held our own. After twenty it was just the foreign exchange girl and I. Gwen had turned pale and had joined the twins retching in the bathroom. I wasn't going to let no foreign exchange girl beat me no how. After thirty, I didn't feels so hot. It was gettin' harder to breathe and those damn incese was making my head really pound. Just one more chubby bunny to go and I would win. Why was the room spinning. Everything went black. I guess I died, chocking to death on a throat full of marshmellows. I could just imagine reading about it in the paper. Cute teenager struck down in her prime playing chubby bunny.

You'd think that would've been the end of it. Well, it wasn't. Turns out that that foreign exchange girl was some kind of witch or something. I don't remember any of this, but that's what Gwen told me later. The foreign exchange girl brought out this Gad awful book called the Necrosomething or other and set to reading it outloud. Next thing I knew wasn't dead any more. I can't say that I'm exactly alive either. I got to tell you my life hasn't been the same since. It's hard being a teenage zombie. Oh yeah, I wasn't the only thing that foreign exchange student brought back. There's this really creepy dude calling himself Necrosis running around town now trying to catch me. And then there's this crazy lady call herself Pandemia who's trying to make everyone sick. Like I said my life has never been the same since."

I thought my players would appreciate something cosmically destructive during a period of dimensional instability, and I haven't played with the newest version of Fabrica, so I decided to make a try at Valak.

The program froze on my before I was quite finished playing, but I think I managed to get the point across...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]38019[/ATTACH]

And now for something completely different....

When the Masters family went on their annual summer camping trip, they had no idea that it would change their lives. In the middle of the night, a small meteorite screamed through the sky and crashed right in the middle of their campsite. The family, startled from their sleep, left their tent to investigate (except for Cody, who was visiting the outhouse at the time). With Nathan, Connie, and three of the children gathered around, the meteorite suddenly exploded, bathing each family member in strange multicolored light. Cody heard the explosion and rushed back to the campsite to find his family unconscious. He called the park ranger, who called in police and ambulances. By the time the authorities arrived, the family was all awake, seeming none the worse for wear. A visit to the hospital showed no significant injuries to anyone.

In the following weeks, members of the family began to show unusual new abilities. Meeting together as a family, with Dad and Mom leading the discussion, they decided to use their newfound gifts for good. Cody, who had always secretly wanted to be a superhero, used his martial arts training and his talent for invention to join his superpowered parents and siblings. Together they became . . .

Team Maxima!

Nathan Masters discovered that he could manipulate and project strange energies after the explosion. He leads the new Team Maxima (his family) as Red Max.

Connie Masters learned that she could read and influence other people's minds. She co-leads the team with her husband as Green Max.

Connor Masters found that he could grow to become extremely large, massive, and strong. He provides the team's brute force as Yellow Max.

Cody Masters did not gain superhuman powers that night. Instead, he trained his body and mind to the peak of human performance and supplemented his abilities with a wide variety of weapons and gadgets of his own design. He fights side by side with the rest of his family as Brown Max.

Brandon Masters gained the ability to move at incredible speeds. A mild case of ADHD makes him an even more formidable opponent as Blue Max.

Katie Masters found that she could move teleport herself and other objects at will. For a thirteen-year-old, she has learned to use her powers proficiently and maturely as Orange Max.

MaximaFH.png

Hmmm, I can see a villain entangling the team in the icing of a giant donut to feed his Godzila, "I promised him a treat. Here boy, have a donut with SPRINKLES!"

Of course they get away and chase the villain down in the team vehicle: The Wrapper!

Further death traps. The Bi Polar Baker wants to bake them in a giant cookie. The Cavity has a giant set of chomping teeth.

And now for something completely different....

When the Masters family went on their annual summer camping trip, they had no idea that it would change their lives. In the middle of the night, a small meteorite screamed through the sky and crashed right in the middle of their campsite. The family, startled from their sleep, left their tent to investigate (except for Cody, who was visiting the outhouse at the time). With Nathan, Connie, and three of the children gathered around, the meteorite suddenly exploded, bathing each family member in strange multicolored light. Cody heard the explosion and rushed back to the campsite to find his family unconscious. He called the park ranger, who called in police and ambulances. By the time the authorities arrived, the family was all awake, seeming none the worse for wear. A visit to the hospital showed no significant injuries to anyone.

In the following weeks, members of the family began to show unusual new abilities. Meeting together as a family, with Dad and Mom leading the discussion, they decided to use their newfound gifts for good. Cody, who had always secretly wanted to be a superhero, used his martial arts training and his talent for invention to join his superpowered parents and siblings. Together they became . . .

Team Maxima!

Nathan Masters discovered that he could manipulate and project strange energies after the explosion. He leads the new Team Maxima (his family) as Red Max.

Connie Masters learned that she could read and influence other people's minds. She co-leads the team with her husband as Green Max.

Connor Masters found that he could grow to become extremely large, massive, and strong. He provides the team's brute force as Yellow Max.

Cody Masters did not gain superhuman powers that night. Instead, he trained his body and mind to the peak of human performance and supplemented his abilities with a wide variety of weapons and gadgets of his own design. He fights side by side with the rest of his family as Brown Max.

Brandon Masters gained the ability to move at incredible speeds. A mild case of ADHD makes him an even more formidable opponent as Blue Max.

Katie Masters found that she could move teleport herself and other objects at will. For an thirteen-year-old, she has learned to use her powers proficiently and maturely as Orange Max.

MaximaFH.png

that was no ordinary family vacation ws it?