A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

And here I thought they were Hansel and Gretel....

Naturally, Victor and Victoria are strongly based upon Hansel and Gretal. Plus too I was trying to go for a Victorian vibe. :)

Just like Black Annis is based upon She Hulk.

Naturally, Victor and Victoria are strongly based upon Hansel and Gretal. Plus too I was trying to go for a Victorian vibe. :)

Just like Black Annis is based upon She Hulk.

Ahhh... I thought as much. The axe and M-60 were a give away (IMO.)

I did post one character from the new app some time ago. It was a rough first attempt, hardly worth remembering, really.

This is the first chance I've had to sit down and really play with the new app, learn some of the program's nuances and annoying design features eccentricities. Naturally, my first real character with the new app is my namesake.

Pariah11.png

Pariah, 2011 Version!

The TV show The Cape is running a villain creation contest, and I'm thinking to enter. My main problem is that entries have to be accompanied by an illo, and I'm a rather poor sketch artist.

So I went and used a couple of the online character creators (and feeling frustrated because the English menus were taken off Fabrica).

The character is Payload, a man with both acromegaly and myostatin-based muscular hypertrophy. The combination makes him HUGE, not to mention massively strong. He's a gentle giant (as are most people with either of those two conditions), coerced into crime by the show's main villain.

These are the two pictures I was able to work up, and I'd like opinions on which represents the character better. (Or maybe someone can use Fabrica, or even your own hands, to do something even better than this.)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]37826[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]37825[/ATTACH]

cordwick.png

I'm mister white Christmas, I'm mister snow, I'm mister icicle, I'm mister ten below....

fyrbran.png

I'm mister green Christmas, I'm mister sun, I'm mister heat blister, I'm mister hundred-and-one....

Great work as always, Arc!