A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's been a while since I did anything with HeroMachine3. Here's the latest creation for my Terracide campaign:

War Mother is a humanoid biological construct made for combat by the Jovian known as Stormsinger. She'll be making an appearance in the next game session of Terracide: Salvaging Hope, as the PCs attempt to dupe gain Stormsinger's aid in a hopeless space battle against the last remnants of the Terran Home Fleet. Not the sanest plan they've ever come up with....

(baseline human shown for scale)WarMother_zps30629a22.jpg~original

http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad165/Neon_Sequitur/Terracide/WarMother_zps30629a22.jpg~original

Last duplicate post.

Edit: I'm posting the link below instead of putting the image here due to software problems. I keep getting "invalid file" and "empty response" error messages, which are, as far as I can tell, complete bull-snot.

Yes, I said bull-snot.

Hope you like this:

http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad165/Neon_Sequitur/Terracide/WarMother_zps30629a22.jpg~original

• 2 weeks later...
It's been a while since I did anything with HeroMachine3. Here's the latest creation for my Terracide campaign:

War Mother is a humanoid biological construct made for combat by the Jovian known as Stormsinger. She'll be making an appearance in the next game session of Terracide: Salvaging Hope, as the PCs attempt to dupe gain Stormsinger's aid in a hopeless space battle against the last remnants of the Terran Home Fleet. Not the sanest plan they've ever come up with....

(baseline human shown for scale)

Edit: I'm posting the link below instead of putting the image here due to software problems. I keep getting "invalid file" and "empty response" error messages, which are, as far as I can tell, complete bull-snot.

Yes, I said bull-snot.

Hope you like this:

It posted every time with the picture showing. Have to refresh the page instead onhittin post again (the cause of 90% of the multi-post problem).

Okay, it's time for a new hero!

The secret to his powers is the composite material from which his armor is made. The unique combination of metals and polymers gives the armored plates piezoelectric properties--every time the armor takes a blow, it produces electrical power that is stored in the armor's storage cells. The armor also protects the wearer from harm.

He combines advanced science with old-fashioned heroism. Armed with a high-tech alloy sword, an energy-absorbing shield, and magnetically-induced jet packs, he fights crime as...

TeKnight_zps3787d87d.png

TecKnight!

Yes, I said bull-snot.

Hope you like this:

Oh, crap! Got some deleting to do, here....

Except I can't. There's an Edit feature for my comments, but no way to Edit/Delete my duplicate posts, apparently.

Why did the old forum software go away, exactly?

Yes, I said bull-snot.

Hope you like this:

Because the DDOS attacks and the new server and I don't know the specifics but it was update or lose the forum altogether.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...