A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Here are some knights from my science fantasy campaign. The names of their respective orders are included.

attachicon.gifKnights.jpg

Edit: I seem to have forgotten how to make the pictures show up in their full size. Can anyone remind me how to do that?

I think this is an admin setting--which appears to be all-or-nothing for all posts containing an attachment or from shared media.

Here are some knights from my science fantasy campaign. The names of their respective orders are included.

Edit: I seem to have forgotten how to make the pictures show up in their full size. Can anyone remind me how to do that?

Is this a recently-produced image?  That is to say, is the Animated Fabrica working again?

Is this a recently-produced image?  That is to say, is the Animated Fabrica working again?

I just drew those images a couple of days ago and made the group photo last night. The Animated version has been working; just scroll down when you click "Fabricas." It includes all the past versions and Hero Machine.

I'm not sure. The site creator, IMHO doesn't look back much... When he put up the FH14 he only put up the one model. Since he's gone to his FH16 he hasn't added the other models to that program. Also the FH2011 which mostly use because there's a female model the 2nd hair list doesn't work. That has never been fixed.

There's just something about this pic that screams "Visionairies meet the Jedi Order" to me...

Major Tom 2009 :sneaky:

There's just something about this pic that screams "Visionairies meet the Jedi Order" to me...

Major Tom 2009 :sneaky:

Probably because I overdid it with the matching colors. ;) I admit to stealing weapons from Star Wars {lightsabers (including the pike version) and bowcasters}, but there is no Force in the game, and there's nothing mystical about the knights. I'm also stealing robot horses from the Legends of the Galaxy Rangers cartoons, maybe Hank's bow from the D&D cartoon, and flying ships and floating cities like Eidolon from ICE's Shadow World rpg.

Probably because I overdid it with the matching colors. ;) I admit to stealing weapons from Star Wars {lightsabers (including the pike version) and bowcasters}, but there is no Force in the game, and there's nothing mystical about the knights. I'm also stealing robot horses from the Legends of the Galaxy Rangers cartoons, maybe Hank's bow from the D&D cartoon, and flying ships and floating cities like Eidolon from ICE's Shadow World rpg.

Your comment about the bow brought a couple of other ones to mind: the Heartbow (from The Archer: Tales of the Empire, a pilot for a

proposed swords-and-sorcery fantasy series that aired on NBC back in the '80s, but which didn't get the go-ahead), and its more recent

cousin, the Epirus Bow (from the movie Immortals); I think that's how its name is spelled, based upon how the name was pronounced.

Speaking of the Epirus Bow, I can only imagine the sheer carnage that the Elven character in Hawk the Slayer would have caused with

it; anyone who can shoot five arrows in two seconds or so wouldn't have to worry about running out of ammo where that particular bow

is concerned ( :jawdrop: ).

Major Tom 2009 :cool:

**Clip-clop,clip-clop,clip-clop (THWIP!THWIP!THWIP!THWIP!THWIP!) Clippity-clop,clippity-clop,clippity-clop**

Villager #1: What was that?!

Villager #2: (Sighs) Just another Elven ride-by shooting.

• 5 weeks later...