A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

There are several versions available in that website. The DC Animated was the original. The site is mainly in Portuguese, but a couple of the versions allow you to choose English, Tthe 2009 version (under the Fabricas tab) does after you choose a template. Click on the American flag at the top of the page.

The program that produces the artwork like with Gigas and Taifu in the previous posts, and is there one in English?

Thanks again.

The one that I used for Gigas and Taifu is the FH14 version of Fabrica. The only problem with FH14 is that only the Super model is available. Most of the other images I use is the FH2011 which has a female template.

• 2 weeks later...

kravenovav2_zpsyq7i83wh.png

Kravenova

I really like these gender swapped Spidey villains, but this one gave me pause. You see, on a small cellphone screen her yelling mouth looks a lot like a big ol' mustache.

That was my thought as well...and I'm seeing her on a regular screen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...