A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks; Cleric Preston is, of course, the central character in the motion picture Equilibrium. I was initially tempted

to do the character pic as he appeared near the film's end (the all-white "Killer Man From Glad" look), but decided

to stick with the basic black outfit instead.

I do find it funny that, not long after Equilibrium, there was a similar character that appeared in an anime series

(Trinity Blood, if memory serves me correctly) who could do the same things, but only because he was a cyborg.

Major Tom 2009 :bmk:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A few years back, there was a thread here on the boards about what a grown-up version of the

Cartoon Network's Powerpuff Girls might look like. Like a few of the posters on that thread, I had

posted my idea in the form of a FdH2011 picture (other posters had entered pics from sites such

as DeviantArt); unfortunately, my original laptop suffered damage to its display screen, so I'm not

able to repost the original pic. What I can do is to post the new pics of them that I've done lately.

So, without further ado, here are the pics (with code-names based on their outfit colors):

post-10891-0-01096600-1467016747_thumb.jpgpost-10891-0-63983300-1467016771_thumb.jpgpost-10891-0-11317400-1467016813_thumb.jpg

Emerald, Ruby, and Sapphire

Major Tom 2009 :cool:

Are those the Rowdyruff Boys?

That was who the pic was modeled on; I simply tried to do what I did for the previous pic and give the guys names

which were different from what the official ones were (as far as not all starting with the letter 'B'). Obviously, I was

less than successful in that task... :rolleyes:

Major Tom 2009 :eg:

And now, here's the girls' main archfoe, who is forever trying to make monkeys out of them:

post-10891-0-97144600-1467175532_thumb.jpg

(This pic assumes that said archfoe would, at some point in time, get tired of having his furry

behind kicked by the girls, and decide to upgrade to a larger and more powerful form :jawdrop: .)

Major Tom 2009 :eg:

• 2 weeks later...