A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

For the younger female pose' date=' the head seems too large for the figure.[/quote']

...and in all the other cases, it's the feet.

Nonetheless, it's still a fun utility. It's started to grow on me. But I still miss the old Bruce Timm-style utility, though.

Has anyone tried to get the last two figures to work on the "old" Heromatic? Is it even possible? I've edited htm files before, but can you edit a flash file? Is it even a matter of editing the files or creating new ones?

Has anyone tried to get the last two figures to work on the "old" Heromatic? Is it even possible? I've edited htm files before' date=' but can you edit a flash file? Is it even a matter of editing the files or creating new ones?[/quote']

Must have flash.

:mad:

I found a great freeware screen capture program here. It even lets you edit' date=' resize, etc. right there in the capture program.[/quote']

I downloaded this program and used it to save two of my characters but the files didn't show up in my pictures folder. And then the program wouldn't work at all after that. So I uninstalled it. Does anybody have any suggestions?

I downloaded this program and used it to save two of my characters but the files didn't show up in my pictures folder. And then the program wouldn't work at all after that. So I uninstalled it. Does anybody have any suggestions?

I've always just used Windows' Print Screen feature, pasted the image to Paint, and edited it from there. I've had pretty decent luck with that. If you have Windows XP or later, Paint should allow you to save the image in .JPG or .PNG format. I recommend the latter.

I've always just used Windows' Print Screen feature' date=' pasted the image to Paint, and edited it from there. I've had pretty decent luck with that. If you have Windows XP or later, Paint should allow you to save the image in .JPG or .PNG format. I recommend the latter.[/quote']

Thanks again for the help with this site, Pariah. Your suggestion worked perfectly and now I'm putting my characters together again so I can post them.

Thanks again for the help with this site' date=' Pariah. Your suggestion worked perfectly and now I'm putting my characters together again so I can post them.[/quote']

I look forward to seeing what you've got. :thumbup:

The leader of my Israeli super-hero group' date=' Cabala[/b']

Solomon 9

solomon91.jpg

Did you know there's a Star of David emblem on the Acessorios (Accessories, or yellow/orange) tab under Simbolo/Symbol? He could have a blue Star of David on his chest, if you wanted....

Did you know there's a Star of David emblem on the Acessorios (Accessories' date=' or yellow/orange) tab under Simbolo/Symbol? He could have a blue Star of David on his chest, if you wanted....[/quote']

Solomon 9's costume was based upon the costume worn by Sabra. I think adding a Star of David might make it look too close to the other, if that makes sense. The concept of Solomon 9, on the other hand was based upon Mento of the Doom Patrol. Solomon 9 wears a helmet that augments his mental powers. Why 9? Well, that is how many versions of helmets he had built before settling on his current one. As for symbols, there's suppose to be a Hebrew 9 on the helmet.

Presenting the newest supervillain duo: Four-Armed Snake Girl and Random Robot Chick.

(I don't have actual names for them yet since I only recently created them while playing around with the character generator.)

[ATTACH]30515[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]30516[/ATTACH]

That's a good start there, Burrito Boy. Repped! :celebrate

Re: Agents of R.U.S.H (1 of 4)

This top secret superteam operates under the auspices of the Canadian Military. Officially, they don't exist. But if they did, they would all be members of an agency called the Reserve Unit of Super Heroes.

First is the team leader. Once a leading scientist in Canadian Forces R&D, he was diagnosed with inoperable cancer at a relatively early age. Rather than give up, he threw all his energy into creating a robotic body and transferring his consciousness into it. Against all odds, his plan worked. Now almost indestructible and effectively immortal, he leads the team as . . .

DigitlMn.png

Digital Man!