A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Black Raven #1, but only if the line at the elbow is removed. As it stands, she looks like a robot with a badly bolted-on forearm.

The knees are not well drawn; the "knee-cap" line should be removed. Oh, and please open her eyes.

I did the eye-thing because Black Raven is Japanese. Black Raven is from VOICE of Doom supplement 4th ed (or was it 3rd):confused:

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Okay, here's my next submission. I'm not as big a fan of the new setup as I was of the old one, but I'm willing to see what I can do with it.

Anyway, a little background: Early on in my long-running Tempest campaign, two of our players (husband and wife) moved away. They'd been playing a mentalist and an energy projector respectively. The three remaining players were running a martial artists (Lord Mhoram's Black Cat), a brick, and a speedster. In other words, nobody with any ranged attacks.

So I introduced Kid Thunder, who later changed his name to Thunderstrike. He was a lightning-throwing mutant who also practiced martial arts. He served as sidekick, GMPC, and occasional plot device for several years. I even got to play him as a true PC in a massive crossover (three campaigns, something like two dozen heroes, and five separate but connected story arcs) and in a short-lived Legends campaign.

Anyway, I did a pic of him earlier in this thread, under the old system. Now I'd like to present two pics for him with the new utility.

TS1.pngTS2.png

Which do you folks prefer?