A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Here is a link to the previous version. I am not sure how old it is.

Go to the link provided.

Click free.

Wait the time

Click download.

You will need to be able to unarchive RAR files (win rar). This should give you some files, one of which is an HTML document. Open the HTML in your favorite browser with flash support. Enjoy.

Bumping this because I don't know how many people missed this the first time around but it worked for me.

I now have a copy of the old DCU:Animated version saved on my PC that I can use anytime I want.

:cool:

HM

Hey, I don't know if I'm the first to have noticed this, but if you look in the upper-right corner of the app, there's a little circle with an American flag logo in it:

English.png

Click it. I think you'll like the results. :thumbup:

It displays all the attributes on the left in English! w00t! :celebrate

Hey, I don't know if I'm the first to have noticed this, but if you look in the upper-right corner of the app, there's a little circle with an American flag logo in it:

Click it. I think you'll like the results. :thumbup:

It displays all the attributes on the left in English! w00t! :celebrate

Oh yeah...

Somebody hit him with some rep -- I seem to have repped him too recently... (*sigh*)

You're very welcome. Here's another suggestion. I notice that your background seems a lot larger than your drawing. When I do a print screen, I open up Paint. In Paint, you can click on Image, and then click on Attributes which brings up the width and the height of the background (I typically set it around 300x450). You can also do this with one key stroke (Ctrl-E). This will not only save memory (because the drawing is smaller), but cut down on the excess white background. Again just a suggestion.:)

I was just over at Heroic Publishing (Don't Know if their name is Verboden here or not), and I was reading the comic 'Anthem', and it had two characters named Stars and Stripes. Now while I didn't reproduce them, it did give me and idea for a WWII style drawing. So this is my version of Stars and Stripe.

starsandstrip.jpg

Stars and Stripe

I was just over at Heroic Publishing (Don't Know if their name is Verboden here or not), and I was reading the comic 'Anthem', and it had two characters named Stars and Strips. Now while I didn't reproduce them, it did give me and idea for a WWII style drawing. So this is my version of Stars and Strip.

starsandstrip.jpg

Stars and Strip

Strip??? He takes off his clothes?

I was just over at Heroic Publishing (Don't Know if their name is Verboden here or not), and I was reading the comic 'Anthem', and it had two characters named Stars and Stripes. Now while I didn't reproduce them, it did give me and idea for a WWII style drawing. So this is my version of Stars and Stripe.

starsandstrip.jpg

Stars and Stripe

:thumbup::thumbup: