Concubine Seeks New Position

Drhoz

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Concubine Seeks New Position

I am not into comics anymore' date=' but what I wanted to say is that I own the issues of Cable from the years 1995 to 1998. Does that qualify as a run?[/quote']

I knew what you meant.

But Cable? I mean what exactly is his superpower?

Nebulous background with the ability to support arms too big for his torso.

Capable of standing anywhere from 6' to 8' tall on ankle that are thinner than spaghetti.

Ability to use guns of such an absurd size that the rules of physics must be turned off just to fire.

Cool glowy eye.

Cable is the reason comics started to suck in the 90's. Deadpool is the reason they stayed suck. Identity Crisis is why the still suck.

"I own some issues of Cable and..." WHACK "Ouch!"

"Hey, I just wanted to say that I actually like Cab..." WHACK "Ouuuch!"

"It was just a comment for the concubine thread, suggesting she should use some of Ca..." WHACK WHACK "Aaaaaargh!"

"Ca..." WHACK WHACK "Ouch! Aaaargh!"

"C..." WHACK WHACK BOING "Aaaaaa......" Silence!

Pitiful. ONly 4 issues of cable. I used to get that ,x-man, x-men, new my=utants ,excalibur and x-force. (and any peculiar spin offs)

So far, from what I heard (while I was awake on Saturday- really bad week) Miss 3 is getting a catsuit which boosts her presense ( and certain physical attributes) and a whip.

The Spectre asked Felicity if she could show Miss 3 any DVD's with empowered, strong women in them. After a breif questioning, she called in Shyaree ,her younger sister. Asked the Spectre if he would be volunteer(victim). He agreed. Felicity told Shyaree to demonstrate on the Spectre what she could teach Miss 3. He then found out that she has martial arts as he started to duck and dodge fast. the comment was "What the..."

Miss 3 has already done her bit to solve the endless gangwars around the area. She exercies on the roof and anyone who wantsw to watch has to be friends with one the gangs on either side of our building. There has been an amazing drop in the gang fights.

I misread that as "That qualifies as a nun?" and I'm thinking that may not exactly be what 3 had in mind... But up to her' date=' I guess.[/quote']

Well she could simply adapt some of the costumes she no doubt already has. They won't do as is because she has strange habits.

I recommend the "Sister of Perpetual Indulgence" as the appropriate order. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sisters_of_Perpetual_Indulgence

The rest of the team are trying not to accept what she offers in trade - but it's very tempting. The drawback is Vitus would use their flayed skins as notepaper

Hm.....that does not sound like He's really ready to give her up.

As for positions - Palindromedary Enterprises can offer a part time position as consultant or contractor on the Interdimensional Babes research and development team.

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary asks if that shouldn't be a position as model and research subject.....

:: hands 3 the Kama Sutra ::

What?!!? The thread title made me do it!

Well, my copy of the Kama Sutra lists 64 arts in which the young woman should be instructed.....just a familiarity with each of them would burn 64 points. And it's a fascinating list. I've often gone over it with my own....paramours.

3 HAS seen my write-ups for both the Hyborean Dancing Girls, and the Fembots, right? With the Harlot Template? Of course, I'm always happy to repost them....

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary sneers that Lucius is always happy to repost them because they reliably garner rep whenever posted.

We may have to update her badge already....

[ATTACH]28089[/ATTACH]

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary notes that the care and feeding of palindromedaries isn't on that list of 64 arts....but teaching birds to talk is!

Hm.....that does not sound like He's really ready to give her up.

Quite. His pride may never allow him to take her back, and 3 is doing her best to make him jealous, but the result so far is all the sniping and cutting words between them.

As for positions - Palindromedary Enterprises can offer a part time position as consultant or contractor on the Interdimensional Babes research and development team.

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary asks if that shouldn't be a position as model and research subject.....

I'm sure she'll be happy as either.

3 HAS seen my write-ups for both the Hyborean Dancing Girls, and the Fembots, right? With the Harlot Template? Of course, I'm always happy to repost them....

The palindromedary sneers that Lucius is always happy to repost them because they reliably garner rep whenever posted.

I don't believe so - she's been having trouble getting onto the forum from her laptop.

Well' date=' my copy of the Kama Sutra lists 64 arts in which the young woman should be instructed.....just a familiarity with each of them would burn 64 points. And it's a fascinating list. I've often gone over it with my own....paramours.[/quote']

Are you sure that's not the Anunga Runga?

Is it the list that includes needlepoint, the making comfortable of guests, shampoo, and playing the three-string rebab?

I wonder if that list is in the guide to the kama sutra we have around here. But I don't trust a book that lists Datura ( Freaking DATURA?!?!) as an aphrodisiac.

If her goal is partly getting back at her ex maybe she could consider taking up a new mantle as she matures into the new role. A kind of maturing and moving on, my thoughts go to Him, later Adam Warlock but obviously the circumstances were diffrent.

I don't believe so - she's been having trouble getting onto the forum from her laptop.

Here are a couple of specialized characters whose skill sets you may want to look at:

Dancing Girl

Characteristics

Value Char Points

8 STR -2

14 DEX 12

13 CON 6

8 BOD -4

8 INT -2

8 EGO -2

13 PRE 3

18 COM 4

4 PD 2

4 ED 1

3 SPD 6

5 REC 0

26 END 0

19 STUN 0

5” Run -2

Total-> 22

Skills

Skill Cost Roll

Acrobatics “I am skilled and graceful” 3 <=12

Acting “I can be anything you want me to be” 3 <=12

Disguise “I am clever with makeup and costumes” 3 <=11

Contortionist “I can hold any position you choose” 3 <=12

Conversation “You are so fascinating, please tell me more!” 3 <=12

Seduction (she doesn't have to say a word....) 3 <=12

Stealth “I am light on my feet.” 3 <=12

Concealment “She hid it where?” 3 <=11

KS: Carnal Knowledge (intellect) 3 <=11

PS: Dancer (agility) 3 <=12

PS: Singer (interaction) 3 <=12

PS: Concubine(interaction) 3 <=12

Read Master AKA Analyze Desires 3 <= 11

An Analyze skill for “sizing up” a man’s preferences (general, long-term desires) and moods (what he feels like right now)

Total Points for Skills: 39

Unspent: 89 pts

Disads

Disadvantage Rolls Points

Distinctive Features: Beautiful, seductive. Concealable 10

Hunted by Hyborean Monsters from the World of Conan,

Slavers, Evil Wizards, etc. <=14 20

Social Limitation: Hyborean Dancing Girl 15

Watched by Master <=14 20

Psych Lim: (Varies with individual dancing girl) 10

Character: Fembot Model 75-75

Characteristics

Value Char Points

15 STR 5

13 DEX 9

13 CON 6

8 BOD -4

20 INT 10

- EGO 0

18 PRE 8

20 COM 5

4 PD 1

4 ED 1

3 SPD 6

8 REC 4

20 END -3

23 STUN 0

5” Run -2

Total-> 46

Skills

Skill Cost Roll

Scholar “I learn quickly” 3

Jill of All Trades “I learn quickly” 3

Acrobatics “I am skilled and graceful” 3 <=12

Acting “I can be anything you want me to be" 3 <=13

Disguise “I am clever with makeup and costumes” 1 <= 8

Mimicry “I can be anything you want me to be” 1 <= 8

Contortionist “I can hold any position you choose”3 <=12

Conversation

“You are so fascinating, please tell me more!" 3 <=13

Seduction 3 <=13

KS: Carnal Knowledge (intellect) 2 <=13

PS: Dancer (agility) 2 <=12

PS: Singer (interaction) 2 <=13

PS: Concubine(interaction) 2 <=13

PS: Massage (intellect) 2 <=13

PS: Cook (intellect) 2 <=13

PS: Maid (intellect) 2 <=13

KS: Owner (intellect) 2 <=13

1 Language 3

Literacy 1

+ 1 Overall Level 10

Read Master AKA Analyze Desires: An Analyze skill for “sizing up” a man’s preferences (general, long-term desires) and moods (what he feels like right now) 3 <= 13

Cramming X2 “I learn quickly” 10

Total Points for Skills: 66

Talents, Powers, etc.

Talent /Power Description Cost End/Roll

Double Jointed 4

“I move gracefully and beautifully in chains”

Environmental movement,

+3 vs. penalties for being bound 4

“I have high pain tolerance"

Damage Resistance (3) Can’t stop

first 1 Pt of BOD of a killing attack (- ½) 2

“I come when called”

+1” Run (2) Only if called (-1) 1

“I hear and obey” +2 Hearing perception 2

“I follow instructions" Eidetic Memory (5)

Only to recall orders (-1) 2

“I am a tireless worker”

Sleep 8 hrs/week (about 1 hr out of 24) 1

Holding Breath Extended Breathing 1 1/Turn

Metabolic Control Simulate Death 3 <=9

Musically Inclined Perfect Pitch 3

Total 28

Customization: 10 points unspent

Disads

Disadvantage Rolls Points

Distinctive Features: Beautiful, seductive. Concealable 10

Distinctive Features: Serial Number.

Easily concealed, major reaction 10

Social Limitation: Fembot 20

Watched by Master <=14 20

Machine Intelligence (Automaton) 15

Both Hyborean Dancing Girls and Fembots are built on 75 pts plus 75 pts of Disadvantages, suitable for a standard heroic game. Both feature unspent points left open for customization options. Both available for sale (75 pt follower for 15 pts) or lease (Summon 150 pt Dancing Girl 30 pts, (+1 advantage for slavishly devoted 60 pts,) delivery to reasonable locations only (-1/2 limit “must inhabit locale”) allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery (-5 limit extra time) Check out our special rates for matched sets and harems with Teamwork skill! (each 5 pts doubles the number for either Follower or Summon) Ask about our special insurance against having your dancing girls abducted by Cimmerian barbarians!

Lucius Alexander

Coming soon from Palindromedary Enterprises: Interdimensional Babes!

Are you sure that's not the Anunga Runga?

Is it the list that includes needlepoint, the making comfortable of guests, shampoo, and playing the three-string rebab?

If I'm not mistaken, the Anunga Runga is a later work derivative of the Kama Sutra.

So it may be the same list.

This one includes Water Spewing Games.

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary wonders what that means....

Okay guys' date=' talk is cheap. We definitely need a picture here. So we'd know what we're talking about.:D[/quote']

If you mean the Water Spewing Games, I can't help you – not only is there not illustration, neither Yashodhara's 12th century commentary nor the more modern Shastri offer any explanation. As opposed to the Art of Cooking and Preparation of Drinks, which get plenty of explanation (perhaps the intended readers were assumed to be more familiar with water spewing than with cooked food and prepared drinks....?) Or Conjuring, explained briefly as “To hypnotize and make people see armies or heavenly dwellings.”

If you mean 3, there is a picture on the badge. DrHoz created it.

Lucius Alexander

As for the Hyborean Dancers and Fembots, there may be some promotional material around from Palindromedary Enterprises

Water Spewing games.

You know, the ones where you get points for distance, duration, height, etc.

Of course you know those games.

Though you had to live really high in the mountains to play the versions that had points for neatly lettering your name...

And a rebab is like a sitar, with a longer neck.

Though I believe Lucius is correct with his identification of his source. There's a lot of cross-fertilization between translations and modern versions of each.

Water Spewing games.

You know, the ones where you get points for distance, duration, height, etc.

Of course you know those games.

Though you had to live really high in the mountains to play the versions that had points for neatly lettering your name...

Errr....this is the list of arts the young woman was supposed to study.

Lucius Alxander

The palindromedary is still in the dark about what we're talking about