Answers & Questions

Klytus

A: When John Cena enters a room, all the WWE superstars stand up. The same applies to this guy.

Q: What would happen if people could actually see Old Man Death?

A: They already can, if they've had enough to drink.

A: But if these people get their way, in fifteen years no bands will have a drummer.

Q - Aliens are destroying cymbals and floor toms? Why would they do that?

A - I never said that. See? It's listed right here in the Book Of Things I Never Said.

A - I never said that. See? It's listed right here in the Book Of Things I Never Said.

Q: But didn't you say the tax cuts would pay for themselves as revemue actuallyh increases the less taxes you collect?

A: If that were really a zombie, I would be screaming. I am not screaming. Therefore, that is not a zombie.

Q: But didn't you say the tax cuts would pay for themselves as revemue actuallyh increases the less taxes you collect?

A: If that were really a zombie, I would be screaming. I am not screaming. Therefore, that is not a zombie.

Q: Did you not just see that zombie amble along?

A: The periodic table was inverted.

A: Your biggest problem is going to be bismuth. And it's not every day that I can say that.

Q: My GI tract is a mess, and you're telling me it's now illegal to run a pharmacy?

A: Defeat your plans? Please! Your plans were defeated the moment you drew them up on an Apple ][ in 1981 while you were in high school!

A: Defeat your plans? Please! Your plans were defeated the moment you drew them up on an Apple ][ in 1981 while you were in high school!

Q: You fool! Do you really think a young whippersnapper like you can defeat my plans?

A: All right, but he'll take it personally.

Q: Clouseau, can we make sure these apprentices the Phantom keeps sending out don't take the Pink Panther?

A: Better yet, if called by a panther, don't anther.

Q: Why does your phone have several unanswered calls from a T'Challa?

A: We forgot to pay the gravity bill.

A: You'd think a guy that's lived over a hundred years and has more money than anyone else in the world would get a real swimming pool.

Q - What's wrong with Vandal Savage having a hot tub?

A - More fun with a tuxedo than without.

A: By the time anyone caught on, he'd absconded with twenty million dollars of the company's money. Rumor has it he and his girlfriend are hiding out in the Cayman Islands.

Q: I Kickstarted this game three years ago! Surely it's ready by now?

A: Take this pill and you will have the power of twenty atom bombs for a period of twenty seconds -- which is about as long as you will need it.

Q: I Kickstarted this game three years ago! Surely it's ready by now?

A: Take this pill and you will have the power of twenty atom bombs for a period of twenty seconds -- which is about as long as you will need it.

Q: What is your great weapon for defeating Galacticus?

A: This is my great application for the zombies.

• 2 weeks later...

Off-topic: my first impulse was in such poor taste that I suppressed it.

A: I'm a man with a mission. A boy with a gun. I've got a picture in my pocket of the lucky one.

Q: You know the FBI is looking really, really hard, don't you?

A: Mission: Inedible.