Mount Rushmore golem

Susano

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Mount Rushmore golem

:idjit::rolleyes:

Although, perhaps it could move and strike like a snake. "The Serpentine Monument.". :eg:

It could fly telekinetically and have mostly mental powers, like mass Mind Control. That could actually make a kind of cool visual. Huge silently hovering monolith with legions of zombie like puppets below.

It could fly telekinetically and have mostly mental powers' date=' like mass Mind Control. That could actually make a kind of cool visual. Huge silently hovering monolith with legions of zombie like puppets below.[/quote']

It could march out the entire House and Senate as mind controlled followers! Can our Heroes bring themselves to strike at the very highest levels of American Government in order to protect the innocent from our rampaging legislature?!? Or will they let Congressmen and Senators do directly to the people what they have for so many years done only by force of law!?! See this, and more, inside!

Special 8 Page Insert for this issue: American Dream Girl in the Case of the Car Wash Warriors!

Yes, nexus, my comment was more directed to where OddHat was taking his scenario than to your suggestion, which I agree is a very cool image. No disrespect to your suggestion intended. :o

Hey, maybe the pyramidal top of the floating Monument could have an eye on it, like the reverse of your one-dollar bill! :cool:

I'm thinking of editing the original character (adding Perk: Natl. Monument and No Hit Locations), then doing one as a Automaton (for those who Summon it as a mindless servant), and then a Gestalt one with all of the added Skills and the like.

I'm thinking of editing the original character (adding Perk: Natl. Monument and No Hit Locations)' date=' then doing one as a Automaton (for those who Summon it as a mindless servant), and then a [i']Gestalt[/i] one with all of the added Skills and the like.
No more thinking about it! Do it!:)

TB

*shrugs*

Well, I thought it could make a cool if bizarre, visual.

It does. Bob was more making fun of politicians than the idea.

Um, I liked the idea. That's why I ran with it. That I ran to a Silver Age Goofiness sort of place was not a shot at the suggestion. I like the Silver Age, just as I like some Bronze, Gold, Iron and Steel.

Love the concept! Can you imagine the looks on people's faces when they see it moving?

I do think 55 PD/ED is over the top for something made mostly of granite rather than unobtainium, though. DEF for rocks and boulders is normally what, 5? I'd probably give it resistant PD/ED not more than twice that, and pour the rest of the points into Damage Reduction to reflect that it's not that hard to chip, but so humongous that most attacks short of a nuke can't really affect it much.

It could march out the entire House and Senate as mind controlled followers! Can our Heroes bring themselves to strike at the very highest levels of American Government in order to protect the innocent from our rampaging legislature?!? Or will they let Congressmen and Senators do directly to the people what they have for so many years done only by force of law!?! See this, and more, inside!

Special 8 Page Insert for this issue: American Dream Girl in the Case of the Car Wash Warriors!

HAH. WWYCD?

Badger- Use an extra big blast to annihilate Congress, Wishes he could do it over and over.

Frosty Bob- empty his ammo while yelling "Die, you scum sucking leeches"

:doi::doi::doi:

Love the concept! Can you imagine the looks on people's faces when they see it moving?

I do think 55 PD/ED is over the top for something made mostly of granite rather than unobtainium, though. DEF for rocks and boulders is normally what, 5? I'd probably give it resistant PD/ED not more than twice that, and pour the rest of the points into Damage Reduction to reflect that it's not that hard to chip, but so humongous that most attacks short of a nuke can't really affect it much.

The DEF came from TUB's Body of Stone power and the 'natural' PD of a 120 STR rounded up a bit. Also, Shirak as a 40 DEF and Takes No STUN. I might lower it some and toss in DR.

Clearly the way to defeat it is to animate Ayers Rock and have them fight. I've read that issue of Planetary. ;)

So many of my characters wouldn't be able to bring themselves to hurt the Mount Rushmonster. :(

Ahhh... Mount Rushmore loses Uluru/Ayer's Rock pretty quickly. Rushmore is 465 feet tall, while Uluru is 1,100 feet high and 5.8 miles in circumference.