Foods for those that just don't care anymore

nexus

Re: Foods for those that just don't care anymore

dragonfish_cafe_005__by_germancitygirl-d4l9cgs.jpg

Tempura-peppered bacon with sweet chili-passionfruit sauce.

mekong_village_006__by_germancitygirl-d4lnqux.jpg

Com Dặc Biệt - Mekong Special Rice Combination with pork chop, deep fried bean curd meat, shredded pork, and a fried egg.

the_ram_001__by_germancitygirl-d4kutkj.jpg

Nachos Deluxe with beef and chicken, black beans, cheddar-jack cheese, jalapeños, shredded lettuce, tomato, green onion, sour cream, and guacamole.

I don't mind sweet potato fries and I don't mind sweet potato pie' date=' but I haven't found any other way that I'll eat 'em. And note, that's "don't mind" not "like". :)[/quote']

I don't like sweet potatoes in any format I have encountered them in (thus far: pie, fries, and 'just sweet potatoes').

I don't mind sweet potato fries and I don't mind sweet potato pie' date=' but I haven't found any other way that I'll eat 'em. And note, that's "don't mind" not "like". :)[/quote']

I'm not a fan of sweet potatoes myself, but find I enjoy sweet potato chips when I have them.

I'm not a fan of sweet potatoes myself' date=' but find I enjoy sweet potato chips when I have them.[/quote']

We got frozen sweet potato fries in our frozen potato section a few years ago. They sold like hot cakes from two facings, so people must like them. Although, of course, that meant that you were always having to order them, and work them.

And happy sequel for us, the marketers got a great idea for a less tasty variant and shoehorned it in to the set by taking one facing from the original product. Now the popular variety is always out of stock, so we don't have to hustle our butts selling them any more!