Foods for those that just don't care anymore

nexus

Re: Foods for those that just don't care anymore

Yeah' date=' I assume most all the vegetable matter I eat was nourished with compost or manure at some point, I just don't like the idea of the manure being an intermediate step between the harvesting of the crop and my kitchen.[/quote']

This. This right here. :)

http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2012/03/cadbury-creme-egg-salad-sandwiches-recipe.html

I am f'n nuts. When I first saw this picture I actually thought it looked good.

The name is worse than the execution. It conjures up images of chocolate, mayonnaise, and pickle relish. A sandwich of cake and candy isn't too bad after that.

http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2012/03/cadbury-creme-egg-salad-sandwiches-recipe.html

I am f'n nuts. When I first saw this picture I actually thought it looked good.

From the same site, I thought this (http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2011/03/cakespy-cadbury-creme-deviled-eggs-easter.html) sounded better.

Having exhausted all the appetizing ways to consume their favorite pig parts' date=' the "Bacon über alles" movement began grasping at straws.[/quote']

If you wanted to do a bacon cake, you could alternate layers of red velvet and white (or just have thin layers and a lot of frosting) Sort of like a marble cake, but in layers to look like bacon. Do a sheet cake, very flat, and cut it into long strips, rather then squares, to serve. Keep your bacon theme, but be, you know, edible...

Having exhausted all the appetizing ways to consume their favorite pig parts' date=' the "Bacon über alles" movement began grasping at straws.[/quote']

Did you read the review?

It's weird, I did not enjoy it. But how can I complain when the product delivers exactly what it promises?

557113_10150767814521215_642666214_12107374_2020000043_n.jpg

3 little pigs sandwich $8

Pork belly confit wrapped in pork loin, wrapped in bacon and braised in magic hat with a plumcot bbq glaze and an apricot mustard on grilled ciabatta.

(Magic Hat is a brand of beer, in case anyone asks)