Poison's Champions Art Thread

Poison

Re: Poison's Champions Art Thread

Poison, I want to start by saying I think your work rocks and I have a couple of questions.

1. How much is it to commison a piece of art from you?

2. Is your work done completely on the computer and if not what are the chances that if we commison something from you, we can get the original piece when it is done?

Thanks in advance for answering.

You answers can be found here...

http://ultimatesuperheroreview.sasktelwebsite.net/Characters.html

I usually post my latest works, and some unfinished stuff here (I don't always post everything I do in these threads).

http://ultimatesuperheroreview.sasktelwebsite.net/pictures.htm

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is part of his costume (I didn't design it).

He may want to stab someone with a bullet. He is an expert assassin after all...

Seriously though who knows when you will stumble across an empty Bolt Action Sniper rifle? An assassin is always prepared.

Aww really? Is he over used now? I've stopped collecting comics a long time ago' date=' I hope he hasn't turned into DC's Wolverine.[/quote']

I wouldn't really know I've stopped reading DC and Marvel for the most part. I just never found him that appealing.

Thanks Nagisawa, I've been trying to improve my storytelling composition, as well as my inking. Hopefully I am improving. :)

I can see a change in my style over the last 6 months, not sure if it is for the good or not, but it has changed nonetheless. heh heh.

I find when I just slow down, and think about the details/composition more and do more planning up front, the drawing comes out better and faster. Go figure?

I haven't seen your drawings for a while. You should post some recent stuff. It is too bad the community artistist board died out. I got too busy to do much with it. :(

I lost access to my printer/scanner, and given my current health, I've been having problems actually getting a pencil to paper.

Lord knows I'd LOVE the be able to ink, though...

Oh noes!!! :no:

I hope you get better soon.

I lost access to my printer/scanner, and given my current health, I've been having problems actually getting a pencil to paper.

Lord knows I'd LOVE the be able to ink, though...

get well soon nagisawa

Oh noes!!! :no:

I hope you get better soon.

What they said.

Poison: Keep going, dude!

Just for those people who care. For the last couple of years, when I am not here I am usually at one of 3 linked Fan Fiction sites. I volunteer to draw covers for the writers there.

If you like writing fan fiction, and want to post your creative writing, with an artist depicting your story with a cover, let me know and I can hook you up. It is all fun stuff, with DC or Indy characters. I happen to be one of the artists, so I could end up drawing your cover over there from time to time. ;) It is really professional, they have a writing department and an art department and follow continuity of characters, etc. It is good practice if you love writing or you are an aspiring writer.

Also, for those aspiring artists, if you like drawing, and are interested in drawing comic covers for writers, let me know and I can hook you up. We are always looking for new blood. However, you need to be able to color your own art or find someone to color it. We have people of all different skill levels.

I am not going to blatantly spam a link here, so PM me if you want to know more or are interested, or even if you are interested in reading fan fiction on DC and Indy comics, and I will send you a link to the sites..