And 6e print books start to arrive

archermoo

Re: And 6e print books start to arrive

Not even sure what I am waiting for anymore.

If you're anything like me, you're waiting for copies of the books you ordered at GenCon but could have purchased at your local game store over 2 weeks ago. Oh, and a response to a PM that's also over 2 weeks old.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm also waiting on my GenCon order, but my FLGS hasn't gotten their books in. However interestingly enough, their distributor just got in one of the books, but not both, so soon the store will have only 6e1 or 6e2, but not both for at least a week, as the distributor hasn't gotten the other in yet. That's gotten Dave (store owner) a bit confused. However they have the APG out on shelves and sold out of the Basic rule book.

Or, I could just make a phone call or two, and probably have a second copy at my house by Saturday afternoon. The discount price will probably pay for most of the overnight shipping.

And, as an added plus, when my GenCon copy arrives, I would have a spare to serve as a loaner.

Or, I could just make a phone call or two, and probably have a second copy at my house by Saturday afternoon. The discount price will probably pay for most of the overnight shipping.

And, as an added plus, when my GenCon copy arrives, I would have a spare to serve as a loaner.

Can you send me a set?

My theory is that it has mostly to do with geography, size of order, manner of order, dumb luck, the second letter of your middle name, the color of your hair, the phase of the moon on your third birthday, and how much dialogue you've memorized from The Princess Bride, not necessarily in that order.

Most likely, I'm only half right. But it's not inconceivable.

But I am left-handed. And also still without books.

Looking back, I have barely looked at the CD with the pdfs. If I had to do it again, I would have chosen to support my FLGS, and picked up something else at GenCon. The extra delay is not worth the CD, IMO.