And 6e print books start to arrive

archermoo

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: And 6e print books start to arrive

I live in NJ too and I got mine, not to rub it in or anything but I am sure yours will be to you shortly, Ellis.

Glad to here you got your books Karma.

Red

Hopefully so. I'm not actually sure who all to talk to at Hero Games if my books don't come. Worse comes to worst, I can call my credit card company and have the charges reversed.

Hopefully so. I'm not actually sure who all to talk to at Hero Games if my books don't come. Worse comes to worst' date=' I can call my credit card company and have the charges reversed.[/quote']

Email Jason at jason@herogames.com he or Tina will be able to help you.

Well, still didn't receive anything yet... that start to get very very long, unusual even from the states. Perhaps the trouble is USPS... perhaps European Customs or France Postal Delivery, dont know... but it start to be a very long wait.. and I am beginning to think the books wont show up in the end...

At long last they have arrived. And I would like to say that it was a good thing they were packed in two boxes - because the outer box had a good sized tear in it. (Maybe the box alone was heavy enough for the post office to justify using the forklift, I don't know). Hopefully other people have good news today as well.

Mine arrvied on fire, surrounded by a warband of angry Yard Gnomes, demanding that we stop our callous strip mining of the elder beings psyches for the purpose of creating mediocre movies. Then an asteroid fall on the whole gathering, an ancient alien entity crawled out of the wreckage and slithered away with the singed, crushed, war painted books only to be harshly dealt with by marauding zombie-clowns, who froze it and shot it back into space after it devoured and respawned several of their members as a particularly vicious biker gang who went tearing around the country, the books displayed on the lead bikers front fender like a skeletal warning to others, their end finally came when the bikers met their match in a group of girl scouts who just really weren't taking no for an answer on the subject of those mint-cookies and high volume sales. Last I heard Volume One is running a drug cartel in South America, while Volume Two has sworn a blood vendetta and disappeared into the depths of Mongolia to learn ancient fighting arts so that it may one day return and show Volume One the error of its ways in a fury of bloodshed, violence and a tango or two.

Mine arrvied on fire' date=' surrounded by a warband of angry Yard Gnomes, demanding that we stop our callous strip mining of the elder beings psyches for the purpose of creating mediocre movies. Then an asteroid fall on the whole gathering, an ancient alien entity crawled out of the wreckage and slithered away with the singed, crushed, war painted books only to be harshly dealt with by marauding zombie-clowns, who froze it and shot it back into space after it devoured and respawned several of their members as a particularly vicious biker gang who went tearing around the country, the books displayed on the lead bikers front fender like a skeletal warning to others, their end finally came when the bikers met their match in a group of girl scouts who just really weren't taking no for an answer on the subject of those mint-cookies and high volume sales. Last I heard Volume One is running a drug cartel in South America, while Volume Two has sworn a blood vendetta and disappeared into the depths of Mongolia to learn ancient fighting arts so that it may one day return and show Volume One the error of its ways in a fury of bloodshed, violence and a tango or two.[/quote']

You need to submit that to Quentin Tarentino... I hear he's looking for new movie ideas.

Oh' date=' the one that surprised me was the way that the packing peanuts had been completely flattened. Not just a little squished, but totally annihilated. Hadn't seen that one before.[/quote']

Packing peanuts? Luxury. I had circus peanuts!

Mine arrvied on fire' date=' surrounded by a warband of angry Yard Gnomes, demanding that we stop our callous strip mining of the elder beings psyches for the purpose of creating mediocre movies. Then an asteroid fall on the whole gathering, an ancient alien entity crawled out of the wreckage and slithered away with the singed, crushed, war painted books only to be harshly dealt with by marauding zombie-clowns, who froze it and shot it back into space after it devoured and respawned several of their members as a particularly vicious biker gang who went tearing around the country, the books displayed on the lead bikers front fender like a skeletal warning to others, their end finally came when the bikers met their match in a group of girl scouts who just really weren't taking no for an answer on the subject of those mint-cookies and high volume sales. Last I heard Volume One is running a drug cartel in South America, while Volume Two has sworn a blood vendetta and disappeared into the depths of Mongolia to learn ancient fighting arts so that it may one day return and show Volume One the error of its ways in a fury of bloodshed, violence and a tango or two.[/quote']

Must spread Rep around, blah, blah, blah... but this was just too creative to let it just slip by.

Mine arrived on Saturday, looked nice, no external damage, but an indentation in the first chapter of the first book, hardly noticeable. The layout looks nice, but have some mixed first impressions about the rest of the book. Won't really get a chance to read through it for another few weeks.

Mine arrvied on fire' date=' surrounded by a warband of angry Yard Gnomes, demanding that we stop our callous strip mining of the elder beings psyches for the purpose of creating mediocre movies. Then an asteroid fall on the whole gathering, an ancient alien entity crawled out of the wreckage and slithered away with the singed, crushed, war painted books only to be harshly dealt with by marauding zombie-clowns, who froze it and shot it back into space after it devoured and respawned several of their members as a particularly vicious biker gang who went tearing around the country, the books displayed on the lead bikers front fender like a skeletal warning to others, their end finally came when the bikers met their match in a group of girl scouts who just really weren't taking no for an answer on the subject of those mint-cookies and high volume sales. [/quote']

So you have super powers now? Whadya get?