Anyone running any online games?

Ragnarok

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Anyone running any online games?

Alright, so one of the backup character designs I'm kicking around is sort of a sea/storm-based magus/swordsman. I'm not precisely familiar how to build it, but I figure this character would have a couple weather-altering powers such as manipulating fog or summoning a storm, or altering the wind flow to give a friendly ship the weather gage. Depending upon the cost, I also envisioned a lightning blast attack and maybe something to enchant his blade. I fully expect this character to be outrageously expensive and that I won't have access to all those right off the bat.

Before I get my hands dirty and start building it, what are your thoughts?

Oh, and I've been meaning to talk to you about Cael's voodoo powers. If I were to buy more/expand the existing ritual, how could we set that up in-game? Maybe Nyah's father's spirit visits Cael in dreams and gives him extra power?

Re: Mage. When it becomes necessary to build, we'll get into that process in depth. Worried about this next session are you? :)

Re: Improved Voodoo power. Not really likely, as you have to either learn a whole new ritual that invokes more power or you have to make such a bargain yourself (thereby creating a new invocation).

[snip]...Worried about this next session are you? :)

Considering that Cael is likely to get the first shots off, and ergo be the first to attract the attention of the hag....yes, I have considered the not-so-remote possibility that Cael will be shredded. :fear:

As chance would have it, my mock parliament session is starting an hour earlier than originally planned, so there is a good chance I will be here for the majority of the session.

Don't wait for me though. I'll get there when I get there. :)