Create a Hero Theme Team!

Cygnia

Carol Leontovych is a mutant with sonic powers.  Specifically, she can generate stunning sounds like a chorus of bells.  She tried to ignore her powers for years.  Unfortunately, she was outed when an IHA mutant-hunting hit squad detected her in a mall while she was Christmas shopping and attacked.  The cellphone video of her defending herself went viral, and ever since she has been known as Carol of the Bells.

• 2 weeks later...

Viverrine

So named because there is a villain called MongooseViverrine won't back down from a fight particularly from snake based villains and never from Cobra.  She is the most tenacious of the group, usually the first to start a fight and the last to stop.

She has contacts with the main Indian group particularly The Lion of India and Officer Singh

22 hours ago, death tribble said:

Viverrine

So named because there is a villain called MongooseViverrine won't back down from a fight particularly from snake based villains and never from Cobra.  She is the most tenacious of the group, usually the first to start a fight and the last to stop.

She has contacts with the main Indian group particularly The Lion of India and Officer Singh

I had forgotten about the unnamed Indian team we had. I apologize.

CES  

On 1/9/2019 at 7:07 AM, csyphrett said:

The Champions have inspired a team to gather in Sri Lanka. This team is supposed to be the best and brightest of their country. Who should fill out the six slots of the Colombo Champions?

CES 

I'm sorry, but when I see "Colombo Champions" I imagine superheroes in rumpled raincoats, holding cigars and saying, "One more thing..."  (And yes, I know the detective's name is spelled differently.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
6 hours ago, csyphrett said:

The Crowley Special Investigators are private detectives that are also magicians solving weird crimes and stopping monsters. Who are these master of the mystic arts that are inspired by television detectives?

How many?

Adrian Shalho is a bundle of anxieties who also happens to be a master of transformative magic, in addition to being incredibly observant.  Left to his own devices, he'd probably still be hiding studying in a remote monastery, but he's trying to fit into society and do what he can to solve crimes.  (Okay, so maybe he got kicked out of the monastery for letting a bunch of trapped creatures out of the Cabinet of Containment, but honestly, that thing needed a thorough cleaning.  He's still sure they'll thank him later for that.)  The other CSIs refer to him, of course, as Monk.

38 minutes ago, death tribble said:

Grizzley Gill who works for the CSI in Vegas ? Ha ha.

Tobias Cromwell operates in San Francisco and often gets beaten up leading to the nickname Ironside particularly due to his British ancestry and surname. As a result he is not too popular with anyone of Irish descent. 

What's his magic power, DT

CES

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This member of the group is a Canon of the church. His purview is a cathedral but he has an odd power. If the others need heavy support then the Canon becomes Cannon who can act like artillery from the Middle Ages up launching shells or cannonballs. He seems to be superimposed with an image of the weapon he is imitating

Next Team: Redoubt This is a team of former teen superheroes who are now adults so they may have taken a break for marriage, hospital or sanatorium, education or other reason. Minimum of five members but there can be more mentioned in asides. Any sex and any powers.