Create a Hero Theme Team!

Cygnia

Toater is a mutant with the ability to store almost everything in a pocket dimension. He can safely transport wreckage out of the area, and transport off-site fixes back to the site.

Next team:

Champions 2050

It has been 30 years since Witchcraft cast the spell which repelled Tyronan, and a new generation of Champions has arisien.

Members:5 plus four named characters. Ironclad is the leader the group, and is the same metal alien from the old team. Defender is the tech based daughter of Defender 1 and Witchcraft, while her twin brother is the mystical Warlock. Finally, the daughter of Freddy Fosgood and Charlie is Foxbat, who wants to not only have fun, but make up for all of her father's crimes. You can elaberate on the named four if you wish, but who are the other five?

The ninja hero known as Sneaker The Wanderer is a well-trained martial artist with the mutant power of regeneration -- no matter how badly he's beaten down (and it seems he gets beaten down a lot), he gets back up to fight another day.  He uses swords, sais, and throwing stars in addition to his hands and feet to defeat many foes.  Despite his many years in America, he still retains his original Aussie accent.

3 hours ago, csyphrett said:

i was thinking the son of Nighthawk I think from the Champions. the one everyone calls duckman

CES 

I know. I wish people took it more seriously. A Nighthawk parody and sneaking Seeker in. While I love sneaking in Seeker, he deserves a better name. And so does Son of Nighthawk (even if it is Nighthawk 2).

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 8:06 AM, steriaca said:

I know. I wish people took it more seriously. A Nighthawk parody and sneaking Seeker in. While I love sneaking in Seeker, he deserves a better name. And so does Son of Nighthawk (even if it is Nighthawk 2).

I changed him to The Wanderer.  Thought it fit the walkabout / seeker aspect, but is a bit more serious sounding than Sneaker. 

Anton Eccleston was a member of a group known as The Collectors who acquired high tech super technology through various means in the hopes of reverse engineering it for mass production. However the groups collective abilities failed to live up to this ambition. Frustrated Anton subjected himself to a dose of Psi Serum to salvage something out of this venture. His intelligence was enhanced greatly, but at the cost of his sanity. He was stricken by paranoid delusions, the main one being the belief that he was the son of Dr. Destroyer. When the other members of the group mocked him during his rantings Anton eliminated them. He then used tech from Dr. Destroyer, Telios and Warlord to create a bio-mechanical humaniod he dubbed The Champion. It has the ability to morph and copy the powers and skills of the Champions 2050 and past Champions as well. Anton, now calling himself Son of Destroyer sent The Champion to attack the new team. The Champions managed to just barely defeat it and then Defender was able to break it's programming. Free from Anton's control it became a member of the team. It has since renamed itself Legacy.

I'll leave a new team concept to anyone else as my well has run dry of interesting ideas at the moment. 

This is perhaps a bit too open ended as a theme so again if anyone else has a good idea please feel free to insert it instead.

New Team: The Doomed

Four heroes that have all seen a vision from mystical harbinger that in one years time they will die. Now these four have banded together to fight their fate and cheat death or try and figure out if it is all some kind of twisted scheme.

2 hours ago, Quackhell said:

This is perhaps a bit too open ended as a theme so again if anyone else has a good idea please feel free to insert it instead.

Four heroes that have all seen a vision from mystical harbinger that in one years time they will die. Now these four have banded together to fight their fate and cheat death or try and figure out if it is all some kind of twisted scheme.

Now they have to also wonder if coming together this way is kind of an “appointment in Samarra” self fulfilling prophecy kind of thing.   Did the one who gave them the vision want them in that place at that particular time? Or is it a warning about a possible future?

With this set up you could either have a team who were the best of friends like the Challengers of the Unknown or hated each other like that last version of the Dr.Strange, Hulk, Namor, and Silver Surfer Defenders

Also you can do either a unified origin and set of powers or very different personalities and power sets only unified by that vision.

A nice set of variables to offer your players.

7 hours ago, Quackhell said:

This is fine. it could be the losers or suicide squad in some settings. I'll go first.

CES 

Fred Franks always cut things too close, but it was how adventuring worked. You had to chase the bad guy down some alley, deal with the monster with a sacred text, save the day even if it killed you. Knowing he was going to die just made Fred shed more of his caution as he went about his business. Heroing was not for the faint of heart, and Fred Franks, Parkour Jack, didn't know the meaning of fear

CES  

Charrúa Guerrero

Felipe Delgado of Uruguay has the ability to tap into the spirits that inhabit all things. This gives him the power to assume the physical aspects of objects(stone skin, water form etc), the abilities of animals(strength of a bull, flight of an eagle) and see the true nature of humans in the aura he can see around them. He believes the death vision was a message from the World Spirit and that his and his team mates deaths may be a necessary sacrifice to save the Earth.

The Legionnaire of the Damned

This soldier knows that he is going to die. Every time he goes into battle he knows he may die but he knows not when. He can use any weapon from a stone age axe to a futuristic blaster to even cursed magic weapons with no problem at all. But there is a voice in his head telling him that it is not going to last and that he is doomed. He is with the others as they understand the mental torment that he is going through.

• 4 weeks later...