Pink Anime Power-Suit Girl

teh bunneh

• 5 months later...

Re: Pink Anime Power-Suit Girl

She's Mari (Su) Illustrious Makinami' date=' the new character in the alternate universe retelling of Eva, "Rebuild of Evangelion." I thought her plug suit was green, though.[/quote']A retelling of one of the most confusing and depressing animes by the Japanese version of George Lucas... This should be considered an act of war. Let's beam Three and a Half Men to every screen in Japan as a warning. Then if they continue to make this retelling then we have no choice but to use Larry the Cable Guy.

Re: Pink Anime Power-Suit Girl

My current google fu is being semi defeated but you may find a good picture looking for a character from To Aru Kagaku no Railgun I saw a couple of the character in purple power armor with the subtitle "what happend to the pink armor?"

But my google-fu is strong; you are refering to Telestina / Therestina Kihara Lifeline. She does indeed have some purple power armor. But she is very much not a magical girl, so I don't know if it helps.

Then there is this: http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/1002/1282963399994.jpg I think this is closer to what teh bunneh intended, if still not perfect. This wackiness courtesy of Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha.

Another option might be to photoshop an image of Kos Mos, from Xeno-something-or-another.