WWE Snark-Free Zone

Psybolt

Re: WWE Snark-Free Zone

Punk was really the best thing on Raw again this week by a mile. If he is really gone or even just taking an extended vacation, that is going to hurt the show. I mean, did he really get the Raw audience to chant both "Colt Cabana" and "Ice cream bars" during that show?? He is crazy over right now. Wasn't he supposed to be the heel? And the Boston sports underdog stuff was so spot on. Cena, like the Redsox, have become the NY Yankees.

God I hope Punk wins. And Christian. My prediction for the WWE title: Punk wins, but before he has a chance to leave, whoevrr wins Raw's MITB match cashes it in and teakes the title from him. This way, Punk wins the title, but MacMahon can't fire Cena, because Punk didn't leave with the title. What I'd prefer: Punk wins the title, leaves the WWE (for a while) and Cena "gets fired." We get rid of Cena for a while, a tournament is held to name a new champion, and a few months down the road, Punk returns, proclaims himself the Real Champion, and has an epic feud with the interrum title holder.

Today is the day. I am so afraid that the WWE will just have Super Cena go over and send Punk sulking off. They have such an opportunity with any other possible outcome. They could really freshen this company up and continue the world talking about WWE.

I mean, what kind of rating might RAW receive if Punk wins the title and leaves with it? Such uncertainty.

They have really done a great job building this PPV.

Today is the day. I am so afraid that the WWE will just have Super Cena go over and send Punk sulking off. They have such an opportunity with any other possible outcome. They could really freshen this company up and continue the world talking about WWE.

I mean, what kind of rating might RAW receive if Punk wins the title and leaves with it? Such uncertainty.

They have really done a great job building this PPV.

Agreed. if Punk doesn't win, it's a criminal waste of a great build-up.

I'm just afraid that both Punk and Christian are going to get dominated. I hate McMahon sometimes.

Yeah Solid Fun times All Around. Made me glad I got to see the Pay Per View for once, even if it was an unintentional and accidental coincidence. I rank the Punk/Cena match in my Top 10, though to be honest, I wasn't un-entertained the entire event and that had nothing to do with the sheer amount of Margarita Pitchers we were putting down. :D

~Rex...says Vince is a GENIUS.

Someday he'll be a monster over face. He has the work ethic and the charisma to turn the boos into cheers.

However, interesting end to the show, where do they go next week?

Hopefully with a Maniacally gloating HHH gleefully rubbing his hands together and cackling madly in the dark corners of the venue of the week.

~Rex