WWE Snark-Free Zone

Psybolt

Re: WWE Snark-Free Zone

I'd personally go for a Bourne/Gabriel tag team. HHH is said to be interested in rebuilding the tag ranks (and wishes to bring in Beer Money, the Kings of Wrestling and Jay and Mark Briscoe for that purpose) and I think Gabriel and Bourne would make an excellent good guy tag team.

So let's ask... if you could put together any two members of the current WWE to form a tag team, who would it be? You can give them a name if you would like... (don't have to)

Some ideas...

Kofi and Evan Bourne

The Miz and R-Truth

Tyson Kidd and Trent Baretta

Eli Cottonwood and Great Khali.................. ok, kidding with that one

I'm sticking with Gabriel and Bourne.

I also agree with Psybolt about The Miz and R-Truth as a tag team.

Santino and Zack Ryder would make a good comedy team.

Kofi Kingston and Richie Steamboat. Hey, FCW is part of the current WWE. :P

Chris Jericho and Big Show. Jerishow was an awesome tag team, the tag division really benefitted from having them around.

Gabriel and Bourne.....

Put the Miz, and Morrison back together. Heel up Morrison again as well.

Santino and Ryder would work......

Kofi and Ziggler. Keep the rivalry as well.

Oh and Keep Beth Phoenix and Natalya together, and give THEM the Tag Titles.

~Rex

At Summerslam, CM Punk beats John Cena only for Kevin Nash to run in and powerbomb him. At this point Alberto Del Rio comes in to cash in his Money in the Bank briefcase to win the title. Thus CM Punk's reign didn't last one PPV and something I wanted to happen was spoiled by the presence of Kevin Nash.

SMURFITY SMURF SMURF!!

At Summerslam, CM Punk beats John Cena only for Kevin Nash to run in and powerbomb him. At this point Alberto Del Rio comes in to cash in his Money in the Bank briefcase to win the title. Thus CM Punk's reign didn't last one PPV and something I wanted to happen was spoiled by the presence of Kevin Nash.

SMURFITY SMURF SMURF!!

Well put. In the immortal words of Farooq, "...DAMN!"

I disagree. The show created plenty of questions about what was going on, and it will only help Punk's character as it moves into his struggle with HHH. Because it was a surprise. No one saw Kevin Nash coming. Because ADR is now main event level. There is intrigue. The belts bounced around during the Attitude era as well... way more than these days. And I agree, longer title reigns are better... but great matches are above all... and there was a lot of great matches tonight. And none of my personal favs won, but they performed incredibly well. And just saying the ending is monumentally stupid because you don't like it doesn't work.

No, the ending isn't monumentally stupid because I don't like it, it's monumentally stupid because IT'S MONUMENTALLY STUPID! CM Punk is on a huge roll right now, why the hell would you take the title off him this quickly? Why would you have Kevin Nash involved at all when he can barely move let alone wrestle? Why would you put Smackdown's title on Randy Orton, a face, when most of Smackdown's roster are faces themselves? Why the hell would you job Seamus to Mark Henry when Henry's never drawn a cent in his entire career? The ending was stupid, most of the show was stupid, therefore Summerslam 2011 as a whole was MONUMENTALLY STUPID!

SMURFITY SMURF SMURF!!

And I'm sure that explanation will be just as monumentally stupid.

Actually, it makes sense but you need to know what they have planned for road work coming up. It's actually pretty simple, requires ADR, some serious Heat from the results of this evenings pay per view, and 6 cities and 4 Days of touring South of the Border.

Or perhaps I'm being called Monumentally Stupid, in which case, I've never claimed to be otherwise. :D This isn't a sudden thing, but rather a long term set up that should play out very well for everyone involved. Folks may hate the spoilered stuff and the results but, it got their attention and ire.

~Rex

ADR doesn't NEED to have the title to make money for them south of the border. He's well known down there, he'll draw well if he has the title or not. CM Punk on the other hand needs a title run that lasts a good long time, so people don't start thinking of him as the eternal transitional champ who only gets title runs in order to hotshot the title to somebody else.

No it's not a good movie. Hot shotting a title onto somebody just because is NEVER a good move.

Or let me put it this way: my nephew is currently a year old. A couple of months ago he turned one year old and I got him a teddy bear I made at Build a Bear, my nephew has had that bear longer then CM Punk has had the WWE title.