WWE Snark-Free Zone

Psybolt

Re: WWE Snark-Free Zone

I actually caught much of the show last night. I like the "wipe CM Punk from the records" bit. I'm just curious to see how they reintroduce him later. Having him crawl back would be a waste of a good angle.

I was able to predict every win in the tourney. They generally like face v. heel matches, so based on who the winner would face it makes it easier to see who would win. That only made one of the fights hard to predict (Swagger v. R-Truth) but I got that one too. Miz will beat Rey. While Rey is hugely popular, he has no real storyline momentum right now.

And as for McMahon being ousted, I like that McMahon cried in the ring. Doesn't strike me as a guy who can cry on command, but he did it.

With that look HHH gave at the top of the ramp, I sniff a return of the McMahon-Helmsly era.

You'd think the whole Rock vs Cena arrangement would make some wrestling fans happy, sadly I've already heard some start to whine about Rock "stealing the spotlight." I'm sure these would be the same people who whine about Rock leaving WWE in the first place for Hollywood and who'd be whining if he never came back in the first place.

You'd think the whole Rock vs Cena arrangement would make some wrestling fans happy' date=' sadly I've already heard some start to whine about Rock "stealing the spotlight." I'm sure these would be the same people who whine about Rock leaving WWE in the first place for Hollywood and who'd be whining if he never came back in the first place.[/quote']

You know, I hate to say it, but I have to agree with Cena on something here. The Rock said he was back in WWE, he was back to stay, and he was never leaving again. So, where the Hell is he?

You know' date=' I hate to say it, but I have to agree with Cena on something here. The Rock said he was back in WWE, he was back to stay, and he was never leaving again. So, where the Hell is he?[/quote']

To be fair, he never said he'd be there 24/7 like Cena is or onscreen the whole time.

Yeah the remainder of the Attitude Generation (other then Kane apparently) is pretty much on the Special Appearances Only circuit. *shrug* I'd rather have them front and center pushing some of these kids in the right direction.

~Rex