WWE Snark-Free Zone

Psybolt

Re: WWE Snark-Free Zone

Sheamus is one of the best workers in the company. They can pull his full face turn off simply by letting him be the guy that likes to fight. :D Besides I like Sheamus he's the only wrestler in the business that uses a bicycle kick and makes it look solid, and he can put anyone over no matter how sloppy they are.

On another point, being a huge CM Punk fan as well I had a good friend of mine do up a picture of the Champ. I'm sure Comic fans out there may recognize the dual tribute, heh.

CM-Gon1.jpg

~Rex

Heh, we were all watching in a group last RAW. Shoulda heard the cheers as Beth hair tossed Kelly Kelly from the ring to the barrier with about as much effort as it takes to lift a can of beer, heh.... Would be a good thing to give her the belt.

So far, the HHH era is interesting to watch. Especially when the crowd pops for Ryder. The Punk Cena dual championship thing should hold for awhil, does make me wonder though, since they could run that act for more then a few pay per views, which Champ is gonna drop the title to Del Rio when the WWE gets down to the Mexico Arc of their tour.

~Rex... WWWYKI!

So I actually happened to catch an episode of NXT Redemption a few days ago. My conclusion: William Regal needs to be put on commmentary immediatly. Remove Cole and make Regal the third man in the booth because he is awesome.

Or leave Cole on RAW and put Regal with Josh Matthews and Booker T on Smackdown. That way he could call more of the wrestling matches. And he and Booker could work off each other instead of Cole constantly yelling at him.

Or leave Cole on RAW and put Regal with Josh Matthews and Booker T on Smackdown. That way he could call more of the wrestling matches. And he and Booker could work off each other instead of Cole constantly yelling at him.

But then we'd still have Cole constantly yelling at JR and King on RAW. Removing Cole entirely would allow Regal and JR to work off each other on RAW while Regal and Booker do the same on Smackdown. Both shows are improved by the removal of Cole and the sanity of those who watch the show regularly is saved.

They were trying the Manager for a bit. Michael PS Hayes was coming out with Tyson Kidd, but it looked like a big old man taking his grandkid out to the park. So you need the RIGHT manager for the Right Wrestler, otherwise it doesn't work. Not a lot of folks out there right now to fill those shoes.

~Rex