WWE Snark-Free Zone

Psybolt

Re: WWE Snark-Free Zone

But they could have the start. Sign Estrada. They have the heat magnet Vicki Guerrero already. Michael Cole as well. They could have the start of a renaissance of managers. And how many old time wrestlers could they use? Michael Hayes was good. Dusty Rhodes? Bret Hart? others? How about bringing Sunny back? She was always more of a manager than a valet.

I know it is not likely, but I think there are performers there that could do it. Just like the tag team division, it could be rebuilt. Just takes some TLC

And I don't mean tables, ladders and chairs

Tag Team stuff is dying out though if not already Dead. It's just not really a money making thing anymore, and folks Identify more with the Individuals that team up, then the Team as an Individual (Though, with the Usos that may be changing, those guys rock and are bringing the old Tag Team as one thing back hardcore)....

Starting to look like they are going to try and get wrestlers that can work a mic to adopt folks again, Rhodes and Dibiase for example (Shame, Ted Jr. has real skill he just can't get over to save his career). Either way, the changes so far are interesting. Face push for Sheamus is entertaining.

~Rex

Another Monday, another classic Punk promo.

And I'll give Cena some props. I thought he was pretty good tonight as well.

Loved the bit with the "future endeavors" gang mentioned by Punk. Punk made me care more for Chris Masters than I have since he has been in the WWE.

I actually liked Chris Masters. Especially as a come back case. Liked Koslov as well. Was a lot of folks flushed out the last few days......but then this time of the year they "Future Endeavor" a big pile of folks to see what the shakeup causes.

~Rex

None of the releases surprised me. Melina being the biggest surprise, I guess. But they hadn't done much with her and the rumors say that JoMo has been scaled back several times because of her. Getting Melina off the road with Morrison could help.

But what will Zack Ryder's dad do now with his cut-out poster of Melina?

I wish SS had more matches built. They do a great job with the main event, but not so much with the undercard.

Still Punk-Cena should deliver again. And Christian-Orton in No DQ brings another level to this encounter.

Spoiler from Smackdown

Cody Rhodes is the new IC Champion, finally getting that title off of Ahmed John... err I mean Ezekiel Jackson. Yay

Summer Slam is Sunday and only five announced matches. But that could mean that they will be long matches... and that could be real good.

I also smell something... I think something is up with Miz and R Truth. Neither are on the card... I suspect they are forming an alliance of some kind... maybe even with Christian. Just a feeling, but I think they are not booked on the card for a reason.

DH Smith has been wanting to break into real Fighting for the last Year or so. Expect to see him in an Octagon soon. Kidd's a great Wrestler, shame he can't work a mic for a hill of beans, but hopefully with what's been spurred on by Punk we'll see more of him.

~Rex