"Hail to the Condiment King, baby!"

phoenix240

Re: "Hail to the Condiment King, baby!"

Related to my recent WWYCD thread. Just what sorts of silly but effective powers would a gadgeteer named "Condiment King" be sporting anyway?

It's a plot idea that occurred to be recently but I'm having a bit of brain freeze on powers. I've never been good at silly theme villains.

Really?

Pepper spray: Flash vs sight/smell

You can't Ketchup!: Extra boost to movement powers, single charge, only when escaping.

Hold the Mayo: Entangle, vs DEX instead of STR, special effect is they are coated in a white, slippery substance, cannot stand or hold onto anything. Flying characters can move, cannot use foci or engage hand to hand until they break out. Neutralized by clinging.

If you can't cut the Mustard: (the mustard cuts you!) Yellow fluid shot with more force than a fire hose through an aperture so narrow it becomes a penetrating killing attack. (If this is too deadly for a silly villain, he'll use it on walls and foci only, not living targets.)

Terror-Yaki (Terayaki): A dark n' sweet chem that when the victim ingests it, they are immediately forced to experience their worst fears.

La Rose.

I was thinking something with Insanity Peppers, that works!

Also Hot Sauce: Naplam.

I was thinking something with Insanity Peppers, that works!

Also Hot Sauce: Naplam.

How about Hobble'nero (habenero) sauce: A spicy sauce that is so strong that it numbs a victim's body. So strong is it that that the mere touch can turn a man temporarily paralyzed. And as all the cool kids say "Not in the Face!" (-.^)

La Rose.

This sounds similar to a gadgeteer I have called The Baker. Have you been peeking at my notes?

<.<

>.>

No, no, not at all....

Well, you know what they say about Great Minds? :D

More seriously, the character comes from a exchange with a friend from awhile back. He threatened us with him and now, it's time for "paypack" as he really shows up in a game. Yeah, its one of those injokes that's only funny to the people involved. :)

In the original thread they were not hurting anyone:

silly-antro (cilantro): shoot someone with this herb (in a modified form) and they will need to make an EGO roll or relive their most humerious moments over again, causing uncontrolled fits of laughter on anyone it hits.

In the original thread they were not hurting anyone:

silly-antro (cilantro): shoot someone with this herb (in a modified form) and they will need to make an EGO roll or relive their most humerious moments over again, causing uncontrolled fits of laughter on anyone it hits.

"It's good mood food, hero!" :D

note to self: Someone has got to be hit with this while standing under an Arby's sign...

Sadly, I can't rep McCoy...

You're in a Pickle: Entangle, blocks sight and hearing

I Relish the Victory: Change Environment (slippery floor)

Hold the Onions: Flash Attack NND (full eye covering)

Pardon Me, Do You Have Any Grey Poupon: Cosmetic transform to completely gray, just to piss off the heroes

Barbecue Sauce (extra-spicy): Blast NND (LS: heat)

Special Sauce: Mind Control (to use on bystanders), perhaps with a Transform to give them temporary powers.

<.<

>.>

No, no, not at all....

Well, you know what they say about Great Minds? :D

More seriously, the character comes from a exchange with a friend from awhile back. He threatened us with him and now, it's time for "paypack" as he really shows up in a game. Yeah, its one of those injokes that's only funny to the people involved. :)

:lol: I'd like to hear about what happens when he does show up.

And the ideas here so far are great. But I keep getting the darn Must Spread Rep message.

Edit: Aha. Got a few people. Good stuff, guys. :thumbup:

Maple Syrup - Change Environment (could be either sticky floors reducing movement, or makes equipment sticky requiring a DEX or STR roll to draw).

Oil and Vinegar - Change Environment (slippery floor), Change Environment (drop held items), or +X to Lockpicking

Powdered Sugar Blizzard - Sight and Smell Darkness

Irresistible Seasoning - Mind Control (on carnivorous animals) to try to eat the target. Alternately, could be a Summon (arrives under own power, must inhabit locale) to the same effect.

Horseradish - Flash vs Smell, and NND attack against anyone with enhanced smelling abilities.

This guy would probably work best as part of a team, or at least with more conventionally armed minions.